New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

Hi everyone!

I'm a 24 year old bisexual guy living in Sweden.

I used to be pretty wild when I first became sexually active, always fucking bareback and not caring particularly much where the loads would go. With time I became more sensible and started using condoms every time unless it was with a regular partner.

However, for the last year or so I have been craving that bareback feeling and fantasizing more and more often about giving and receiving loads. I decided to start PrEP around two months ago, but unfortunately no real breeding has happened yet.

Judging by how horny I've been lately, however, I think it's gonna happen soon.

On 4/5/2019 at 3:56 AM, KLchemfun93 said:

Hello, I am Tom from Malaysia Kuala Lumpur. Chinese boy and 26 year old this year, 180cm and 75kg. My dick size is 5.5inch. I into chemfun like puffing ice or slamming. Also I love to play raw fuck and get breed into my tight asshole as well. My sex roles is Vers. If you into make friend to me, welcome message me your WhatsApp number. Thanks 

Mind PM me? New user here from Malaysia also

Hi, in his early 40 bottom (occasionally can switch) in North London. Loves older in-shape guys. Looking for regular fuck buddies. Open minded, non-judgemental and drama-free.

Im on PreP, neg, last tested in July 21.

Guest GingerDaddy2021

Hey men.  I'm an athletic top who loves a cum-filled ass (I encourage my bottoms/boys to collect loads) and have a major Dad/Son fixation; raised that way, and yeah, seriously.  Although I don't get fucked I fucking love huge cock to suck and swallow loads. Love public, glory holes, groups, etc.  The hot rush of a hit goes straight to my cock. I like camming, but not in big groups, I like a few guys or 1-on-1 when we can talk and trade notes about what [banned word] stuff gets us off. 

A hot man with a great ass, or a boy who needs corrupting, or a Daddy of my own who is older and hung huge.  Or all at once. 

Really enjoying and getting off on the stories and shared experiences here. Keep it up. 

Hi, I'm Jingles.  When I came up a queen was a mature male cocksucker who liked to dress.  I am mature, a cocksucker and like to dress. Of course I like to do more than suck cock, but when I found out I was into guys sucking cock is where I started.  I joined the site because I love cock, I love cum and I love guys.  Of course if being on this site leads to a hookup all the better.

Hi everyone!

I'm from the East of England (move around a fair bit with work in the region and likely to be further around UK in coming years) and in my early-mid 20s. Been working on getting myself to my ideal body, so pretty much always wearing gym kit outside of work to keep up with exercise, hence the name. Got other interests but most people probably don't care about those.

Been taking loads raw since my very first time, and after a period of hesitancy have avoided condoms since. I like it sensual and passionate, visual and verbal, and to really connect with whoever is inside me even if I haven't even got their name. I like to keep this side of me separate from my day to day life, but short of anything fem (crossdressing, women, androgynous/girly guys, etc.) and anything involving being found out, my limits can be pushed to all sorts. Currently a big fan of sweat, spit, pissfucks, verbal degradation, groups/gangbangs, and the occasional skiing session when I have the time (and of course raw breeding!), but always looking to see how far I can take it.

Tanned, muscular (still WIP), and hairy, but still can't shake my preppy, innocent look lol. I'm known to like most types but partial to a chavvy/rough man: skinhead, heavy tattoo work, chains, trackies, etc. and prefer them at least a bit older than myself. Passion, technique, and good chat can make/break it though!

On 8/7/2021 at 8:12 AM, Gymgear said:

Hi everyone!

I'm from the East of England (move around a fair bit with work in the region and likely to be further around UK in coming years) and in my early-mid 20s. Been working on getting myself to my ideal body, so pretty much always wearing gym kit outside of work to keep up with exercise, hence the name. Got other interests but most people probably don't care about those.

Been taking loads raw since my very first time, and after a period of hesitancy have avoided condoms since. I like it sensual and passionate, visual and verbal, and to really connect with whoever is inside me even if I haven't even got their name. I like to keep this side of me separate from my day to day life, but short of anything fem (crossdressing, women, androgynous/girly guys, etc.) and anything involving being found out, my limits can be pushed to all sorts. Currently a big fan of sweat, spit, pissfucks, verbal degradation, groups/gangbangs, and the occasional skiing session when I have the time (and of course raw breeding!), but always looking to see how far I can take it.

Tanned, muscular (still WIP), and hairy, but still can't shake my preppy, innocent look lol. I'm known to like most types but partial to a chavvy/rough man: skinhead, heavy tattoo work, chains, trackies, etc. and prefer them at least a bit older than myself. Passion, technique, and good chat can make/break it though!

welcome gym boy.

sound hot and commited - am in kent, so not far for a sleazy visit 😈

8 minutes ago, sleazewhore said:

welcome gym boy.

sound hot and commited - am in kent, so not far for a sleazy visit 😈

I'd love to be corrupted a bit when I get some free time in my life 😏

I have been on here for a while ,  but  thought I would  add a bit more about me. I am a mature RAW NEG bottom  and looking to travel  if covid ever slows down. I I Dont top any more as had prostate Cancer a few years ago and  we know  what that will do for  erections so now I only bottom. I like a group  but not into drugs or slams . Be great to meet a good top , none refused 

On 8/7/2021 at 8:12 AM, Gymgear said:

Hi everyone!

Welcome. Manchester (mostly) here.

Dutch neg pup. Normally don't get around much but this summer going to travel.

Beensexually active 4 years now. first year with own age only a year later started dating older guy (far more sleazy and interesting). Switch to BB at the start of this year. Had my first BB fuck janu 1st. not ever going back now I love it this way.

recently tested (jul 15th and still neg) but as are many looking to get pozzed

• Piggy 1

• Moderators

Moderator's Note: I had to give several penalties and move posts for people who talked about their interest in Poz Fetish. If you want to include those interests in your post, please use the thread below in the Backroom. 
[think before following links] https://breeding.zone/topic/50201-new-to-bz-introduce-yourself-here/