New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

Hello everyone, I am Jota, from Spain, 27 years old, I have been here for a few months because of the curiosity, but every time I am more comfortable in the BB and finally start the chasing warms me a lot.

WhatsApp Image 2020-09-06 at 13.35.07.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Guest BottomKyle
On 8/26/2021 at 12:12 AM, evilalex said:

Has it been fucked a lot?

Yes, quite a lot, and by many many many different men. I’ve bottomed bare since my early teens.

Guest wannabreeder

Hi all, new to the site. 21 vers top guy here, interested in learning from more experienced raw tops how to make sure to get your seed in a hole 😈 innocent looking with a dirty mind. say hi 😉

1 hour ago, wannabreeder said:

Hi all, new to the site. 21 vers top guy here, interested in learning from more experienced raw tops how to make sure to get your seed in a hole 😈 innocent looking with a dirty mind. say hi 😉

Welcome man 26 in NY

I got bred for the first time about 3 years ago. He had a condom but right b4 he came he pulled it off then slipped his cock back in. I was so scared. But I loved it. It was liberating after years of being afraid. I began to crave it but would only let my partners fuck me raw if they pulled out. Eventually my fuck bud convinced me to let him shoot in me and I could feel him orgasm. From then on I refuse condoms. Last test I was neg, but I ve taken so many loads from strangers in parks, bookstores, online hookups. I am a huge cumdump and can never get enough especially bbc. I love big raw cocks just stretching me out.

Hey all.  just found this place.  I am a 39yo mwm in AZ.  I have had bi experiences in the past,but it has been a while.  I have never been bred and am a little afraid of it.  I would like to experience some more, but safely at this point.

The last time I played, quite a while ago, I came too soon.  I have discovered chastity cages which I think will remedy this. 

I am a total bottom, not looking to even be sucked.  and I fantasize about taking a bbc. 

Glad I found this site, lits.of good info on here.