NÜD Party at Club 80

Guest DxL

31 minutes ago, Cumpigmelb said:

I had 6 cocks in me 

I got 5 loads. And one at a beat on the way home 

Fuck, nice effort, there was one guy for a lot of the night on a fuck bench in the back corner, he was pretty much being fucked non stop lucky whore.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

NUD last night (sat) was fantastic.. fairly quiet around 10ish, but easy to get into a great hole.. by 11 the crowd had really picked up and it was full on fucking.... my cock went into quiet a few holes, before blowing into a youngish slim guy who really loved my big pa. 

1 hour ago, Leather69 said:

NUD last night (sat) was fantastic.. fairly quiet around 10ish, but easy to get into a great hole.. by 11 the crowd had really picked up and it was full on fucking.... my cock went into quiet a few holes, before blowing into a youngish slim guy who really loved my big pa. 

Shame I missed the night, one slut I know who went told me he took 26 loads!!  that is fucking incredible. Sexy young muscle boy, would've been in a jockstrap so I'm guessing your cock would've definitely gone up his hungry cunt.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, SBB1984 said:

Hearing club 80 is closing next year. If so very sad news. The best venue I've been to for raw action.

The building has been sold and the new owners will turn it into offices so it’s time is limited - but it could be years to get the plans through council so the deadline is unclear

1 minute ago, Leather69 said:

I asked about 80 closing down while I was there for the recent NUD and was assured that it is Bull..it. A rumour that is running about...without any facts.

you heading to the next one Leather69?

27 minutes ago, Leather69 said:

I asked about 80 closing down while I was there for the recent NUD and was assured that it is Bull..it. A rumour that is running about...without any facts.

I got the information from here - but I agree everything on the Int isn’t true...

[think before following links] https://www.realestatesource.com.au/site-of-collingwood-fetish-bar-club-80-sold-and-set-to-make-way-for-offices.html/amp