RV Conversion

Guest BS94

Guest BS94

My partner Russ got all excited from a guy on Grindr.  Russ says the guy looks just like me, only taller.  I keep my mouth shut but I don't think we look very much alike.  He's 19, 5-10 and 145.  His hair is more wavy than mine.  His name is Alan and his profile says that he is versatile, 7c and Neg.  Russ keeps pressing Alan on Grindr to meet but Alan is at an RV park 30 minutes away with no car and no place to play.  He can get away for 30 minutes, but not long enough for us to go pick him up, play and take him back.  But Russ has the solution.  We share a Class C RV with our neighbors down the street, and its free.  At last, Alan wants to play if we drive there.  But he has another question first.  My Grindr profile says Neg + PrEP but Russ doesn't say anything about HIV status in his profile.  Russ tell Alan that he forgot and that he's Neg + PrEP like me.  Alan keeps pushing for more information because he is not on PrEP because he is still on his parent's insurance and he is not even officially out to them yet.  Alan wants to know when we were last tested.  Russ says that we were both tested right after Memorial Day, and that we are both Neg and clean.  That's true for me (for now!), but Russ has not seen a doctor in a long time because he is Poz and not on meds.  Alan finally buys the story and it is decided that Russ and I will drive down and meet Alan on the road leading into the RV park so that we don't have to pay an entrance fee.  

Russ makes me drive so he can convert the RV dining area to a bed, then he sits in the passenger seat with his shorts down around his ankles talking with Alan.  When we are almost there, Russ tells Alan to head out to meet us.  We see Alan standing on the side of the road in a shaded area perfect for us to pull over.  He looks so cute.  He's wearing a t-shirt, shorts and flip flops.  I pull over and Russ is out of the RV before I have a chance to put it in park and apply the emergency brake.  I leave the RV running for the A/C.  Russ shows Alan into our RV.  

Alan is all over Russ.  Kissing him, running his hands under his t-shirt and rubbing his muscled chest.  Grabbing his ass.  And saying romantic stuff like how amazing his green eyes are.  Alan has pretty amazing blue eyes, but I can't see them much once he is on his knees pulling down Russ' shorts and sucking his cock.  I get undressed and go behind Russ and pull his t-shirt off over his head and help him out of his tennis shoes and shorts.  Alan kicks off his flip flops and gets himself undressed while he is still sucking Russ' cock.  He has a patch of dark hair on the center of his chest and sprawling out above his nipples.  No fair that he is younger than me with that nice chest hair!

I eat Russ' ass while Alan sucks his cock.  Russ loves the attention but I know he wants to keep things moving if Alan really is short on time.  Russ switches positions with Alan, sucking his cock.  Now Alan's ass is in my face.  It is a little more furry than mine, and so firm.  I spread his cheeks with my hand and put my tongue right on his hole while I get a good whiff of his intimate odors.  My 6 incher is real hard, and Russ is beating his own 7 incher pretty intense.  I think Russ needs to go easy or he will blow.

Russ stands up and kisses Alan while they rub their dicks together. I get to the side of them where I can grab their dicks one at at time and suck.  I begin with Russ, then get my first taste of Alan's cock.  Alan has some heavy precum flowing, and I think it tastes better than my jizz.  Russ tells Alan let's fuck.  I stand up and get surprised by Alan kissing me.  He's really going for it, too.  Plus, he starts playing with my ass.  Russ gets behind me and starts eating me out.  This is nice for me now.  

Then Russ gets the lube, and applies it to his and Alan's cocks.  Russ comes behind Alan and it is a good fit because Russ is a couple of inches taller.  Alan looks at me and asks if I am sure that Russ and I are both Neg.  Russ is standing behind Alan trying not to laugh out loud while I summon a big look of false sincerity and say Yes and that we would not do this otherwise.  Then Alan grabs me by the shoulders and turns me around.  The fit is not as good because I am about 4 inches shorter than Alan, so I get up on the bed with my ass up in the air for Alan.  He slides right into me.  Once the two of us are plugged in and situated to where Alan can fuck me, he holds still for Russ to penetrate him.  I hear Alan groan and I feel his cock twitch in my ass while Russ breaks open his ass ring and slides in.  Russ takes charge, and bangs Alan pretty hard.  My ass gets the secondary impact as Alan is thrashed around by Russ.  I have to steady myself with my hands digging into the soft bed.  My hole is getting jabbed in all kinds of angles with no mercy.  I don't think that Alan was mentally prepared for a top as powerful as Russ.  But Alan stays inside me, and he rubs his hands on my shoulders and even kisses me on the neck when he can.  

