6 minutes ago, marriedsub said:

Excellent story (minus the smoking, but that's just me), makes me very horny and inspired!

same here for smoking. Never been into it - but no matter. A good story is a good story and overall a talented author knows the effort it takes to satisfy readers' tastes. And it's normal not everyone is "covered".

• Like 2

Once again, thanks for all the feedback and responses. You all have no idea how nice it is to get input from other people. Same with the support from those who understand how writing on here can get sometimes.

As for those not into smoking, I get it. Once I am done writing this story, I will try and make a modified version without it if I get enough people wanting it. It's not everyone's cup of tea as it were, however, I also write for another site dedicated solely to that fetish. As it stands right now, I just don't have enough time to write two separate versions.

Anyway, this update is the longest one yet at over 3200 words, and almost 8500 words total for the story so far. Kudos to anyone who can guess what's going on at the end of it. I hope you all enjoy.

--------

Part 4: Descent into Madness

Mike slowly led around the club, stopping occasionally to chat with random guys, whispering things to them or smacking their asses. 

I stood back, only barely feeling awkward as I continued taking regular inhales on the red in my mouth. I was amazed at the number of smokers in the club; nearly every single guy was smoking. Random guys walking past, puffing away on cigarettes or cigars. A few even would give me a nod or even cop the occasional feel.

After a while, I finished the cigarette, dropped it to the ground, and crushed it out as I had seen many of the other guys doing. Finally, we made our way back to the locker room. I looked at Mike quizically, only getting a smile from him before he led me to his locker.

“Got to get some more stuff from my locker, pig,” he said, as we walked over to the opposite side of the locker room. Rounding the corner, I suddenly had to stop in my tracks. 

Fuck.

Not two lockers away from Mike’s was what had to be both my worst nightmare and best dream. Christopher Greyson. We shared three classes at the community college, and he always to me came off as kind of a slacker, mostly a frat boy douchebag, and until this moment, very much straight. He stood well over 6 foot tall, with jet black hair, warm brown eyes, a full beard, muscled, and with his always present backward baseball cap. I was amazed, honestly. He had a body to die for and was hands down the most popular guy in the school.

Although I knew he had a few tattoos, which would stick out from the sleeves of his t-shirts in class, I was impressed at how many he had all over his body, with quite a few peeking out from under the top of his still-present jeans. This frankly annoying asshole was honestly everything I strove to be, and the main character in more than a few of my jerkoff fantasies.

For the last two months, he’d been a royal pain in my ass, as we were stuck in a group Econ project together. The bastard was notorious for not showing up to group meetings, tended to be a bit of an asshole whenever someone asked him someone, and yet somehow he was near the top of the class with me. It was people like him who annoyed me the most in class, able to skirt by with the minimum and still excel. Whereas I had to put in a real effort to get to the top of the class. 

I was snapped back to reality as Mike turned around, let out a quick whistle, and pointed to the bench in front of him.

“Oy, pig,” he said, looking at me and then back down at the bench, “Take a seat for a few minutes.”

Nervously, I walked over and took a seat, accepting the red he was holding out, and took a deep inhale as he lit it. He then turned around and began rummaging around in the locker, grabbing different things and putting them in a small leather knapsack, his body hiding everything from view.

I sat there in silence, smoking as I took the occasional peek at Chris. I jumped as Mike suddenly broke the silence.

“See you made it out tonight, fucker,” he said with a slight chuckle in his voice. At first, I was confused, not understanding what he meant by what he said. That was until Chris suddenly replied.

“Fuck yeah, been waiting all month for this,” Chris replied, his deep voice ringing out. 

How does he know Mike, I wondered to myself, my mind truly blank as to how this would be. Chris is straight, or I thought he was. And yet, here he is, in a gay sex club, talking with the man who had just pissed down my throat like they did this every week. 

“Heh, I see you once again got the freshest piece of meat,” Chris continued, looking over at me. Surely, he didn’t recognize me, even if we were in the same group. Or rather, shared three classes.

“Was practically drooling over me, bud,” Mike replied, lighting up another red as he casually started jacking his cock, “Great cock sucker and piss guzzler.”

“Nice, hot fuck from the sound of it,” Chris said, looking at me with a slight smirk as the two of them kept talking, almost as if I were a piece of furniture. 

I had to admit I’d rather him treating me like that instead of him recognizing me. The thought of someone from my regular life seeing me like this was not something I imagined in my fantasies. Part of me suddenly even wished I were dreaming. To have Chris fucking Greyson be here… I wasn’t sure how I felt. 

“Pig wants the full experience,” Mike continued, blowing out a cloud of smoke at Chris, “Practically a smoke virgin. Decided he wants everything. Ass gaped, dripping with cum.”

