BareSkins

Guest BS97

I was bored at work and even after work when my friend Javier texted to ask me to see Hairspray with him at Parkland.  I wasn't interested in the show, but I went to get out of the house and hang out with Javi since I couldn’t be up in Chicago for Pride because I had to work all weekend.  The show was better than I thought and I kept watching one actor the whole time.  Javi tells me at intermission that he knows the guy.  In fact, that's how Javi got the tickets.  Why didn’t I know about this friend?  We wait around after the show for the cast to come out and meet up their families and friends.  The dude I like is with his mother. But Javi knows them both and takes us over so I can meet my new find.  Javi convinces the mother to let Justin (changing the name up here) to hang out with us the rest of the night.  We pile in my Excursion and try to figure out a place to go.  Nowhere because Justin doesn’t have a fake ID, but we should hang out.  My place is no good because of the parents and the same for Justin.  But Javi has his own place.  

We go to Javi's and have a couple of beers, and Justin has me all boned.  He's my age.  Short like about 5-7 and 140 with brown hair and eyes.  Real handsome the way a young actor should be, but maybe a little too preppy looking.  He reminds me of Tom Holland the Peter Parker/Spiderman actor except not as lean or tall, but still suitable for my needs.  But there are two bigger issues.  Javi's place is a studio, and it’s going to start getting too late to consummate anything sexual with Justin.  Javi is the best wingman.  He assesses the situation and asks to borrow my truck because the Walmart Supercenter is open 24/7 and he needs to get some stuff and wants to take advantage of my truck being available while he can.  Javi says he is going to try to keep it to 30 minutes because I'm gonna need to drive Justin home after that.  

The door closes and I check my watch, it's 11:15.  I tell Justin I need to piss.  That’s true, but I also need to wash the gono crud from my cockhead and foreskin, and scrape it from my black underwear the best I can.  It’s been oozing starting this morning at work.  It must be from Paul at the car wash the other day.  I’ll have to text him later and drop off some Internet antibiotics.  Fuck, Tip probably got it from me last night and this morning before work.  I’ll have to think about that one.  All I have on Tip is his email, and I don’t want to blow things by sending something about getting checked.  

After I finish in the bathroom, I join Justin on Javi's nasty couch.  I put my hand on Justin's thigh and lean in and kiss him, nice and soft.  Justin kisses back more aggressive and moves my hand to on top of his dick, nice and hard.  I unzip him while we are making out and work his dick free.  Justin does the same for me, and we both pull our pants and underwear down to our ankles.  Justin gives me a real nice blowjob while I jerk on his dick.  Its a five incher max, cut.  Born to bottom.  I tell Justin I want to eat his ass, and he gets on his knees and bends down with the side of his face resting on the arm of Javi's nasty couch.  It's a furry ass, and I pull him apart and look at his hole before I get in there and do what I said I wanted to do.  He's kinda fragrant and tangy with sweat from being on stage all night, and that makes my cock twitch while I kiss and lick Justin's asshole.  

I get up on my knees behind Justin.  I think it’s going to be tight and require more than spit for lube.  Javi comes through again with a couple of half-used bottles of lube laying out right on the coffee table.  Thanks, Javi.  I put the lube on and my dick is right there ready to do what I need to do when Justin asks for a condom.  This is bad news because there are condoms right there in plain sight on the coffee table.  I told you about that, Javi.  Condoms are so nasty.  And now I don’t have the Out of Condoms excuse.  Hey, Justin, I really like you.  Can we please do it raw?  Justin tells me to just put on a condom.  A little backbone there.  Maybe we should save anal for next time is what I tell Justin.  Because there isn't going to be a next time because I am never going to fuck you with a condom, is what I say in my head.  

Justin wants me in him, I can tell that from the way his shoulders slump when I mention stopping the fun.  He says he promised his mom to always play safe.  That was my opening.  I tell Justin I'm safe.  Are you Neg?  Yes.  When were you last tested?  Yesterday? What the fuck?  In April.  No mention of a year.  I’m sure that it was in April of some year.  Do you fuck Poz guys?  No way, I'm real selective.  Can you not cum in me?  Yeah, I'll pull out.  No problem.