Russ asks Alan how he likes fucking my little ass.  Alan says that we are both lucky to have each other.  I know for sure how lucky I am to have Russ.  The RV is hot even in the shade and with the A/C, and it smells like sweat and sex.  Russ gets really sweaty when he is power fucking a guy, and Alan is dripping sweat onto my back.  I have been in these 3ways with Russ before, and I know that he wants to be the first to shoot so that the new guy doesn't get off and then get cold feet about being bred.  I ask Russ how he likes Alan's ass.  Russ says that Alan has a great ass and that he is about to shoot.  I feel Alan tense up.  Even though Russ is still pounding him from behind, he is standing mostly still.  I feel like I need to say something to ease Alan's mind, so I say to Russ that I love it when he shoots his Neg load into my Neg ass and I bet Alan will too.  Dumb as it sounded when it came out of my mouth, I felt Alan falling for it because he loosened back up and starting getting back into the action.  Then Alan says: If you're gonna cum in me, I'm gonna cum in your cute little boyfriend and make him my bitch for the day.  Russ agrees that it is a deal.  Russ pushes Alan forward and I get slammed face down into the bed.  Russ grunts while he inseminates Alan.  I know that it must be a furious and copious emission.  Then Alan works himself up off me a bit with his arms and delivers the goods into me.  The inside of my tight little ass is being stretched and soaked with teenage cock and cum.  Alan gives it to me at least as good as he got it from Russ, except Russ shoots Poz loads and Alan claims to still be Neg.  

Russ pulls out of Alan and Alan pulls out of me.  They stand together and kiss while I climb down from the bed and get on my knees to suck them both clean.  Russ has shrunk quite a bit, and his cock tastes like a blend of a familiar brand of cum and a new brand of ass juices.  But Alan is still semi-hard, and his cock tastes like new cum and my own ass juices.  Russ stands behind me with his legs straddling the sides of my body and his groin pressing against the back of my head.  He's never done that move before.  Russ kisses Alan while he fucks the back of my head and forces me to take Alan all the way in my mouth even if it tastes a bit tart.  I free my right arm enough to get my hand on my dick and I pound out my load all over Alan's feet while he is making out with Russ.  Russ releases me, and guides my head down toward the floor to lick my cum off of Alan's feet.  I lap it up because I know that is what Russ wants me to do, and I can tell that Alan likes it from the way he drums his toes.  

Russ gets a couple of dish towels so we can clean up the best we can.  I open the side door of the RV for fresh air while we dress.  Alan gives me a little kiss and squeezes my ass.  The he turns to Russ and practically falls into his arms.  They kiss real romantic and Alan hugs Russ close.  I think to myself I know you like him, Alan, but he's mine.  Don't worry though, I think you might be carrying around a Gift from him that even I don't have yet.  That will happen for me very soon beginning on Independence Day.  Russ walks Alan out of the RV and watches him walk back toward the RV camp.  Alan never looks back.  Russ comes back inside and converts the bed back into the dining arrangement, then comes around and gets in the driver's seat.  I load into the passenger seat and we head back to Roseau while Russ makes me tell him how it felt getting fucked by Alan.  It was good, Russ, but you're better.  

Guest BS84

You looked so serious and sincere when you told Alan that I am Neg and PrEP, Tyger.  I almost believed it myself.  Good work!

Guest BareSkin95
18 hours ago, LittlePrEP said:

Alan looks at me and asks if I am sure that Russ and I are both Neg.  Russ is standing behind Alan trying not to laugh out loud while I summon a big look of false sincerity and say Yes and that we would not do this otherwise.

The extra assurance that you would not do bareback sex with Alan unless you and Russ were both Neg was a nice and devious touch, Tyler.

Guest BS94

Russ and I can love each other more when we are both Poz.  That's what we decided.  Also, is somebody trying to entrap the Tyger?

Capture.JPG

Guest BareSkin95

Damn, Tyger, prison would suck.  I bet they would force us to take meds to prevent HIV from spreading -- then we might never progress to AIDS.  No crime merits that punishment.  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GoodExercise
On 7/1/2017 at 11:18 AM, BareSkin94 said:

The inside of my tight little ass is being stretched and soaked with teenage cock and cum.

Needs Daddy cum, too.