Aggressive tops

surreytwink

Im a bottom, but I'm a guy and even if my testosterone is directed towards my ass instead of my cock, I still have the drive. I've had a few Tops push some tears out of me with their cocks, but never was willing to give up their cock. I might feel humiliated or awkward, but that is part of the power exchange between a bottom and a Top.

• Upvote 1

Guest Dickmagnet

I've had quite a few aggressive tops that have pushed me down on the ground & fucked me senseless & leaving me there dripping cum out of my hole after they have used me. I think sometimes i attract guys like this too.

• 4 months later...
On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 6:06 AM, Upstateguy518 said:

No pain no gain. If you bottom often you'll learn to take it. Aggressive tops are a good way to break a bottom in.

absolutely. I hate tops putting their cock in slow I want it slammed into me - take my breath away - make me gasp.  My role as a total bottom and cumpig is to surrender to my tops - and if that involves some pain so be it - of that is what gets them off well and good - as I get rewarded with their seed.

• Upvote 2

Guest Upstateguy518
16 hours ago, Ozpig said:

absolutely. I hate tops putting their cock in slow I want it slammed into me - take my breath away - make me gasp.  My role as a total bottom and cumpig is to surrender to my tops - and if that involves some pain so be it - of that is what gets them off well and good - as I get rewarded with their seed.

Agreed. If I’m topping someone, Their hole is mine until I finish. Idc if they cry or whimper from the pain. In the end they all take it like a bitch and get their hole filled with cum.

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 10:03 AM, VeryBerri3 said:

As a submissive bottom, I thoroughly enjoy being manhandled by my top. I love rugged masculinity and being used, reduced to a fuckhole! Just use me, i'm here for his pleasure. I'll trade discomfort for his load. 

exactly how I feel

• 2 months later...
On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 11:57 PM, bttmsubslut said:

It's your place to take it. Your ass is there for Real Men. Take it. 

Absolutely 100% correct. I surrender to my tops and am there totally for their pleasure to use how they wish to breed and totally appreciate whatever they do to me. I have one partnered top who uses me regularly because he can be rough, he can dominate me and push me around, have his cock and balls cleaned when he blows and piss all over me beore he goes. I have had more than a few bruises from him over the last two yesars but I always make myself available whenever he needs to use my cunt

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

IDK, I'm on the fence with this one. I've been fucked by all manner of Tops. Some were lack luster (size, stamina, and/or style). Some were very sensual, taking their time, making the enjoyment last for hours, sometimes days. Some were power tops, aggressive, Alpha-male dom, challenging me as to who could outlast the other. A few were very over the top, literally trying to break me in half amd hurt me. And yes, I have even been sexually assaulted before, too. 

It is one thing to be uber-dom, to aggressively take a bottom's hole and mouth for your gratification. It's a whole other thing to fuck someone with such force and impunity that it causes damage. I once was taken very hard by a Top at Entourage in Vegas. I was in the dark room and I felt him pin me to the wall. I heard him spit and he roughly inserted three fingers in to me up to his knuckles. He then placed his dick at the entrance of my hole and drove it into me. It felt like I got hit by a bus. Dude was thick, as in beer can thick. I felt my hole tear and blood trickle down my inner thighs. I screamed for him to stop but it fueled him to fuck me harder. He put me in a choke hold to keep me from squirming and fighting back. I was just a hole for him to assault. After several minutes, he unloaded his balls deep in my guts, withdrew, spanked my ass hard, and disappeared into the darkness. I packed up and left. I was met with stares by other patrons as they saw the blood dripping from my ass. It was so bad, I went to the ER. The nurse asked me if I was assaulted. The trauma was pretty evident. I said no, that it was just a sexual encounter that was a bit too rough. I don't think she believed me. Truthfully, I don't think it would be right to accuse him of rape, yet it felt like it in everyway.

On the other hand, I've had very Dom, Power Alpha Tops, who were just as hung if not bigger, that didn't try to kill me yet were still very forceful. They knew the difference between aggressive versus abusive. They knew to finger blast my hole with lots of lube first. They knew that they could push their dicks in me with slow and continual pressure, which causes pain with out injury, and they knew when to stop where the second ring gives too much resistance. There is a fine line between turning pain into pleasure and taking pleasure in someone's pain.

• Upvote 1

Guest Erokink

You MUST take controll of me!! I love it when a he picks me up and slides me onto his hard cock. I want him to hold my lil ass and cum hard. So yes a little aggression is a must.:clap:

• 1 year later...

I love aggressive tops.  I seek them out.  Every once in a while, I get scared when things are getting too rough or intense and say to stop or slow down in the heat of the moment, but not once has any top ever listened to that.  They know their role is to do whatever they want, not what I want.

"They know their role is to do whatever they want, not what I want."

Absolutely - that's definitely the role of the top at the right time - and they also know that deep down that's what you want too.  Even though perhaps right at the moment, your butt may be resisting a bit and you think its too much - he knows what you need - and happens to line up with what he wants.  You grunt hard and he watches what his head is doing to your deep inner ring ... and now you can feel him pushing even harder and it doesn't feel like you can take it ... you ask him to stop - and he just muscles his bone in deeper - then suddenly your mind pops as he finally balls you out - and the feeling is :so: intense and amazing.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I was getting fucked without lube last night. I asked to take a break and he said no and continued to pound my bitch ass. If I submit to a Man as a faggot then I give up control over myself while he's using me. He was right to not stop. Sometimes I get scared and need to be reminded that I'm the faggot bitch. He def knew how to treat a bitch. Im glad he worked me over.

During a service session I'm the Superior's slave. 

• Like 1