New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

Most things of me, are on the profile; but, anyways, I'm 47, mostly I prefer men but females don't disgust me at all; currently in a serodiscordant relationship with a wonderful man   -I'm the positive part-, got the virus after an ex cheated on me frequently in 2013 when Prep was not yet around. Lurked for some time, I wrote a story here called "we have to talk"; I'm mainly here to share fantasies and roleplaying with likeminded contacts, I'm not here for finding in-person sex encounters, I have enough already, LOL! 

• Upvote 1

Hello everyone. I'm a 27 year old, shy bi male. I have a big desire to be bred and I think about it very often. I love the idea of being on my back or bending over and letting someone take me. Message me if you're interested in chatting at all. Take care.

Hi. I'm 45 yo married bi bottom. I love taking loads in both my holes, kissing, body contact, rimming and ass to mouth. My fantasy is being DP and gangbanged.

I love thick dick in my ass and feeling the spasms when my top is delivering the seed deep inside me.

• Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all, I'm an 18yo gay sub & bottom, looking for older men to use me, ideally a master/sub type dynamic where I can use my time to pleasure them. Based in Reading UK. 

3 hours ago, hntnhole said:

We want to hear from all you guys. 

What would you like to hear? 

That we post our numbers on the cumdump portion of the page, get calls asking fi we have a load in us now, and if we say "No. Be the first today." they hang up. Sorry feeling salty today because of, believe it or not, lack of salted semen.

On 10/19/2022 at 2:00 AM, Latinbtm9764 said:

This was the night that I confirmed to myself that I enjoyed being a cum sloppy slut and want to continue more of these adventures.

I hope every guy on BZ reads Latinbtm9764's entire post,

It's beautifully written, and explains exactly what I was trying to express in a different thread.  This guy knows himself, he's come to terms with his Lusts, and (this is the important point) has realized that he's only a fully developed Man when his life includes a healthy commitment to servicing that Lust.  He had sense enough to take his time, considering all the components of becoming a cumdump, reflecting on all the issues that Calling entails, and when he came to terms with his inborn nature, he jumped into The RawLife with both both feet, and isn't looking back.  He "get's" the whole picture.

Any guy out towards his area that's ready for a real connection with a real cumdump should get in touch with him.  (and share all about it here on BZ).  

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 1/24/2023 at 10:37 PM, NeedSeedBad said:

What would you like to hear? 

Your reactions to whatever threads interest you.  Every guy has opinions, thoughts, viewpoints they can share with the rest of us. We're a diverse crowd (except in that one uniting facet), and differing viewpoints are always welcome.  

42 year old vers bottom here my best friend put his dick I'm my ass when I was 13 he was 15 and I've loved it since. We fucked for 2 years he let me penetrare him a few times but wanst his thing which was ok with me because I wanted his dick I'm my mouth and ass regurly.  We fucked for a little over 2 years before one night after he fucked me he said we're straight now which broke my heart but I discovered cruising. I loved sucking dick and getting fucked expecally never knowing their name. I started out bareback and did not carry condoms, If you insected on wearing one that was fine for im not turning a dick away over that. I never wanted pussy but it was kindda forced on my at 18. 

I didn't really care for women much but was scared to come out. So I was with a girl for years in my early 20$ she found out well I was honest with here and told her I was bi. She didn't want me fuckin men but insisted if I did to wear cindoms which I did a few times mostly I barebacked