Clothes shopping

everopen1

II was shopping yesterday for clothes and this guy kept following from store to store.  I finally approached me and asked if could him find a pair of jeans.  He was about 30, 5'4" 125# and my favorite he was asian. Of course I said yes.  I guessed his waist size and pulled a few pairs of skinny jeans for him to try on.  He took them back to the dressing room.  Each time he would come out I'd say yes or no.  he was down to one more pair to try on and he called me into the dressing room.  he was naked staring at his ass in the mirror and asked he I thought he had a nice ass.  this was was small firm, muscled and a nice bubble.  of course I said yes unzipped and showed him my hard cock.  he smiled pulled on the new jeans they fit him like a glove.   he got dressed, purchased the last pair he tried on and left the store.  I told I lived alone and he was welcome to come over.  We found out we lived a mile apart, but had to get the car home so his nosy neighbors would not tell his Daddy he was late coming home.  His daddy was out of town.  so I followed him home parked about a block away.  he parked his car took his purchases in the house and came out in his running shorts.  He ran to my car, got in and we went to my place.  we wasted no time getting naked.   He sucked me, licked my thighs, lately bit me and sucked and stroked my cock.  He edged me for over 2 hours, before he rolled over put his ass in the air and guided my raw cock into his hole.  while I was fucking him he told me he was poz - I said I didn't care and then he said he was being treated for 2 STIs.  I almost blew my load when he said it.  I told I didn't care because I had 2 STIs as well.  We fucked I bred him, showered and went to a local bookstore with gloryholes, shared a booth, and I shared his ass with any cock stuck thought the hole.  6 loads later we returned to my place, fucked again, fell asleep.  he dripped all night.  we fucked again this morning, and I took him home.  never did get his name but we traded numbers.

• Upvote 5