Deep Penetration

Sharp-edge

Guest FinalDL2021
On 4/22/2017 at 1:51 PM, BREEDmeRAW said:

Tops should fuck with FULL FORCE and pound away inside an ass. He should use his weight to get his cock buried deep in the ass. 

Tops should never pull out. All CUM goes INSIDE the bottom.

Agree, when it's done this way, I usually end up shooting my load without touching my cock, it's heaven.

On 4/22/2017 at 4:51 PM, BREEDmeRAW said:

Tops should fuck with FULL FORCE and pound away inside an ass. He should use his weight to get his cock buried deep in the ass. 

Tops should never pull out. All CUM goes INSIDE the bottom.

Totally agree with this! It is considerate to start slow and let the bottom get a bit comfortable with a large cock in his ass first but once it is in for a while then pick it up and really strat pounding in use his weight to drive it in deep. As the top cums hold it in all the way for a few seconds so the bottom can feel it cumming in him.  Then stroke it in and out some more while he can before he goes soft. 

• Like 1

I think there is something primal, psychological about being ALL IN (e.g. balls deep) during a fuck -- maybe a sense that there's a more genuine or deeper connection. When I bottom I definitely want my top to push as deeply as possible when he floods me with his cum. Otherwise it's up to him how he fucks me. I think really thick cocks can even feel better than long ones, too. As I've written elsewhere, I've had the good fortune of a thick 11.5" dick fuck me full of 4+ loads before. Each time he nutted he pushed so deep that it hurt -- of course I rose to the challenge and begged for more because the connection was so hot. As an average dicked guy, when I top I'm always trying to pound the prostate and stretch my bottom's hole in different directions to maximize his pleasure, but at the end I hold my dick as deeply as possible to breed! (All the time hoping that my cum absorbs into him or serves as lube for another stud).

• Like 1

I’m always pushing for depth, trying to angle for the position where there’s nothing left of him that isn’t inside me. Paradise is when he finds that spot, puts his whole weight into it, and just locks it in for a few seconds - only surpassed by the moment he pulls back and then drives that shaft back into place and deepens his violation of me with the force of his surging seed.

There’s no such thing as too deep.