Daddy / Son

ashattacks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’m so sexually attracted to and constantly desire daddy dick. Older tops are always able to fill my tight ass up in just the right way and make me moan unintentionally. Give me daddies all day ;)

(my secret fantasy is to be fucked raw by two huge daddy dicks and the same time) ???

p.s. I’m in riverside, ca601012BF-44C1-4B2B-818B-0962C4B8EC2C.jpeg.6ce5f6797d0f16da01d47ebd9cc7c9b3.jpeg505C359E-E697-46D1-8648-01B83DF411E2.jpeg.01c2e6efb456562d07fe6a35f3af20de.jpeg 

• 1 month later...
Guest delsacct
On 05/09/2017 at 10:44 AM, jizzmboy said:

my father started breeding me early . then I had a son real early .  he caught me playing with a trick... I let him stay and watch. soon he asked to join my dad and I when we fucked.  marc has been a part of my dirty pig play for years now... him and his school friends, and most all of our male relatives...so we do have dad/son parties all the time!

hot

• 2 months later...
On 11/26/2010 at 12:56 PM, jasie said:

a truly hot Daddy/boy fuck session needs to have the Daddy in control of the boys body so he can show the boy what his little bod is for. Daddy should always be firm and forthright in his domination over the boy, but must also be caring, encouraging and should make his boy feel like he is the most desirable, sexy, beautiful creature in the universe. Daddy should teach him that his boy has a pussy, not in a demeaning "feminized" sense, but the receptacle of a primal breeding urge that turns all of Daddy's lust and animalistic needs to the need to procreate and create more life force between Daddy and boy. the mere act of the loving, perverted, thrusts of a large Daddy dick into a smooth shallow slimy boy's anus transforms it into a pussy, because Daddy is putting all his strength and love into his boy who becomes a beautiful temple of their life force creation. Daddy's seed in the boy's pussy consecrates this holy temple.

Anyways, that is more or less how i've felt about every really good and hot connective fuck I've taken from a knowing, responsive and responsible Daddy.

All of this! 

• Upvote 1

• 11 months later...
58 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I LOVE me some hairy, alpha Daddies.  The son who will worship you, to be used by you, and take your babies is right here. 🙂

I got a few swimmers for ya, will blast them in there with the others...

46 minutes ago, Riverfk said:

I got a few swimmers for ya, will blast them in there with the others...

My hole is lubed and ready for your Daddy sperm, sexy. 🤗