Tops: Do you care about a bottom's erection?

Guest KptNLine

I generally don't care about the bottom's cock and whether it's hard or not.  If the guy is really my type and we have a special kind of chemistry, I may want his load down my throat after I fuck mine into him, but during the fuck I don't care.  

• Upvote 1

I had a young bottom last Pride Friday at Steamworks Toronto who was really hard when I was fucking him. I wanted to suck him off, in about 3 mins. he blasted into my mouth. I welcomed this unexpected load of a young bottom. He was very happy and kissed me.

Does a bottom have to be hard? Not necessarily so. But welcome if he is. Cheers!

I usually get a rock hard boner as soon as a dick slides into me, or at least semi erect. If I didn't have one already in anticipation. Can't help it. Doesn't happen every single time but most of the times.

As a top I'm proud if a bottom sports a raging hardon as it proves he is happy the way I fuck him; if my bottom is soft, no big deal.  As a bottom I'm always soft when getting fucked, once only years ago my top with "an upward bend banana" fucked an incredible load out of my hard cock. 

• Like 1

Guest Bottom303cumslut

Bottom here. For me it depends who is fucking or using me. I usually prefer to stay soft, knowing I'm there to please the guy and get his cum. But I know my dealer likes me hard when he fucks me and I enjoy that as well. 

But for me prefer to stay soft and cum on my own later or often when a nice cock slides in me I can cum if I am parTying. 

I always care for the bottom and make sure he also gets his cock treated, it just wouldn't be fair if I fucked him balls deep and then didn't suck every last drop of his cum right out of the dick.

if I'm out for a night of breed and seed, then of course i don't care if my hole has a cock that is limp or hard, it's his hole I'm fucking.

If I am fucking a guy that I am spending some time with, I don't get alarmed if is his cock isn't hard (as long as all other signs are that he is enjoying the fuck),   but it is a bonus if his cock, is hard, throbbing and dripping precum.

As primarily a Top, I damn sure love it when the one I am with is hard!!!! I love to play with a hard cock when I'm fucking plus, working his cock brings really good ass orgasms usually. Generally, I want my bottom to be having as good a time, if not better, than me!!!And, if he can get a hard-on, all the better!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

This is gonna sound selfish, but when I'm topping I don't give a shit about the guy I'm fucking. All I care about is cumming in his ass. If he wants to jerk his cock that's for him to do. Whether or not he cums or gets off I don't care. Now if he wants to fuck me after that, cool. I might suck him off.

• 3 weeks later...

Some bottoms remain soft while others get hard. While their arse is the main interest, their cock is also part of them. Do I care about his erection if he gets one? Yes. If he gets hard, then see it as a compliment. His hard cock is a natural reaction to being turned on and horny. As well as hearing his groans and words, his hard cock is a clear sign he loves being fucked and having his arse used. Also see it as a challenge. I'm going to fuck your ass so good I want you to cum for me. Maybe I will touch it, maybe I won't. Even better if he can cum without it being touched.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2