New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

On 2/8/2022 at 7:57 PM, scbttm4bbfun said:

Hi guys. New on here. After a long drought for various reasons, I’m searching for hookups and being bred. I feel like I grew up in bathhouses, group sex, getting pounded, and anything goes. Looking to get back to that. Bareback is the way I like it. In Charlotte. Let me know if you wanna hookup.

FC03B8DC-816C-417A-B54E-43E77B79AF7C.jpeg

Nice picture yummy

Hello I am screeball543 and I am actually brand new. Meaning I only acted on these desires last week. Since then I somehow find myself here. I never new there was other people who think or feel like I have been my whole life. I do not want to break any rules for where to post certain issues so I will end it here. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to be heard, and for giving me a place to learn. 

• Upvote 1

I must say how wonderfully refreshing it is for a man like me to feel welcomed and not judged for my lifestyle choices and religious beliefs.

There's countless amount's of differences between most men on here, but there's one extraordinary commonality and that's respect.

I look forward to connecting, sharing life experiences, exchanging opinions and advice, story's that make you think, care, laugh, and hopefully not get you sad.

It's a pleasure to be here with all these fine gentlmen 

Hi all!

Vers top guy currently based in Dublin but frequently in London or Glasgow. Prep changed my life 🙂 I went from using condoms pretty much all the time, to using them almost never. I've been barebacking for more than five years now and hope to use this site to find some good mates for long, sleazy, hot fuck sessions.

• Like 1

Not exactly new, as I’ve been visiting the site and reading content for years. However, I finally realized that by actually participating in this community I could finally connect with others who share the same interests and desires that I do. Living in the Midwest, it’s not easy to find. I’m excited to get to know other pigs like me!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dundee2 said:

Hi. I'm Gary and stay in Perth and Dundee. I can't remember the last time I used a condom. I'm neg and not on prep and don't intend to use it. I am versatile so get the best of both worlds.

Hi Gary. Do you have a  telegram username. love to chat. Near Perth/Dundee here

Hi, am new having joined this week. Am still working things out and finding my way around. Am very willing submissive bottom in SE Wales, but willing to travel to meet top or tops. Have met some great guys in the UK and Europe, Cuckoos Nest and Hampstead Heath to name just a few, and have had some great experiences. Am on kik and always happy to chat and see where it leads. Would love to meet a dom Master who would want a reliable bitch, but open to one off meets too and especially group use. Have retired early so have plenty of free time. 

• Upvote 1