“Damn, that IS hot,” Joey replied, rubbing his dick through his jeans for a moment before reaching into the locker and pulling out a leather harness, “I’m guessing anyone can have a crack at him tonight?”

“I get first dibs on his ass,” Mike said, taking another drag on his cigarette, “But yeah, this pig is gonna take a load from everyone here tonight. But I suppose if you wanted, you could keep him company and sample his mouth before that happens, I'd be willing to share just this once.”

“Oh?” Chris asked, a grin breaking out on his face as I involunarily let out a gulp, almost dropping the cigarette out of my mouth as I head what Mike suggested.

“Yeah, got an errand to run for a second,” Mike answered, “And I got a favor to ask you in exchange too.”

With that, I couldn’t hear anything as Mike leaned in and whispered to Chris for what felt like forever. I could only stare, watching as whatever Mike was saying to Chris caused him to grin and look down at me on the bench. Chris whispered something back, and Mike then turned to me.

“Pig boy,” he said, running his hand through my hair as he pulled my already spent cigarette out of my mouth, “I expect you to take really good care of Chris here.”

I could only nod, inwardly thankful he was only referring to me as random titles and not my real name. Chris would definitely recognize me if he did.

“I want you to get a load of his thick cum down your gullet by the time I get back,” Mike said, gripping my hair tight in his hand as he spoke, “If I come back and his balls aren’t drained, then you’ll have shown me you aren’t ready for everything this place has to offer. Understood?”

I nodded silently, and Mike released my hair.

“Good boy,” he said, turning back to Chris, “Want anything before I go?”

Chris thought for a second before replying.

“Hmm, you got any of those Ogres left,” Chris asked, his attention now on securing the leather harness to his body, “That one the other day was amazing.”

“You know it, you sexy little fuck,” Mike growled, turning back to his locker and pulling out a large green and brown cigar, “Already prepped. Need a light?”

Grabbing the cigar, Chris ran it under his nose, inhaling deeply.

“Nah,” he said, smiling as he reached into his own locker and pulled out a rather complex-looking lighter, “Thanks, Uncle.”

Mike nodded and turned around, walking away. It took a second for my brain to process the last thing that was said, the wheels spinning in place as the idiom goes.

“Fucking love these,” Chris said, expertly lighting the large ringed cigar in his mouth, bringing the tip to life and glowing a bright cherry red.

Suddenly, it clicked into place in my mind. Chris’ uncle was Mike. Mike was Chris’s uncle. The similarities were impossible to miss. Chris could almost be a younger clone of Mike if I was honest. Why hadn’t I seen it?

Chris clicked off the flame of the lighter, and taking a big puff, pulled the cigar out of his mouth, blowing the smoke at the tip, causing the flame that now was flickering on the tip to be snuffed out.

“Much better,” Chris sighed, bringing the cigar back into the corner of his jaw, “Even better that I’ll be having Dillan Vincent, Mister Top of the Class himself, sucking my fat cock and swallowing my load.”

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck, my mind screamed, Of course he knows exactly who I am. So much for getting to live out my dream incognito. Fuck!

“Can’t say I’m not surprised you're a little cock sucking whore,” Chris said, “But at least I'm lucky to have the pleasure of sampling that pert little ass I’ve seen nearly every day of the semester.”

“Look, Chris, I…. I’m just gonna go,” I said, no longer able to look him in the eye, shame and embarrassment flooding my body, “Just please don’t… don’t tell people as school.”

Chris laughed to himself. Of course, the asshole is going to tell everyone. Maybe I could just take the rest of my classes pass/fail. Switch to a different class. Or maybe a different school in a different state.

"Seriously, just... please..." I said, the overwhelming feeling of dejection taking me over. 

“Dude, fucking relax,” he said, taking a puff and blowing a cloud of smoke in my face, “You look like you’re gonna die or something. I’m just… well, I guess pleasantly shocked. Never took you, Mr. Teachers Pet, as a cum pig.”

I couldn’t look up as he spoke. What was I thinking? How could I ever think I’d be able to do this tonight. 

“Seriously, don’t worry fucker,” Christ said, resting a hand on my shoulder, “It’s not like I’m gonna share this with anyone at school. I got a reputation to uphold as well."

"This place is like Vegas in a way. What happens here, stays here. Well, mostly," he cotninued to muse out loud, I"n a way I guess? Some of it follows you out there, in more than one way. But yeah. Don't worry, we're cool.”

I could only nod in agreement. Yeah, I guess it would be just as bad for him if he said something.

“Hey, seriously though,” Chris said, moving his hand to my hair and pulling my head back to look up, “What Uncle Mike said… he wasn’t kidding.”

I stared blankly at him, not sure where he was going. 

