New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

Hey, newbie here from England 

Just you’re average bottom boy who happens to love having his fat ass worshipped and bred of course, daddy loads are big plus

Keen to travel the UK more, for club/sauna/party meets etc 

Always down to chat with likeminded guys, hearing what other sluts get up to is a turn on 

Also any UK guys who can recommend cumdump friendly hotels, let me know as I  want to get into hosting sessions

🙂

Hey There. Been active since 2015, after I got into the pnp scene. Love to chat about my past play experience and hear yours too. Wouldn’t mind a live in-person meet for fun. 

63AA5C69-7084-403C-973D-4B56F50B6956.jpeg

On 1/13/2022 at 10:21 AM, Guest said:

I've known about this website for a while now. I've read several posts and stories. Thought it was time to become a member.

I've been sexually active for almost a decade now. I've met with many guys over the years. I'm hugely attracted to mature men mostly stocky chubby guys. I'm also Transcurious since I have a growing interest getting a sex change including getting my dick turned into a pussy for sexual fulfillment and to feel anatomically correct. 

I'm a very submissive. I would love to connect with dominant men for chat, fun and possible meet ups? 

Message me let's chat 

Hey there!

I‘m from Austria.

I started getting fucked bareback with my then boyfriend and now fuckbuddy. He‘s on prep and I also got fucked bb by very few other tops over the years. I am a cumdump at heart but I don’t live it. Yet.

I am gonna go on prep now because I finally want to live this side of my sexuality and make some of my fantasies come true.

But I have to admit, I am a little scared or whatever.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

19 minutes ago, Manuel said:

Hey there!

I‘m from Austria.

I started getting fucked bareback with my then boyfriend and now fuckbuddy. He‘s on prep and I also got fucked bb by very few other tops over the years. I am a cumdump at heart but I don’t live it. Yet.

I am gonna go on prep now because I finally want to live this side of my sexuality and make some of my fantasies come true.

Go for it stud...once you go Raw there is NO turning back. Raw is Law!!! I've been on PrEP for 6 years and luv attending bareback sex parties and visiting bath houses...just a nasty, bareback cum dump whore...and if my PrEP should fail...oh well, another toxic Poz boy will be born!!

• Like 1

Hey. My curiousity brought me here, and this is most likely due to the things I have been searching for, relevant to this forum.

Born and raised by the countryside I'm yet a 19 yo white virgin but looking for an older hard dominant man to slowly show me the direction. A direction full of risks, pleasure and confusion.

I have spoken to other men in chatrooms before, but they are not exactly what I'm lookin for...

Unfortunately, I can't text here but consider sending me on Skype. My ID is Chris Konnin.Thank you.

Edited by Twinkconfused12

On 4/11/2022 at 12:23 AM, Blkmuscbreeder said:

Not exactly new, but I'm returning. I'm a raw top, 5'9 230 (packing on more muscle), I usually cum 3-6 times a days, the most loads I've ever shot in a hole is 12, the most j/o was 15 (what a fucking waste). Sometimes I won't cum for days just to build up for a bigger load. I love slutty bottoms (no such thing as too slutth for me). I'd fuck any guy with descent hygiene and a nice ass!

Love being a vessel for a top mans cumloads, holding them as long as possible.  Breed me, let's nap, then I wake up feeling you roll me on my stomach and sliding in to plant more. 

• Thanks 1

On 5/3/2022 at 1:35 PM, Manuel said:

Hey there!

I‘m from Austria.

Welcum, @Manuel!

May I ask which part of Austria? (Of course, feel free to respond by private message, or not at all.) I live in the San Francisco Bay Area of California but love to visit Austria whenever I travel to Europe. Vorarlberg and the Tirol are my favorites.

I started getting fucked bareback with my then boyfriend and now fuckbuddy. He‘s on prep and I also got fucked bb by very few other tops over the years.

Boyfriend sex is often an "entry drug" for barebacking. It can feel safer at first with someone you know (even though he might be barebacking with other guys, too 😈).

I am a cumdump at heart but I don’t live it. Yet.

Congratulations on realizing your true nature and taking precautions so you can enjoy as much bareback sex as you want. Don't deprive tops of access to that beautiful ass, bare. Think of all the sperm you will be taking, deep inside you!

Don't hesitate to discuss your fears with your doctor, and also with experienced cumdumps and PrEP users, in other forums here on Breeding Zone. There is nothing to be afraid of. If you're worried about being a good cumdump, your tops will take the lead and show you what you need to do to satisfy them. If you're worried about getting HIV, know that if you take Truvada or Descovy daily, or carefully follow the intermittent/"2-1-1" Truvada regimen if your doctor finds that appropriate for you, you will be very well protected.

You will probably also receive STI testing on a regular basis, to accompany PrEP. Even though sexually transmitted infections often produce no immediate symptoms in men, you'll have the advantage of finding out early, getting treated, and then being able to resume taking cocks as quickly as possible.

On 5/3/2022 at 1:36 PM, Manuel said:

Also sorry if my English is not so great. 😉

Your English is excellent, and even if it weren't, never apologize for being a language learner. Here, most Americans speak only one language.

I'm guessing from your location that you might speak German, and from your screen name that you might speak Spanish (but those are assumptions and could both be wrong). Es könnte sein, daß du besser Englisch sprichst als ich Deutsch spreche! ¡Tal vez hablas mejor el inglés que yo hablo el español!

• Upvote 3

On 5/3/2022 at 4:35 PM, Manuel said:

Welcome, Manuel !

You've received some very good and professional advice from one of our resident expert posters, fskn.  I'm pleased to know that you've arrived at where you need to be mentally, emotionally, and sexually, and becoming the man you were born to become.  It's not an easy thing to accomplish, but it sounds like you have.  The more raw Cocks you take, the more you will realize that men like me need men like you: all of us need each other. We need each other to be the most productive men we can possibly be.  

You're English is great - and so is that ass !!!   Welcome, and thanks for your post. 

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1