New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

Hey,

Love to be kinky as I make sure you get just what you want.

I love watching a guy sucking my cock better than a woman can. 

Bareback is the only way to fuck a guy, no matter what position, if you're pounding hard or making love, he needs to be bred.

Licking out ass is my speciality, my tongue will make you go crazy.

What I really need is a top to use me like the slut I am. 

Sucked only a few cocks and yet to be fucked.

2559715-1664133302-282463e15db21a5b3eb38f67cb107f3e.jpg

Hey, much enjoying reading all the topics, so decided to created an account myself as well. Started going to sex parties this year, and found out I really like fucking hot guys in public. Lucky for me there are plenty of parties for me to attend in Amsterdam, hope to share my experiences here 😉 

• Like 5

Hey I am Kade - fucking my way around and taking as many loads  in and around Central and Greater London as possible. 

Obsessed with cum hung cock and mucle guys of any type.  I will role over and play if invited to amny hung muscle top groups as me as the bottom - pnp def.

Love sucking cock taking cock but getting bred and covered or filled in multiple loads.

Also looking for groups into Tag Cum around town - used to do it a few years ago but not now. It's hot.

Love getting fully naked in cruising toilets around town - makes me rock hard but grat when you are taking loads. There are a few i know you can do this in - msg me if you want more info.

Just looking to get pumped and filled - hnh and fucked.

Hit me up if you want to share the fun - share cum grouop whats app or telegram with me and meet me there to fuck and fill mee.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

It’s cool discovering this site. So awesome to find others that are into a poz fetish. I thought it was only me and that I was weird or sick in the head. 😂. It would be hot to chat with others, especially poz tops. I’m pretty much down for anything. 😈

Edited by RyderHotButt

16 hours ago, RyderHotButt said:

It’s cool discovering this site. So awesome to find others that are into a poz fetish. I thought it was only me and that I was weird or sick in the head. 😂. It would be hot to chat with others, especially poz tops. I’m pretty much down for anything. 😈

I felt the same way myself bro

• Piggy 1

On 8/30/2023 at 5:02 PM, RyderHotButt said:

Welcum to the group. I was even younger than you when I realized I was turned on by poz men and breathing and stealth fucking. I was 21 when I decided to try to get infected and I was 22 when I converted. So I understand where you’re coming from. What’s your location?

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

17 hours ago, partying.hard said:

Welcum to the group. I was even younger than you when I realized I was turned on by poz men and breathing and stealth fucking. I was 21 when I decided to try to get infected and I was 22 when I converted. So I understand where you’re coming from. What’s your location?

22 !!! Why would anyone wait so late long baffles me 😜

• Like 2
  • Haha 2