New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

Not a new member- I had another profile but somehow logged out- and had a hardware wipe and can't remember how to get back in. So this must have been a profile I had years ago and got into this one. Im FTM in NJ- total cum dump 🙂 no loads refused!!! Just recently married to my female partner 🙂 . So thrilling take a nice thick cock up my bonus hole- or whatever other word you wanna call it (I dont care). I was poz stealthed YEARS and YEARS ago by a guy when I was "experimenting" with dick, and never turned a way from it 🙂 happy to be back on the site I have missed it!

Hi I have been a long time lurker of this forum and I am excited to join it. I am a 24 year old college student in the US. I have been BB only for a couple years now but I haven't sluted it up as much as I wanted to too because I haven't gotten on PrEP yet. I hope to meet new people(DMs are open 😉). After I get on PrEP I hope to take even more raw cock then I have already.

Hello! Lurked a couple of times. I was introduced to this forum by a nice older gentleman. We lost touch. School got busy and I got buried in it. Just browsing and killing time. Feel free to send me a message to chat about anything. In Dallas Texas for anyone curious. It would be cool if we happen to reconnect by luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm nervous as hell right now I'm new I haven't come out yet, I've had a few sexual meetings with guys, starting as a teenager  then long gap till I was in my late 30s. Looking for the confidence to explore my sexuality and be the slut I want to be. But I need help, Midlands UK here Notts 

I joined in 2011 so I’m not really “new” even though your forum software thinks I am.

Been poz since 2003 and was definitely into bareback sex even before then. These days I’ve settled down although my inner pig comes out and says “hi” on occasion. LOL.

Edited by boypole

Early 30s guy here in malmö, sweden / copenhagen. Been obsessed with glory holes, mazes, and saunas since discovering them in my late teens. Been a top breeder since the first time i felt a mouth switch to an ass through a gloryhole, but I so badly want to also be a bottom taking random/anon loads at the gh. Been scared to before, but getting closer and closer to giving in and taking raw loads. 

• Upvote 1

Hi there everyone, I'm a guy bisexual, love women but got a secret so to speak I love sucking cock drinking cum and taking a load up my ass now I'm new to this first fucked a couple of years ago and loved it not had many since then but really looking to experience more cock especially more than one at the same time. Just wanted to say hi to everyone on here, I'm not out so discretion would be greatly appreciated, please PM me if you fancy a chat or poss more.😉

On 10/26/2021 at 7:58 AM, runnger said:

Early 30s guy here in malmö, sweden

Hej, Svensk - jag ar fod i Sverige, nar min familj kommar til USA nar yag ar bara en or.  

Apologies for the "gamla bund Svensk", I don't speak it all that well, but did learn some from min mormor.  I remember Malmo from visits back to the homeland as a kid, was too young to even think about the "better" side though.  Hope all's well in Copenhagen !!!

Hey I’m a cishet top living in New York. I have a breeding fetish and I absolutely love barebacking prostitutes. My favorite thing in the world is to meet women who for a living fuck tons of strange men all day for a living and then dump a load deep inside her pussy. 😋 I hope to one day be lucky enough to actually get a whore pregnant but so far I haven’t been able to.

Hello! New here, 38 year old male from Belgium. During my time at the University I was so scared contracting HIV that I didn’t enjoy my student time at the fullest in a gay sexual way.

Now, being 38 and in a relation (> 15 years), I am enjoying and following this forum for several years and it’s such a turn on. I travel a lot for work and am addicted to cock and nice bubble butts.

I am mostly a top who loves, enjoys anonymous hookups type door open, ass up face down but since a couple of years also so slutty to bottom for hot guys. My fear for contracting HIV made me a top but since a couple of weeks I am in the proces/procedure to get on PReP. Once I am protected by Prep I hope to fullfill my fantasy for yeaaars which is booking a hotel room, post an add on Grindr that this face down ass up poppered up slut is available for all dominant guys wanting to drop their load in me, or whatever they want and be a slut for an entire weekend.

Guys with same interests, fantasies from Belgium, Luxembourg or Germany: please send me as message so we could get in touch.

The devil (barebacking) is living inside of me for a long time now and is about to break out and take control of me!

Edited by Twinkles1983