Finding a particular story

nipplepigny1

I'm looking for a very particular story.  I'm going to try my hardest to  not say anything that will get me suspended.  With that said,  I think this is one of the hottest stories I've ever read anywhere ever. 

I can't say exactly what it was about, just that it is called "Medical Student Tales." There's nothing illegal about this.  It just contains some keywords that can no longer be used (which I totally get)! I just want to know if I can find this hot story somewhere...

***To prove that I am being as careful about this as I can, I don't condone or support the wording of this hot tale. However, IT is a hot story.  If anyone has a clue about where I can find it, please send me a message.***

• Moderators
11 hours ago, bareall77 said:

I can't say exactly what it was about, just that it is called "Medical Student Tales." There's nothing illegal about this.  It just contains some keywords that can no longer be used

***To prove that I am being as careful about this as I can, I don't condone or support the wording of this hot tale. However, IT is a hot story.  If anyone has a clue about where I can find it, please send me a message.***

Because you're being vague about it, the only thing anyone can do is to search on the title - which isn't anywhere in the forum. Rest assured that you are unlikely to be suspended for asking a legitimate question.

That said, I did a search of this forum and found a story that (on a quick skim) seems pretty likely to be the one you're thinking of:

• Thanks 1

There was a great story about a guy who is using drugs and taking loads from Poz tops.  His wife finds out and leaves him and he somehow ends up dragging her into it as well.  Its not "Fantasy, making his wife watch" (which is an excellent story) but this one is a good deal darker.

• 5 weeks later...

Looking for a story I started reading but can’t remember where it is. It involved two brothers, a teen and I think his brother was nine. The mom and dead go out and the two boys start to play. Then they get invited to a friends hot. The two teens start to play then the 9 year old and his friend join in. Then they switch. The first part end with the dad saying  to the two boys on their way out the door to maybe play a little quieter next time.

anyone know the story?

• Moderators
On 1/4/2024 at 11:00 PM, Leomanster said:

... two brothers, a teen and I think his brother was nine...

That story would have been removed due to underage sex, which is NOT ALLOWED anywhere on the site.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Hey I've been trying to find this story for what seems like months but there's been zero luck. 

I can't remember the title or the name of Characters but it started out with this woman at a man's apartment (they might have known each other from college or friend of friend), they were engaging in a multiday drug fueled  fuck-a-thon when he got tired of fucking her, and pawned her off on his other visiting friend. This friend was a hotel manager? He's Poz and brought her to his hotel where he pimped her out for free to get her pozzed up. This proved fruitless so he had to Poz her himself. 

Any idea where this is or what it's called? 

Thanks!!!!!! 

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Heythatsneat said:

Hey I've been trying to find this story for what seems like months but there's been zero luck. 

I can't remember the title or the name of Characters but it started out with this woman at a man's apartment (they might have known each other from college or friend of friend), they were engaging in a multiday drug fueled  fuck-a-thon...

I haven't looked, but as it involves both straight sex and substance use, there is no place on the site where it would be allowed under the current rules. It was probably removed.

There's a story where a young man has a foreign tradie (a plumber or something like that) round to fix something. I don't really remember much more about it, other than the tradie gets him high and fucks him. Anyone know it?

On 2/17/2024 at 8:54 PM, NoahTheGooner said:

There's a story where a young man has a foreign tradie (a plumber or something like that) round to fix something. I don't really remember much more about it, other than the tradie gets him high and fucks him. Anyone know it?

This one? 

• Like 1

On 2/17/2024 at 8:54 PM, NoahTheGooner said:

5 hours ago, TaKinGDeePanal said:

This one? 

1 hour ago, versmetropig said:

One of my all Time favoriTes...

Definitely agree. You have excellent taste ...

There's another two stories which are along the same vein (pun not intended):
Read this one first: [think before following links] https://breeding.zone/topic/18521-brooklyn-series-moving-stuff/
It sets up this one, which is pretty much a continuation: [think before following links] https://breeding.zone/topic/22094-brooklyn-series-surprise-party

22 hours ago, TaKinGDeePanal said:

Definitely agree. You have excellent taste ...

There's another two stories which are along the same vein (pun not intended):
Read this one first: [think before following links] [think before following links] https://breeding.zone/topic/18521-brooklyn-series-moving-stuff/
It sets up this one, which is pretty much a continuation: [think before following links] [think before following links] https://breeding.zone/topic/22094-brooklyn-series-surprise-party

And boTh of those series are also among my Top favorites @TaKinGDeePanal

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1