getting drenchedafter a gangbang

Ozpig

Recently I had five tops over one Sunday afternoon so I could be the arse party for them.  My idea of the perfect Sundau is to hook on line and get as many tops over as possible to fuck and breed me. On tis occasion two regulars and three "new meat"turned up and in no time I was in cock heaven - one cock in either hole and one in my hand. Two had left after they had dropped their load in me and after one of the new guys finished dumping another load in me he said " wanna piss on ya you filthy slut." He ordered me into the bathroom and told me to kneel in the shower, he put his beautiful uncit cock, which I had just cleaned up in my face and began to let riup with a stream of piss. The other two guys who had fucked me and finished walked into the shower and began to piss on me as well. I knelt there covered from head to toe dripping in piss. I loved it - it was fucking hot. As they all dressed and left I hovered around the bathroom with a twel around me and still wet from the piss. When they left I sat in the floor of the shower recess and savoured the woollen cunt lips I had from being fucked senseless, the gut full of seed I had in me and the beautiful aroma of their piss all over my body. For a bottom pig - nothing culd have felt better.

• Upvote 2