He began to unbutton his jeans, “If you really are wanting what he said... he’s gonna expect that you’ll have sucked me off by the time he gets back. We got some time, but… well, I think you need to get sucking. He really will kick you to the curb if you don’t follow instructions. And he kind of rules this place.”

With that, Chris pulled his jeans off, revealing even more tattoos. One in particular, prominently placed just above his huge, semi-hard cock, got my attention the most.

Tossing his jeans in the locker, he turned around and grabbed his dick, shaking it at me as it continued to grow and harden.

“Like what you see,” he asked, taking a puff on his cigar, blowing a thick cloud down at his now-massive thick cock. It easily had to be 11 inches long in my estimate, and easily as thick as a soda can. 

Jesus, I thought to myself, life isn’t fair sometimes. Hung like a god damn donkey and a perfect body?

“They used to call me Beer Can in high school,” Chris explained, gently tugging at the massive hunk of meat between his legs, “Also the odd Salami and Horse Cock.”

“I… um, I can definitely tell why,” I said quietly, amazed and somewhat jealous.

I watched as Chris took a huge puff on the cigar, clearly inhaling the smoke, and pulled it out of his mouth, rubbing the head of the cigar along the tattoo on his pelvis.

“You know what this means, I hope” he asked, thick smoke drifting slowly out of his mouth as he spoke, “Cause this is your last warning. Most everyone here is part of the club.”

I stared at the inky black trefoil design, artistically designed to have trails of inky rolling down the flat planes of his lower abdomen, surrounded by multiple colors in an almost rainbow pattern around it in a haze. I nodded and slowly reached out, tracing a few fingers across the edges, tracing the pattern.

“It’s... uh... one of the reasons why I came,” I said in a low and quiet tone, amazed at myself for being able to form the words.

Stepping closer, Chris began dragging the head of his giant cock across my lips, moving his hand to the top of my head. Suddenly, he grabbed my hair and pulled back hard, causing me to yelp.

“Fucking good answer, you little pig fuck,” he said, putting the cigar back in his mouth and taking a few puffs, “Open that dirty piss mouth of yours. I got a gift for it.”

I complied and both saw and felt as he blew a massive cloud of smoke in my mouth. I inhaled, taking the smoke deep in my lungs. Chris let out a satified growl and smiled before spitting in my still open mouth.

“I’m gonna love helping Uncle Mike break you in tonight,” Chris said, spitting again in my mouth before releasing my hair and shoving the cigar into the corner of his mouth.

I felt as he put his hand back on my head and guided me onto his throbbing and now leaking cock. Slowly, I sucked it into my mouth, letting him snake his cock into my mouth and throat, trying to relax and breath as he plunged deeper, slowly working himself deep into my throat, essentially choking me.

“Fucking hell,” he groaned, cigar smoke drifting out of his mouth, “Take my horse dick down that throat, you nasty piece of shit. Your piss gullet is so warm and tight.”

I willed myself not to gag or throw up, letting my throat relax as best I could, secretly glad I had practiced with a huge dildo for the last few months. Slowly, he bottomed out and began pulling out, causing me to let out a tiny moan as he did. I slowly looked up as he pulled out. 

“Sweet fucking throat man,” he groaned, wrapping his hands around my throat, feeling himself sliding around in it,  “Gonna love dumping a massive load of my potent baby makers down it and feed you. Gonna fill you up with as much of my spunk as I can tonight. And you're gonna take every last drop of them, aren't you?”

I gave a slight nod, relaxing as he has he arched his head back, and grabbed my head with both hands. Slowly, he began to pick up pace, firmly fucking my head in a steady rhythm.

“Take my fuck stick pig,” he said, pumping harder and faster, his balls beginning to slap against my chin, “Gonna fill your stomach with my special protein shake so you have plenty of energy for every slut here to breed you tonight.”

I began to occasionally gag and he repeatedly bottomed out in my throat, causing me to grab onto his firm butt to steady myself. My throat began to feel slightly sore and stretched out at the assault he was laying into my face.

“Can’t wait to dive into your sloppy hole later and destroy your guts with my giant cock,” he muttered, “Gonna shove every load you take deep inside your pristine hole and wreck it. Help feed you smoke all night and watch as you clean every fucking cock in this place after they squirt freely inside you.”

I could feel my dick, still trapped in the cage, try and harden at the dirty things Chris was saying.

“So fucking hot a preppy little fucker like you wants to be a part of this,” he growled, his dick sliding even faster in my mouth and throat, “Watch every dirty fucker in here have a turn on you. No loads refused.”

I let out an involuntary moan, partly out of frustration at not being able to touch my dick for relief, but also in agreement at the perverted things he was saying.

“Shit, I’m getting close,” he said suddenly, puling out of my mouth with and audible slurp. I coughed and drooled slightly, trying to reacclimate to not having his monster cock deep in my gullet.

