Fabguys - any success stories?

dude8688

• 1 year later...
Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

Sorry to resurrect and old thread but personally I think Fabguys has gone to shit. I hadn’t been on it for ages so went to create a new profile, got to a point where it says you have to submit a picture of yourself holding a piece of paper with fabguys.com and your profile name, this will only be used to verify you and nobody else will see it. 
It also says verification normally takes under an hour. 
So I took the pic, submitted, waited over an hour, nothing. 2 hours later submitted another pic, 5 hours after that still can’t access the site and no support contact, only feedback. 
Well I have left them some rather choice feedback and deleted my account since I couldn’t actually do anything with it as they wouldn’t verify the fucking photo!!!

Edited by WelshBBCigarFuck

Ive been on it hunting for str8/bi lads and haven't had much success - its an old school platform (which I dont mind), but people seem more interested in uploading new profile pics than actually meeting.

Hey, at least its free! HaHa

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

Well it also seems that their admin/moderating team don’t actually spend any time doing those duties since it claims your account will be verified within an hour of uploading a picture but doing a search on Google got some reviews, one guy waiting over 7 hours and another waiting months without being verified.

Apparently they are also closing down the cottaging fabguys equivalent site from the end of this month, so wondering if things aren’t going well there.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
2 hours ago, jonny4dad said:

Like all platforms it has many timewasters and pic collectors, but honestly I get more from fabguys than anywhere else

I’m glad it’s working for you, unfortunately they appear to be having issues in getting round to actually validating members from photos, leaving people just hanging at a page telling them to refresh and that validation takes less than an hour.  I can’t see them gaining new members if people joining end up stuck at the “you need to verify” page and then never get verified.

I find fab guys a bit variable tbh. There appear to be lots of pic collectors and fantasists. I find if I get a message my first response is “I only fuck raw”, this sorts some of the nonsense out. Funnily since moving to a new area in lockdown I have met a couple of guys. One in particular, who is married, likes to feel my cock pumping cum in his used arse. He’s turned into a bit of a cum slut, which I have no objection to nor has he ever asked status. I’ll keep fucking him until he gets too needy or I get bored with him. 😈

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Doccer19677 said:

I find fab guys a bit variable tbh. There appear to be lots of pic collectors and fantasists. I find if I get a message my first response is “I only fuck raw”, this sorts some of the nonsense out. Funnily since moving to a new area in lockdown I have met a couple of guys. One in particular, who is married, likes to feel my cock pumping cum in his used arse. He’s turned into a bit of a cum slut, which I have no objection to nor has he ever asked status. I’ll keep fucking him until he gets too needy or I get bored with him. 😈

Funny that you complain about fantasists when you chatted to me one night and arranged a session in my london hotel but then ghosted me when we were scheduled to meet 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Doccer19677 said:

“Variable” is probably the right word. At least in Manchester. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2021 at 6:38 AM, DarkroomTaker said:

Had a lot of married blokes off here, majority bareback no Question of condoms.

Married guys and the kinkier older guys I like to go for... but as I have said before, the more you put in to the fun on there, the more is put in you 😉

• Like 2

On 8/1/2021 at 12:09 PM, kitpig said:

Married guys and the kinkier older guys I like to go for... but as I have said before, the more you put in to the fun on there, the more is put in you 😉

I have introduced so many Marrieds from Fab to the art of Rimming, except for one, they all spread wide for a tongue licking. Love rimming guys, but married guys in my experience love it more.

10 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

I have introduced so many Marrieds from Fab to the art of Rimming, except for one, they all spread wide for a tongue licking. Love rimming guys, but married guys in my experience love it more.

It’s the key to unlocking a married guys hole and making him a raw cum slut…they never say no 😈

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1