New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

Hi all,

I am a 52 year old faggot cumdump in Cheyenne Wyoming. Married, so have to be closeted and discreet. I love having my mouth and ass used by truckers, travelers passing through and a few of the horny, discreet locals. My purpose is to be on my knees or ass up taking cock. Hit me up if you are passing through Cheyenne sometime. jleewyo69@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Total sub faggot. I obey and serve.

Training on @gayslaveacademy. I always need to submit better.

i have been serving men since before I had pubes. Body count is in the 5 figures. One of the benefits of age is experience. Love to get spun and take my love of satisfying real men to a hole super level.

Bi WM new to Breeding Zone but not the the scene, been giving and taking raw loads for years. I'm up on BBRT, A4A, Squirt, Silverdaddies, and Sniffies with the same avatar so if you see me, shout out.

Edited by Upfourall

21 year old bottom, new to the site.  I'm just trying to explore more.  

About me: I have a twink build, and super sensitive nipples.  I'm not sub in my everyday life, but in the bedroom I like being made to do what I'm told, particularly by an older muscular guy who can show me what feels good. 

I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but particularly into black guys.  Anyone is welcome though.

In bay area.  DMs are open to all though.

Edited by subtwink

57-y.o. bottom only. Love sucking, drinking cum and piss, but haven't gotten any in a long time. Never barebacked, but want to be bred. Looking mainly for older tops, dominant guys. I'm in Stockholm, Sweden.

Edited by marriedsub
Premature publishing...
  • Like 1

Welcome to the whole bunch of you guys !!  We're happy you've joined us, and look forward to hearing our thoughts on the various "threads", i.e. subject matter.  

As you can see, there are many different threads, some will be more to your liking than others, so be sure to add your voice to the various conversations.  We want to hear from each of you guys.  

• Like 1

Been here for a month.  Older bottom guy trying to move beyond my nervousness and doubtful thoughts, and become a bit of a cum slut.  Have not bottomed much but as i have gotten older, I feel I am becoming submissive.  Want to service and please men.  Looking forward to getting inspiration from others.  And damn, swallow my first load of 2023 🙂