New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

I joined last fall.  I am a 50 year old bottom.  I live just west of Toronto.  I have been my sexuality over the last few years.  I am married to a woman.

Ten years ago I had a tumor removed from my spine between L2&4.  This is where the nerves for the pelvic floor are. Between the tumor and the surgery to remove it, I have severe nerve damage that has left me basically impotent.  I can get hard but I have no feeling in my cock and cannot orgasm from penis stimulation.  I can only orgasm from prostate massage but there are no spasms and cum dribbles out.

My wife and I are still intimate with each other.  I pleasure her orally, by hand or with toys. My wife has been very understanding of my problems but over time grew to miss being penetrated by a real cock that could cum in her.  At the same time I grew frustrated that she was not into prostate stimulation.  After much discussion we started hotwifing a few years ago.  It has been great for my wife as her sexual needs are fully met and there isn’t as much pressure on me.  Sometimes she plays solo sometimes I join in and we have also done some swinging.

At the same time, I started to explore sex with men as a way to get my prostate massaged.  I had played with toys for a few years prior and discovered that I enjoyed the sensation of anal penetration and the orgasm I could achieve.  My wife is supportive of me pursuing this.  We are both on PrEP. My wife likes to play bare with her partners and I am exploring bare play as well.

• Like 1

40 Y/O Verse but prefer to bottom.  I love CUM in all forms but more so when I'm bred. 

I want to host a cum dump at some point and be so full of cum I can't take any more.

At the moment I'm looking for someone to play with hubbie and I on a regular basis.   

From the Greater Toronto Area.

Edited by FillMeUpRoughly

Hi Everyone,

I can’t believe that nobody took the name SweetCheeks!  So, here I am!  I’ve been a part of this site off and on for a decade, and I’ve been through a transformation in my sex life the last three years, since I found a great doctor and went on prep.  I was entirely against being bred although I wanted it more than anything else with a man, before I went on prep that is.  Once I was on I didn’t wait and started to finally take loads, loads and more loads.  I have a bubble ass and a tiny cock, and I’m sub and all bottom.  

I’ll write more about my life and experiences, and I’m excited to share my after prep encounters, as I had (and still do to some extent) a personal challenge to not turn down any top contacting me and wanting to meet on the hookup sites I use.  It has led to a diverse crowd and lots of fun.

So nice to be here and I’m looking forward to meeting someday…5376B9D4-08D6-42A6-AF40-6B4925D20A4B.jpeg.f3769704560b9b57e631c4ca66b58293.jpeg40AC1CE0-DEF1-4245-9608-0082356302F3.jpeg.d1141013b55a2fed3c9e79150e9dbe79.jpeg

712AD89D-4590-479E-BF3B-A336E6F318BE.jpeg

AEF30A04-0B6D-42EE-BD78-E412A4FA3C75.jpeg

Welcome, new guys !!

A quick reminder: if you haven't already, take advantage of all the preventative inoculations, get on PReP, and then you'll be as prepared as you can possibly be.  Then, jump into the maelstrom of Breeding men with a big fat grin.  We'll be waiting for ya !!

On 3/20/2023 at 2:39 PM, jff06 said:

30 YO bottom, who have a HUGE kink on breeding, taking load, but never done it !
one day i will, but as of today still use condom !

My dream is to be filled to the brim in a gangbang, like many people here

Let’s make your dream a reality 

I've been a lurking member here for many years.  I was pozzed in 2010 by a fuck buddy. He disappeared before I found out I was poz. 

I am no undetectable, and happily taking all loads I can.  I have a gloryhole at my place. I used to suck the guys and then get fucked by them through the gloryhole. But within the last year, I added a sling to my setup. Now, for the most part I don't even worry about sucking them, they come over and just start fucking me. I am in piggy heaven!

• Piggy 1

Thanks for the welcome and advice, I didn’t realize there were inoculations available that I should get along with taking Prep, I will look at that with my doctor when I refill my Prep soon.  How awesome is it that Poz guys can get undetectable now as well.  My cunt twitches at the thought of all you tops giving me undetectable loads as well!

I went so long without taking any loads up my butt or even swallowing or touching cum, and I took the safe sex to the extreme.  From the mid to late 90s, when I began cohabitating as lovers with females, I used extremely safe habits such as condoms for blowjobs, rare anal and then with condom, no rimming without barrier, no kissing, no watersports, all men heard from me was no…  I wanted to use no protection with my female, so felt I must use protection with men to protect all.  

I had far fewer chances to meet men because of these circumstances but still managed from time to time to convince someone to meet me.  I’d had my share of loads before I went cold turkey and the ONLY thing that made my drought sustainable was this site.  A diverse group of men with a common interest, cum, and the best moderators in rawTOP and crew to keep us all safe.  And it was on BZ that two and a half years ago I finally realized Prep was a real thing, and I sought it out and suddenly I was free, it did take some time to let it sink in, but after a few awkward hookups I was back, bareback that is, lol!!!  

I can’t wait to share some of the agony of those years and the extremes I went through before Prep, and also the last couple of years, as I have tried to adhere to a personal goal, which is to take on any legal top interested in fucking me, within reason.  

Happy loads guys!

• Thanks 1

Hello there, brand new member who has been lurking for a while.

Complete virgin to anything but sex with a cis woman but fantasise a lot about sex with all genders. I am married to a woman I love very much and this is why I have never taken my pansexual leanings any further.

Most of my solo sessions involve a trip here to read stories and posts so figure I should finally create an account. 

I'm into a lot of kinky things and although I've never done drugs, the stories on here of straight married men being corrupted and bred make me want to try. 

My ultimate fantasy would be to be taken and used by a guy for him and anyone else who wanted it. Maybe one day this will happen for me but till then it's a good fantasy.

Love chatting dirty and horny with people of all genders and sexualities so please feel free to DM me and talk about whatever you like, I'll tell you if I'm uncomfortable. I can usually get on once a day for a good hour or so, even more in the evenings (wife is out all day tomorrow so can probably chat all day long haha). I will talk about my wife but never show pics of her so don't ask.

Think that's everything. Oh, I am from the UK (Berkshire).

If you got to the end thanks for reading 😂

Been lurking here for awhile but this is my first post.

49 yr old here.  Was married to a CIS woman but always had strong desires for men. I came out as gay 5 years ago and got divorced. 

Quickly got into the intensity of anonymous hookups and going all in on barebacking as a bottom.  Now living a happy life as a poz gay man and loving it.  🙂

• Thanks 1