Begging for it!! Craving it!

Well, it has been over 6 months since my last fuck. I have been craving it. Thinking even about going the bath house in Houston, which is nearby. I used my dildo so hard the other night, I bled. It didn't matter, I kept fucking myself. I used the blood as the lube to continue fucking myself. I was going to cum while getting fucked. I love that but never before this I wanted to wreck my hole. I wanted to make sure I was sore for more then an hour or two. I want it to feel like my hole got used. And, this was deep in my hole bloody and its like when you have too much lube. Finally, I blasted a huge load. Must have shot a 2 feet high before hitting my face and tons of it. My dildo still deep in me. My hole spasming. I jumped up and got into the shower. Damn, there was a lot of blood. Starting to cum down from the high of the orgasm but I was enjoying 420 at the time and the poppers put me into the mood in the first place. I get slutty as fuck when I use them. It's why I stay away from other drugs. I can't imagine the slut that would cum out. (note: I am going to use words like that to continue to show how slutty I would I am right now.) So, cuming down from it all the pain in my puffy hole starts to happen. What the fuck have I done. I have fucked it raw with a dildo and it's bloodied.

At this point, I am standing in my shower, bloody water at my feet. I have to push out the fluid in my hole, the lube I used. I usually am standing in the back of the shower. I usually am pushing out lube and cum and I try and lick it off the back part of the shower. But this time it is frothy, bloody lube. I look and it as it starts to slide down the side of the tub. I bend over and look at it close up. My thoughts, "Do I lick that up? It's blood and lube. I would never do blood and cum? or would I. What the fuck am I thinking? That's too kinky. But, I am horny as fuck. I can just do this once because it's my blood after-all. I have tasted my own blood in my mouth before. That's not a big deal. So, I bend over to lick it up.  As I look back under between my legs, my butt cheeks opening up and the water running down my cheeks. I see bloody water running down my legs. My hole feeling the somewhat hotter then usual water is splashing on it. And spasming causing more bloody lube mix comes out and runs down my legs. Oh, and I have not even licked it up yet from the tub wall. FUCK! How much of a kinky slut are you being? So, I lick it up before it slides any further in the tub. I can be a REALLY KINKY SLUT at home if I want to. I will never do it with someone. Or, will I?"

(Now, I have to deal with the dogs and need to continue this story later but my hole needs cleaning out real good. I have a One-nighter planned for tonight. An anonymous, visiting hook-up potential in the works).

• Upvote 1

If you are enjoying my road to slutiness, rate my story.

So, my day continues...

Had to do some work. The 'hole' time horny as fuck. Imaging the cute office boy and thinking about what I wanted to do to him. But, that's another story and plan. So, am working on being cleaned out because a hookup is working out GREAT! Am feeling so horny and sluty. The 'hole' time my cock is dripping precum.

So, back to the story about the day I wrecked my hole with a dildo. I was last standing in the shower, hole throbbing and puffy with bloody water running down my legs.  "OMG, what have I done. I am becoming such a slut, well but at least it was just me and in my house. I would never do it like that with someone. Or would I? I am worried I will and yet craving it in the same light." My hole twitches. I watch the water as it turns more pink and finally just clear water. "OMG, I am going to be sore." Well, I was sore for the next day but had some more blood 'cuming' out so I rested more. But, boy was I horny and craving the real thing. I want some cum. So for the next few days, all I had to do was squeeze my butt cheeks together and my hole would feel it and twitch. I couldn't stop craving cock. Looking everywhere and desiring what is hidden behind all those zippers. 

So, it's been about a week and occasionally have that craving. Working just haven't had the time to do it and I am on an anti-depressant that lowers libido. 

• Upvote 1

If you are enjoying my road to slutiness, rate my story

So, my day continues...

Had to do some work. The 'hole' time horny as fuck. Imaging the cute office boy and thinking about what I wanted to do to him. But, that's another story and plan. So, am working on being cleaned out because a hookup is working out GREAT! Am feeling so horny and sluty. The 'hole' time my cock is dripping precum.

So, back to the story about the day I wrecked my hole with a dildo. I was last standing in the shower, hole throbbing and puffy with bloody water running down my legs.  "OMG, what have I done. I am becoming such a slut, well but at least it was just me and in my house. I would never do it like that with someone. Or would I? I am worried I will and yet craving it in the same light." My hole twitches. I watch the water as it turns more pink and finally just clear water. "OMG, I am going to be sore." Well, I was sore for the next day but had some more blood 'cuming' out so I rested more. But, boy was I horny and craving the real thing. I want some cum. So for the next few days, all I had to do was squeeze my butt cheeks together and my hole would feel it and twitch. I couldn't stop craving cock. Looking everywhere and desiring what is hidden behind all those zippers. 

So, it's been about a week and occasionally have that craving. Working so not any time and I am on an anti-depressant that lowers libido. I found this weed. Makes me SOOO! HORNY!! So, I am smoking it. I finish a bowl and clean my hole. I can't wait until this hookup happens. But, I have questions. PLEASE HELP ME ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS! 

QUESTIONS

PLEASE MESSAGE ME WHAT TO DO!!

SERIOUSLY, I NEED HELP TO BE A GOOD, KINKY SLUT.

1.) If not into hookup STAY or GO?

2.) BAREBACK OR CONDOM?

3.)ASK FOR IT ROUGH AND HOPE I BLEED?

4.) POS or NEG? He said did it matter for these loads of mine waiting here.

HELP ME DECIDE!!

POS or NEG?

Rough and hard or easy and deep?

Prepare my hole to be dry and sore maybe even bleeding a little or at least irritated or not?

SO, really tell me how do I prepare my hole. Do I take these hot, smooth, unsure of status LOADS?           HELP ME DECIDE, PLEASE>>>>>>>>>>>

PLEASE HELP ME BECOME THE KINKY SLUT I SHOULD BE>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Edited by blueboy7

So my plans are to finish cleaning out, no prep. But, I put on my cock and balls cockring??? It makes me harder. My cock is dripping precum. I can't wait to feel a cock in me. Tell him to do anything he wants. Well, that would mean piss and scat, etc. Well, scat is out. But, PISS? maybe, yes? The guy wants to piss in me. He asked already. Do I let him PEE IN ME or ON ME? BOTH? OMG, KINKY SLUT DOES WHAT?

These are my thoughts as I clean out, which for me is a long process. Has to be clean. DO I PREP it with my fingers and the nails roughing it up. Do I use the shampoo that causes my hole to burn a little? Get it just irritated.

Please make this hookup real. He says he can give me two or three loads, he is older then I usually go for. I like the younger cuties. but has a lean body type and kinda of a face like me, doesn't look his age. His 8 in cock looks so tasty. He wants to fuck the cum into me and dump 3 loads there. He also said he would suck cum out of my hole and then spit it back into the gaping space his cock just roughed up.

OMG!! WHAT DO I DO? TELL ME, PLEASE!