Racial cravings?? Anyone??

ButchGuy78

Grew up in an era when white women hooking up, even marrying, was forbidden, illegal! in some states.  White men, especially as a bottom for  black males, made you the extreme low life in some peoples (small) minds.

Naturally, I was naturally attracted to black males at a young age.  Females too. 

If it outraged them, raised their blood pressure till they almost exploded, that was for me!

And it was, and still is, special to bend over for non-white cock. 

Like most everyone else, all cock is good when it is hard, bare and in in your ass.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2017 at 2:40 PM, tallslenderguy said:

yeah, black top. Intellectually I know it's a stereotype, and I even chide myself for it, but for the most part my experience with black tops has been... awesome. My experience with black tops is that they are purposeful fuckers, that they fuck with their whole body, including their brains and feelings. Black guys usually leave me with the feeling that they've made love to me. I almost always feel sated after being bred by a black guys, which is saying a lot.

really? I actually agree with you they are better fuckers but I don't feel "made love to" I feel used, primal basic element of animal sex. and I love it. I will lay there for a long time just feeling his cum in me and basking in the "used" feeling

8 hours ago, guy4funwaco said:

really? I actually agree with you they are better fuckers but I don't feel "made love to" I feel used, primal basic element of animal sex. and I love it. I will lay there for a long time just feeling his cum in me and basking in the "used" feeling

i don't think being made love to and being used are necessarily mutually exclusive.

• Like 1

I love fucking cute, sexy little asian ladyboys. l discovered that in Thailand. Such sexy girly little bodies and much easier, more submissive and piggy than bio girls so you can really trash their holes, spit in their face and choke a bitch while you fuck it.

• Like 1

My first experience being bred was with a black guy, so naturally I like that black dick and will crave it at times, even though could be quite big and uncomfortable sometimes. Lol 

I don't mind taking asian dick too. I find the smaller size I can take it longer and harder, so it turns into a more enjoyable experience for both.

My current fuck bud is native, so I kind of find that hot too. 

• 2 weeks later...

Differences attract. South Asian, East Asian, central Asian. Middle east, Latino, Black Africans, North Africans, Arab guys. Black Americans, native Americans, Pacific Islanders . All for me. As long as there’s a tension for exploration. 

Wouldn’t say I’m not attracted  at all to Caucasians, but it’s very, very rare and in most cases a reason to politely turn down an offer. 

Quality wise though, the best sex I had was usually with Brazilian guys, Latin Americans and Asian guys. Hardest and most merciless fucking with North Africans, but as we all know, that’s not necessarily good.