Tops - do you get off on seeing a bottom in pain from fucking?

submissivefaggot

Very interesting thread. Speaking as a total sub bottom, I get a real kick out of the discomfort and pain from taking a cock. Whether this is as a result of lack of lube, cock size or technique, the pain/pleasure mix reminds me that it's my place to take the Top's cock, and to be grateful for it. if the Top gets more turned on by my being in pain, then it is even more fulfilling of my submissive desires.

I will usually ask the Top beforehand of what to expect and whether I should be vocal about any pain or if he'd prefer that I keep it as stifled as possible. One regular loves to hammer me hard while telling me not to whimper, then he gets off on making me hurt enough so that I can't keep it in. When I do finally cry out, he gets rougher and quicker and usually starts to shoot soon after.

On a related note, I've met many guys who love to gag me with their cock, choking me and making me splutter. This is particularly true of well-hung guys, I have found. I guess they like the physical confirmation that they've got a big one. Most of them like fucking to hurt too. Anybody else find this? Tops: do you like that as well?

• Upvote 1

being a sub I "enjoy" being spanked and whipped by a dom top, the top loves the heat generated by my red ass as well as inflicting the pain on me by his domination over a sub. I also like it when the top chokes me with his cock, his look of dominance and superiority over me is hot. some like it when I humble myself before them and worship their feet, knowing I am fully giving myself to them ONLY for their pleasure and they take it and run with it.

I'll agree with barefootbob, somewhat. I get no enjoyment out of the pain itself, but if it is combined with an exquisite display of humbling servitude and an appreciated environment of dominating superiority, the scene can expand well beyond a few mere pains and discomforts. It's the feeling of being a PART of that erotic pleasure/discomfort that heightens the experience twofold for both. But it's the instances where the pain is forced, unenjoyed, unreciprocated, unenjoyed, or merely rote torture that it becomes twice as much a hinderance. If a top shows his appreciation and excitement in the scene, he can expect to get MUCH more out of it. I don't mind sucking your toes while you're spanking my ass and reading the Sunday paper... but at LEAST let me see a boner or evil smirk while you do it... otherwise, I'll be as not into it as you are.

• 1 month later...

My first raw fuck was from a hot 21 yr old this year. He had a beautiful cock and I couldn't stop sucking and playing with it. When he fucked me he was pretty aggressive and it hurt, so I asked him "what happened to gentle?". He said "who said anything about gentle." I didn't ask him to stop I just kept thinking that this gut was going to give me my first load ... and he did. He kept fucking me and then later after he had a shower he just shoved his cock back into my hole and pushed me against the wall. I was his to use. Doesn't answer my message now.

• 2 weeks later...

RawPozLust - you've just jumped to the top of every neg bottom's "fuck me list" - at least of those that are on this site.

My hole is yours to tear up with that PA while you blast your poison into my bleeding, receptive rectum.

As a bottom I have an interesting relationship with pain. A fuck that hurts like hell is no good, but overcoming discomfort, even pain, while opening for a huge cock or taking a rough fuck from a top, or just being used for his pleasure, deepens the intensity of the fuck, and the fulfilment that it brings. My hottest fucks have been like this, not loving and gentle.

I'd say 100% of the time that I've been fucked or fingered, there's been some element of pain (even though this can soon subside). Ever since my cherry was first busted at age 14, I've appreciated a guy fucking my butt until he sprays his load. I've always moaned and groaned with pleasure AND pain, though some tops have stopped fucking - thinking I'm hurting. I've learned to be a bit more verbal too to encourage the top to use my hole.

For me there's nothing hotter than a horny top fingering or fucking my hole and - when he hears me groan, sees me squirm away a little or sees the pain on my face - to feel his strong arms pinning me down and forcing his meat inside me.

I've had some big cocks inside me over the years but plenty of average guys have been able to see my a mix of blood and cum on his cock when he finally pulls out of my ravaged butt. (Oh and nothing better than him 'forcing' -hah!- his cock into my mouth to clean off the mess I've made) especially if he uses some verbal encouragement while he's choking me.

• Upvote 1

On a related note, I've met many guys who love to gag me with their cock, choking me and making me splutter. This is particularly true of well-hung guys, I have found. I guess they like the physical confirmation that they've got a big one. Most of them like fucking to hurt too. Anybody else find this? Tops: do you like that as well?

I like feeling my cock down every inch of a guy's throat with his chin pressed up against my taint. He can suck like a wild beast if he wants or he can let me whale away and fuck his gullet - I don't care which - as long as it's intense. Nothing worse than a "blowjob" where some guy is sucking the head of my dick and jacking it with his hand. Shit, I can jack off at home.

• 1 month later...

It's not a buttfuck unless it hurts at least some. I luv being a total pussy for a real man todo with what he wants. I luv feeling helpless while he pounds my ass as hard as he wants. I want to get treated like a pussy, used drgraded and hmiliated and to prove he's in charge he rapes my ass till it hurts and bleeds, then laughs at me. It also helps if he makes me suck his dirty dick after its been up my ass. And if its covered in blood and shit and he makes me lick it off and I'm disgusted and grossed out by it but he makes me do it anyway, well I'm a pussy and I can't do anything to stop him. A good top keeps reminding me what a worthless fuckhole I am and enjoys my screams as he rapes me. I deserve it.

• 1 month later...

When fucking a guy, I prefer to go all in, balls deep the first time, preferably with just my precum. Then jackhammer away while holding down the pussy bottom no matter what he cries out. And expect nothing les from a top fucking me. CUM hard or go home! And don;t get me started with the choking thing from RawPozLust. Nothin hotter than holding down a guy by his throat while piledrivin it home!

• Upvote 2