Daddy / Son

ashattacks

I`m a complete and utter bareback whore to mature dirty old men 60+. I`m a total slag and will open my legs for all filthy minded old men looking for a cumdump to unload raw cum into. Love to be stripped in the dark by filthy strangers and used for sleazy backback cumdumping at seedy outdoor locations.

Dominant mature 50+ bareback tops. Singles or groups. Dirty old men with sleazy outdoor locations, toilets, woods, car parks anywhere where horny strangers gather for seedy, sordid bareback sex in the dark with a cumpig whore craving to be used repeatedly by dom tops

I`m a complete and utter bareback whore to mature dirty old men 60+. I`m a total slag and will open my legs for all filthy minded old men looking for a cumdump to unload raw cum into. Love to be stripped in the dark by filthy strangers and used for sleazy backback cumdumping at seedy outdoor locations.

Dominant mature 50+ bareback tops. Singles or groups. Dirty old men with sleazy outdoor locations, toilets, woods, car parks anywhere where horny strangers gather for seedy, sordid bareback sex in the dark with a cumpig whore craving to be used repeatedly by dom tops

Fucking hot Nick. Where do you go for those scenes. Would be happy to provide my whore hole as a warm up or urge each on to more sleazy loads on the dark

When I was 19, a guy in his late 40's bareback fucked me and came in my ass. He fucked me hard and rough and really took control of me. It was the first time I kissed a man with a beard. I was scared at first, cause I had only had sex with guys my own age before that. I found out I really needed to get fucked by a man with a lot of experience. I would go back to him quite often and he would fuck me. He taught me how to take it in every position, the best way to suck, he fisted me the first time. I really learned a lot about sex from him,

• 2 months later...

Dunno what's happened - maybe they put something in the water, but suddenly all I'm getting is "will you be my daddy?" messages. One uses the same HIV clinic as me and so has seen me at my worst, a second stalked me across three sites. Seeing him on Friday. There's a third sulking because I don't do scat... Not bad going for a little town like Neath!

• 4 months later...

Love Dad/Son relationships too, there is nothing as gratifying as having a son beside you in the bed, and he adoring you. Thankfully there is no shortage of sons, around here anyway, I had one this weekend who took cock and a load for his first time, now the little shit does not want to top. Time for a trade in for a younger model I think ;) I need my topping too.