Any men in Wisconsin (Milwaukee/West Allis) who love sucking cock but who don't want reciprocation?

Are there any men here near West Allis/Milwaukee Wisconsin who love sucking cock and swallowing cum, but who don't want reciprocation? I need a man who has a VERY wet mouth, i can't cum unless his mouth is wet. I'm 21 years old. tall and skinny. 8 inch cut cock that i keep shaved. I just like being sucked, i don't suck cock at all. I also live by myself. Doesn't matter how old you are or what you look like (just as long as your 18+) and just as long as you like sucking cock and have a wet mouth. 

• Upvote 1

On 5/4/2017 at 6:12 AM, BlowBoi said:

You my friend need to relocate into my second bedroom in Western Nebraska. I'd keep your Big Cock Spit Shinned & Glistening and your Balls Well Drained!

No thank you. Nebraska is too cold. I prefer Florida instead. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/11/2017 at 2:32 AM, TheLusciousLad said:

i really would want to move to Florida instead :) beautiful state and it's shaped like my penis :)

9 hours ago, TheLusciousLad said:

just checking to see if anyone else is interested... 

would be nice having a regular fucking my throat over the edge of a bed feeling your balls on my face, just living on your sperm

2 hours ago, Cumjunky215 said:

would be nice having a regular fucking my throat over the edge of a bed feeling your balls on my face, just living on your sperm

I actually don't face fuck at all. I just like sitting back and relaxing and letting a man suck me.