New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

Hey guys. I’m 23, total top, and been lurking on here for a few months now. I guess I can introduce myself by talking about how I got into the bareback life.

In high school I was a decent looking (but still pretty average straight guy) and like a lot of guys my age, I was extremely horny all the time. I managed to get lucky with girls a couple times, and got a blowjob here and there, but nowhere close to enough to satisfy my teenage sexual appetite. 

One day senior year I was exceptionally horny, but pretty bored with jerking off.  I remembered seeing the Craigslist personals section when I was on there looking for something unrelated, so I opened the women4men section to see if there was anything interesting. There wasn’t. So, mostly out of curiosity, I opened the men4men section.

It was filled with guys looking for cock, I couldn’t believe how many ads there were. I couldn’t stop thinking about how easy it would be to go out and get my dick sucked right that second, or even try buttfucking for the first time. Eventually I figured I thought, what the hell? I’m 18, I’m secure in my sexuality, I can experiment a little bit. I replied to an anonymous bottom looking for cock, got his address and drove over.

I sat in my car debating whether or not to go in, but eventually my blue balls won the argument. I walked inside a double wide trailer and found a guy laying face down in the bed. I got soft on the drive there, so he took my dick in his mouth and sucked me better than anyone ever had. I was rock hard in and second. So he turned around and buried his face in the bed.

The dude wasn’t especially attractive and was probably 20 years older than me. But he had a thick, smooth ass, framed by a black jockstrap. I started sliding my dick in, and his hole swallowed it effortlessly. It was so wet and warm, felt so good. I started pumping gently, but eventually started pounding. No girl had ever let me fuck them that hard before. A minute later and I was having the strongest orgasm of my life, and shooting my load up the guy's ass.

And that’s how I became a pig. Eventually I gave up on chicks and started fucking cumdumps full time. Not only was it easier, it was hotter, and the orgasms *way* better. Nothing gets me off like sticking my dick inside a sloppy used hole and adding my own load.  Five years later, I'm pretty much a full blown cumdump-addict.

Nice to meet you guys!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! Illinois Grad Student Here. I go to school in Central Illinois. I want to be owned or find some regular piggy fun.

27, piggy. I LOVE being used, abused, degraded, humiliated and exposed. I got tons of pics and videos as well. 

Some things I’m into: bondage, pain play, cum control, chastity, edging and milking, being a cash fag, foot worship and rubs, domestic service, humiliation, degradation, pup play, hole stretching, piss, cbt, intense popper play, ball busting, etc

Kinda new, but wanting to really get into this life. Anyone (dom or sub) can contact me: 630-235-0257 / Snap: kpgoffa /message me for other contact info!

Edited by ILCollegePig
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Hey guys thought I’d introduce myself. I’m Luke, age 29, living in Dallas. I’m a total cumdump whore by nature but I’ve been in a monogamous relationship for the past 5 years, the last 3 of which we were married. When we separated back in October we had not had sex since April 2018! So I’m newly single and VERY ready to mingle lol. I’m rediscovering my old whore self in the best way! I used to regularly take loads all the time, I once took 34 loads from 27 men in one night 6 years ago when I was single. That’s what I want to get back to. I’m a pretty open minded, few limits sub bottom slut who will take it any way he can get it. If you’re ever in Dallas and need to dump a load in an ass quickly or use me for the weekend and whore me out please hit me up and I’ll be happy to be serve. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! Masc fit bluecollar guy. Br/ gr usely beard- 4 tatts gym ass - 7.5semi cut cock- big low hangers- multi cummer-vers/ btm .Happy partner- over horny- get more so with age- love nifty stories- & treasure island media - love men, no type here.sober- pig!

Edited by bbpigbtm

Guest gwmcatcher
On 1/4/2020 at 10:07 AM, thickjuicycock said:

I have just joined, I'm from London UK. Mainly after holes, even hotter if anon, to breed for now

Gorgeous cock. Would love to ride it next time I’m in London!

17 hours ago, ffbareff said:

Gorgeous cock. Would love to ride it next time I’m in London!

Stay in touch! [deleted]? I have very limited messages here being new

Jessy, here I’m 19 and my brother is a member of this group also boy4you. Like my brother, I had to move away from Nebraska at 16 because being gay is a big problem. 

I'm sexually active on PrEP taking raw loads and having fun. 

• Like 10

Guest Cumobsessed420

Hi 👋🏻 
It’s your new fave fagboi right here 💋

Sagittarius, 21, bottom! 
I’ve only had sex once, but I’ve service many cocks. I prefer to swallow a mans load anyway 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️
I suck at intros so here’s my ass 😆💕

0AB491B8-925F-412D-8727-80C3D40CAB81.jpeg

7B885B41-7B1B-4499-AF6B-4D6B4787B577.png

Hi!
I made my account in december. But this is my first comment.
I'm 19 years old and a big slut for raw loads. I don't consider myself a man or even a guy really. I'm a faggot, a sissy, a cumdumpster. Whatever you wanna call me. I believe I exist solely to please men. I am just a hole, that men can use as they please. That's why I accept almost all sex offers. When guys on Grindr offer to fuck me, I rarely say no. I am a bottom and 110% submissive. I hate condoms and believe that it's much better to take their raw loads. I don't know if I'm poz, but I'm sure it won't be long before I get pozzed and I can't wait.

I'm into bdsm, watersports, hole stretching, ball busting, humiliation, edging. I have few limits. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I'm Xander. My dad started breeding me when I was 9 and we are still in a sexual relationship. It wasn't abusive or anything, we just kind of mutually let things happen after my mom left and it was just him and I at home. It has actually been an amazing/intense life and I consider myself lucky. I'm new here, just looking to see if any other guys have had the same experience. I'm into older men and am open to new things but haven't really been with anyone but my dad.