Bottoms, Can you cum just by getting fucked?

Before my clit was caged and locked up, I could cum hands free when being fucked. I would place my thumb at the base of my little boy dick and two fingers underneath my balls, in my taint region and apply pressure. When pounding myself with a dildo or my Daddy pummelling my pussy, I could cum. Usually dribbling out or small spurts. Now, I am locked in chastity and my Daddy has both keys to my cage. I have not yet cum but a few times, I have felt this warm sensation and precum begins to flow out of my clit and then I almost feel like I am going to pee. I also find myself nearly tearing up and salivating.

Eventually, I think that if I am locked up long enough, I will cum hands free while in a cage. 

• 4 months later...

Yes I cum without wanking off, a top or a dildo will make my flirty ooze precum and cum. But it's not about me cumming it's all about servicing the top, have some tops think it's great that I cum like girl as my mancunt tightens around the cock pulling them in deeper.

In my puberty i have experienced this a few times with using dildo's. it is an intense feeling. my legs started to shake and i had no contol over it. getting closer to my orgasm, my cock was dripping from the pre-cum, my whole body began to shake and finally i did cum. the orgamse was so intense and long and the cum was much more than usual. never experienced again sadly. no matter how long i go on. my pre-cum is still dripping but not have this intense feeling or do cum anymore without jerking my cock

I have a Top that I see once a week that always hits a spot that drives me nuts and he does it with perfect rhythm the whole time he’s fucking me! By the time he's ready to shoot his load I’m shooting  mine without being touched. While it feels great it’s not as euphoric as a friction orgasm. 

• 4 weeks later...

I actually prefer to not cum when I bottom. Two reasons. 

1. Sometimes when I cum I lose interest after. 
2. This is all about the top’s pleasure. I want them to use me and leave. I’m their slut.