New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

Former mostly straight guy here, I always liked sucking cock but when I finally got fucked, there was no turning back. Got rid of my girlfriend and now 100% into pleasing guys, to the point that I don't even want to cum anymore. My favorite scenario is being head down, ass up waiting for a cock to fuck me bare and breed me.

Been trying to sign up on here for months, thanks to whoever fixed it. Love that there's a place I can go and not be judged about loving bareback cock and getting my hole filled with cum!

IMG_7082.jpeg

IMG_7853.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Welcome, BreedMeDeepAon.  

It doesn't matter all that much when you arrive at the place you need to be - all that really matters is you get there.  We look forward to hearing more from you, particularly about getting that sweet Hole "properly" used !!!

Hey lads this site is amazing joined years ago specifically coz of a story I found on here about a straight guy getting drugged raped an bred in a night club after taking a job for extra money  an ever since reading that story the site is now my go to for hot stories like that if anyone knows of any similar stories to the one I mentioned plz let me know 

Edited by kendo3083

• 2 weeks later...

hi 
since this is where you have to introduce yourself to the members of the site here is my presentation.
I am a 42 year old bisexual guy and in couple with a woman of 38 years, we have been in a relationship for 10 years and before that she was my mistress for 4 years.
This woman took me out of a sexual routine more than boring with my ex wife, thanks to her I rediscovered the pleasures of sex, she initiated me to sex between guys, to sex outdoors, to libertine club and allowed me to realize some of my wildest fantasies.