“Open up your mouth and start sucking on my dickhead, you fucker,” Chris said, puffing away on the cigar, his dick bouncing in front of me as he began jacking his cock hard and fast in front of my face, “I want to see you taste every drop of my dirty smoker cum.”

I took the head of his cock into my mouth and began to nurse on it.

“Fuck, I’m gonna shoot any second you little bitch boy,” he growled, his right hand hold my head in place as his left hand continued jacking himself off.

I began trying to fuck his dickhole with my tongue.

“Fuck, yeah, take it, oh…” he said, his body starting to tense up, muscles straining as he fought against his pending orgasm.

Suddenly, I felt the first shot of cum flooding my mouth hard and fast. I began to swirl my tongue around, swallowing at the same time as he began to flood my mouth.

“Shit, ugh, mmm, aaaagh,” he babbled incoherently, as his orgasm continued to flood my mouth. I was slightly shocked at how much cum he was shooting. Eventually, his orgasm slowed down to a mere dribble.

Chris let out a low sigh, his legs slightly shaking. He slowly pushed me off his cock, and pulled up on the front of my harness to his level.

“God DAMN, you give amazing head,” he remarked, pulling the half-smoked cigar out of his mouth as he pulled me into a half embrace.

“Thanks,” I said breathlessly, unable to come up with a better answer as oxygen slowly flooded back into my brain after getting choked on the beast between his legs.

“Come here,” he demanded, pulling me closer, “I want to swap smoke with you and taste myself in your mouth, you sexy fucking pig.”

Slowly, he took a huge inhale off of the smoldering cigar, and locking lips with me, forced the smoke into me, running his tongue around in my mouth. We continued this for a few minutes, swapping smoke and making out.

Suddenly, I felt a strange hand slowly begin to work itself in between my asscheeks.

Breaking away, I tried to turn my head.

“Don’t worry about him,” Chris said, pulling my face back to him, “Just relax and let him get you ready for tonight.”

Slowly, I felt Chris begin to push my head down towards his cock, forcing me to begin to bend over.

“Holy shit, Jordan,“ he said, presumably to the stranger now at my asshole, “You found that many already?”

“Nah man,” the stranger, Jordan I assumed, replied, “Saved these over the last few nights in the freezer. Your uncle told me he would take care of the fresh ones and help you get this pig ready. In exchange, I get first dibs on working my magic on his hole.”

I felt Chris shove his now softening cock into my face. Getting the message I opened up, and took it in my mouth. I began to suckle it as the stranger behind me began to force something cold, solid, and slick into my tight hole.

“Fuck yeah, open your cum chute and take it,” Chris groaned as his bladder began to empty into my mouth.

“This is so fucking dirty and hot,” Jordan replied, working even more of whatever it was into my hole, “Just like your 18th birthday, huh, Chris?”

“You know how he gets,” Chris continued to groan, as his bladder continued filling my mouth, causing me to drink down as fast as I could, “Any time he hears someone wants to convert into being a total fucking pig, he goes all out.”

“KNowning how you turned out, I can’t wait to see how perverted he turns this one,” Jordan chuckled, as another cold, slick lump was shoved up my hole.

Chris's dick quickly slowed to a dribble, as the man behind me continued to work on my ass. Another trial down, and one step closer to my total destruction.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 20
  • Thanks 2

Damn, damn, damn such a hot and horny story which is still fresh. A brilliant author with great detail bringing the story alive which certainly appeals to me so bring it on as and when 

Saying it frankly, I'd not bother worrying to modify a story for making others feel comfortable; stories come from author's fantasy fitting with author's tastes. 

It's like if someone comes to me saying "please, more sex and less emotions in your stories"; instinctively I would just reply with a 🤫🖕 message but then I'd rationally answer as "well, thanks for feedback but this is my style. I'm not able to do something just for the sake of satisfying others" and would address them to other authors.

I personally love this site because there is a variety of stories and tastes. With or without smoke/chems, feet play, fist, whatever.

Except for too hard fetishes such as HIV and substances, I would find quite unreal to have fiction stories concerning just one sexual activity at a time, otherwise people complain...

Btw, smoke or not, I'm curious to know where this leads. In this case, smoke might also alter perception of what the newbie is really doing at the party.

I personally have learnt to look beyond the obstacle when something in a story or a book doesn't satisfy one of my tastes.

Only things disgusting me are violence (excessive pain, broken bones, etc) and body discards - no, I don't mean urine, despite I'm not into watersports too much. Those other things are thankfully prohibited here.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Mate… I don’t know how you do it but you just keep on excelling yourself. I’ve said it before but it’s worth repeating - you have such talent at writing. An enviable skill. It’s always such a pleasure seeing where that nasty, dirty mind of yours goes 😈 Thank you for all the hard work you pour into your stories mate… it is beyond appreciated 😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...