Getting fucked by "undesirables"

cheatingjock

The OP’s question essentially asks, Does it excite you to feel degraded when you let yourself be fucked by someone who is below your standards?

No, it doesn’t. I’m a service bottom. Part of my mission is to provide an opportunity for exactly those kinds of men to have a fulfilling sexual experience that they might be denied by other men with “standards”.

I have been fucked by men who are advanced in years. I have been fucked by men whose shape bears no resemblance to fitness. I have been fucked by the poor, the disfigured, the unclean, and those whose lack of social skills puts sex practically out of their reach. I take cock regardless of its length, girth or shape (and I have been fucked by some very strange cocks) because there is a human being attached to every single one of them, and I let every man who makes the effort to enter me that he is masculine and powerful and exciting - even if he can’t get hard.

I’m sure that there are those among you who might argue that a bottom like myself who accepts any and every cock - who has no functional standard - is already as degraded as a man can get, and therefore can’t possibly get excited about doing something that further degrades him. Some of you might believe that such a bottom has devolved so far from the definition of what is Male that the question doesn’t even apply. Perhaps so. If I am excited by anything, it is when a Man expresses his belief that he has a right to dominate and breed me because of my devolved masculinity.

But I am an equal-opportunity fuckhole, without judgment or favor, and proud to serve.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1