Cumber.....its Uber for sluts

Guest mspsubmale

this is one of the best ever stories i have seen on here....as i said earlier, was kind of wondering why it was in this forum since it started kind of slow, but the further scenario of the GOLD membership was the added line that made sense.

and like most of the other comments, would definitely sign up to be a bottom for this app, but probably wouldn't make it to platinum status since i would basically always be a bottom-only user of the app.

again, absolutely wonderful story and truly wish this app was soon to be a reality.  

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 12:35 AM, sexualdeviant11 said:

Part: 13 & Final

The next day the wife came back home. My son and I had chatted, he said he had come back once because he forgot a book for school and saw me fucking a guy in his own bed. He had been quiet and didn’t know what to do. he had stood by the door watching, realizing he had a boner and jerked off watching me breed that kid. He has been really turned on when I stuffed his underwear in that guy’s mouth. He said he later jerked off many times just thinking about it. 

Soon he had turned on the geo location on my phone and was following me, he had noticed me show up at guy’s places and get fucked or fuck. He knew he was gay and wanted to try it out. He commended me for trying to hide the app on the phone but he soon found it.

And the rest is history. He had gone around town taking load after load until he upgraded his membership. This was the start of a great new relationship with my son. We started spending a lot more time together. Even the wife pointed out how she loved us spending quality time together, if only she knew.

From then forward we took full advantage of the app. We upgraded our status and started tag teaming guys. Sometimes we would show up together and get on all 4s side by side taking load after load like good little cum dumps. Other times we would tag team a lucky bottom. My son had a nice 9-inch white dick, bigger than mine, but definitely knew how to use it. We fucked each other whenever we could, my favorite was eating my son’s ass out after a good breeding.

He soon came down with the fuck flu too. I took care of him until he got better and when he was better we went out to town breeding pussy bottom boys spreading his new viral seed.

We became a great father/son fuck duo and had more ass and dick than we could ask for.

Things turned out well and the wife never suspected a thing.

The end.

Fucking love this story, waited till the end before commenting, really original idea,would certainly make getting fucked easier

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...