A Shallow BB Poz Top Fucks a 22 Year Old College Boy

I am enjoying using my newly charged cock on as much raw hole as I can get my dick into. I really get off on pumping a dude's ass with my cock and filling him up with my super charged load. I use to be more of a bottom, but now I find myself being more of a top ‘cuz it's so hot to bareback a nice hot hole and fill it up with a major wad of my cum. I’ve mostly picked-up dudes online, in cruisy johns, bookstores, and more recently discovered the baths. I'm amazed at the number of men who can't seem to get my raw dick up their asses quickly enough... rarely asking any questions. In the past few weeks, I have deposited my wad in seven different dudes (three at the baths, two in a booth at a bookstore, and two I met on-line)... and yes, I took a few loads myself at the baths in between.

One of the dudes I met online was waiting for me in his tight boy briefs when I got to his place. As soon as he let me in, he got down on his knees right in the living room and started sucking my cock. The dude was pretty hot, a 22 year old "college boy." He had a nice package bulging out of his Calvin's, but I had met him thru my "total top" profile, so I didn't try to change the scene... and was getting off on the thought of my jizz dripping from his freshly used fuck hole as I drove off to class soon enough. After he got me nice and boned, I followed him into his bedroom where he got on his hands and knees on his bed and took a little lube and rubbed it on his fuck hole. I pulled my cock back out of my sweats and stuck my raw dick head in his ass. I noticed the dude had a pack of condoms on his nightstand, but when I stuck my raw dick head in his ass, he just moaned, so I just started plowing his hot tight ass. Had the dude said something, I probably would have rubberized my tool for him (he was hot enough to fuck even with a rubber), but since he didn't, and as his raw hole was a way hot fuck, I didn't feel the need to say anymore about it then he was (as in nothing).

As I was just looking for a quick fuck on my way to class, it wasn't long before my jizz was working its way out of my balls and into his ass. As I was getting close, he was saying, "Dude, spray it on me man!" and "shoot all over me!". As I was totally holding back my wad, I quickly shot most of my load in his ass and then pulled it out for the final drops... there wasn't much left by the time I pulled it out, but I kept stroking it as if I was still cumming so he could beat his meat off and I could get on my way. The dude shot his load all over himself and just fell back and laid there.

As I was pulling my sweats up, he started getting friendly with me (asking personal questions like where I go to school, where I live, etc.) but I just tucked my dick back into my sweats and said, "Dude, I'm late for class, catch ya' next time." He looked a little hurt by my hurry to get out, but the dude should have known he was nothing but a convenient quick fuck for me based on our emails and online chat. Later, during class, I kept thinking of my power juice deep in that guy’s fuck hole and got so horny that I jerked off again when I got home a few hours later.