New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

BritFFPig here. Been taking loads in Paris back rooms for about 15 years now. Recently started taking fists and large toys plus playing with chems. I’m more interested in the sexual excitement and always prefer no condoms or gloves. Love the immediacy of a guy just shoving his dick or fist in me raw. I’m lucky my partner is into the same thing. Sharing cocks toys and fists with him is so fucking hot. The chem stories are feeding my desire to take more of everything in my tatted cunt. 

125DE6DF-8898-43E6-83A6-A836802DF7A6.jpeg

• Piggy 1

Hey men.
John here and this is my second time around on the site after taking some time disconnected.
In Philadelphia which means a lot of old the old ways of thinking about sex and hooking up by my fellow Philadelphia peers who have to look like a certain person in order to play.

I've been told it feels amazing in me, having my hole get all wet on its own, and have it stroke a cocks nut out. I crave those who love to fuck in another guys load already in me. If you need a cumdump I'll volunteer. And I love fucking in a cum hole. Exhibitionist to me means cams, videos, camera's, and in public are all permitted by me. So what if some one sees it? Everyone on this planet has sex at least once in their lifetime. So if someone sees you having sex. Do what I do and say to them...
Do you have any recommendations or suggestions after watching? I'm always looking for a constructive critique.

I'll apologize now for anything I say on a forum topic especially if it gets on your nerves. I can tell you when I read something that sounds like someone elite or privileged is complaining about something others hardly ever get to experience, or never will experience, well some responses may be cheeky and smart ass like, while other responses may be long enough to give you enough rope to pull your head outta your ass to look around.  Cause we all need that sometime. Denying it is like denying you jerk off.

open me up.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Hey ya'all. New member here in Austin Texas. I recently moved here in the last year or so. Not sure if I like it. Just thought I would say hello! I am a top. 

7 hours ago, AssLover69 said:

Welcome all new members 🙂

I second the motion !!  This site has proven to be a great resource for most of us rawmen, and we all hope to be hearing from you frequently.  Welcome to the newbies and the "been here a while's" too.  

• Upvote 1

On 10/3/2022 at 7:22 PM, hntnhole said:

I second the motion !!  This site has proven to be a great resource for most of us rawmen, and we all hope to be hearing from you frequently.  Welcome to the newbies and the "been here a while's" too.  

Well thanks for having us and taking a ride with and in us!

Hi Guys, I'm new to this site and so far I have loved reading the stories, I am based in Auckland New Zealand... I did not realize this was a USA site. Here in NZ we have a few cruising clubs. I love being a bottom I have had a few average size cocks that have fucked me well, but I dream of being bent over a used by a nice big cock with some forcefullness and pumping balls deep as they shoot their load deep up inside me. I'm at my desk writing this with a bulge in my shorts. Thanks guys and hopefully some of you guys will come to NZ one day.

• Like 2

On 10/5/2022 at 9:22 AM, hntnhole said:

Well, I haven't been to your neck of the woods in some years, so I guess it's something to look forward to .... 

Well if you need to get away especially after the hurricane I've got a spare room. If you needed a nap between fun.

Hey! Thanks for the welcome. This is my second time on the site, I took a break for a few years.

I'll be visiting Chicago in November and want to collect as many loads as humanly possible and remembered this site is a great source for cum dumps!

Love reading all your stories.

3 hours ago, NeedSeedBad said:

Well if you need to get away especially after the hurricane I've got a spare room. If you needed a nap between fun

Thanks for the offer !!   This time though, SE Florida got very little of the hurricane, virtually no damage at all.  

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

Thanks for the offer !!   This time though, SE Florida got very little of the hurricane, virtually no damage at all.  

Aw a man that tells the truth, a dying trait. I wouldn't have known which side of Florida received damage, especially if you stayed here to and see what damage you could do on my ass. 😈

open me up sm.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hey guys! I'm Liah. I just started cross-dressing the beginning of August 2022 and I love it! I guess I'm unusual though because I'm not doing it because of some sort of gender identity thing (I'm a typical cis masc male in my normal life) or because I'm turned on by wearing women's' clothes or because I'm drawn toward a female aesthetic or because of some sex fantasy or whatever.

You need to understand first though that I'm a very practical person and I also happen to be a huge cumslut - I LOVE CUM, and would have it all day every day if I could . So, my becoming a CD was simply a logical step in the pursuit of cum. You see, I'm doing it simply because it's an incredibly effective strategy of getting the cum loads of the hottest straight guys in the city anytime I want. Not an understatement and not an excessive brag. As a CD, I don't have to search for cock anymore, cock comes to me - not even a minute after logging onto Grindr, str8/bi guys start messaging, are ok with virtually any conditions I set, even complete anon fucking or a gloryhole or blindfolding themselves. And we're talking S+ tier cock - from jacked alpha men the stuff wet dreams are made of to grin-worthy real life versions of male leads from romantic comedies. Their cocks smell like raw testosterone and their cum is the nectar of the gods.

I've actually been an active member on this site for quite some time now. No way I'm telling you who I am. I'm thinking about writing a blog about this because I have so many thoughts on this experience, needless to say it's fun af. Highly recommend

2022-09-15-00-52-57-828.jpg

Edited by LiahNatasho
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1