Justin grabs a lube and puts some on his fingers and slicks his hole real good.  The clock is ticking until  Javi will be back, so I move in immediately.  Justin greets my dick with a firm ass grip as I glide in, but he is not tight like a vise.  I fuck him pretty good, making every move count.  Switching up the motions and the angles, but just from behind.  Either Justin is a great actor, or he really likes my style, maybe because its raw and I hear that it feels better than a condom but never actually tried a condom to test that theory.  I push all the way down and press my body against Justin, and he whimpers when I kiss his neck and lick his ears.  

Justin says he wants to ride me.  That’s my least favorite position, but I am so close to shooting that I know I can finish with him riding me.   I pop out, sit up, and Justin pulls off his pants so he can get up on his knees facing me while he leans down and back onto my waiting cock.  I let Justin do all the work and enjoy the show while he tugs on his tool.  Actors are pleasers, so I start telling Justin how much he is pleasing me.  Making me feel real good.  Showing me a great time.  That works, causing Justin to pump his load on my chest while my seed pumps into his ass.  

Justin was loud, but I had to be super quiet because I promised to pull out.  I am going to pull out as soon as his ass and my cock stop causing each other to twitch in reaction and counter-reaction to our natural mating ritual.   I calm myself down as quick as I can, getting composed before Justin recovers his senses.  When Justin emerges from his orgasmic fog, he leans forward and kisses me like he loves me.  That’s nice, and all the while he is rocking himself back and forth on my cock because I am still hard enough to keep it going especially with the tender affection and the fucking stimulation still going.  I’m also sitting there thinking that Justin is working my Poz load into his ass better than I could have imagined, and that Javi is going to be pissed if I get blamed for Justin testing Poz or catching a case of gono.  All of that can be dealt with later if any of it happens.  

It is 11:40 when I look at my watch with Justin still seated on my raw cock.  Hey Justin, Javi will be back in five minutes.  I have to save my load for later.  We should clean up.  Justin dismounts and goes to the bathroom to cleanup at the sink and I use the Bounty that is right there next to the condoms and lube to wipe up my cock which should be soft by now but stays semi-boned.  I pull my pants up and watch Justin walk back to the couch to get his pants.

Hey Dan, we should make it look like we used one of these.  Justin is pointing at the condoms.  I don’t want Javi to know that I didn’t use protection.  Hmmm, okay.  He's never going to rat me out because he would have to out himself at the same time.  Justin tears a Trojan BareSkin off the pile and rips the package apart.  He pulls the condom open, spits in it, and closes it back up and rubs it in his hand.  Yeah, well, I guess that looks like other used condoms I have seen laying around the rest stop.  Justin is putting my Kleenex and the condom and wrapper in the bathroom trash bin when Javi walks in with a few Walmart bags in his hands.  Javi won’t be able to miss that planted evidence.  Javi says that it smells like sex, and Justin blushes and says that he hopes it’s okay if we borrowed a Trojan.  Natural born bottom, and natural born actor. 

I’m driving Justin home when he quietly apologizes that he might not have got all he lube out at Javi’s.  I’m sorry if it leaves a mark on your seat, Dan.  No problem, Justin.  They’re leather and cleanup really easy.  Yeah, that lube can get runny.  I had a great time.  We should do this next time you have a show. Justin might have been hoping for something sooner but I know that he is going to have some stuff to deal with over the next few days or week.  Justin recovers like a pro and tells me that he will be in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.  Cool. Maybe you can play some of that bare chested (I almost said bareback, but caught myself).  I’ll be there.  We exchange a big smile and a kiss while I pull to a stop.  It’s 11:58 when Justin climbs out of the Excursion at his mom’s house.  See you!  I drive around the next corner before I find a place to stop and get a napkin out of the console to clean up the wet spot.  Taking care of the truck reminds me to text Paul from the car wash.  Hi. Gono again. Will be at car wash on way to work with Rx. Love, Dan.  

23 hours ago, PozUrbana said:

Hey Dan, we should make it look like we used one of these.

I had a bisexual married fuck buddy do this all the time.  His wife was pretty much okay with him fucking around with men, but she inspected for evidence of safety gear.  She was shocked when he tested Poz.  He wasn't quite as surprised by the news.