Buying poppers online?

bbaremich

• Moderators
4 hours ago, nastybottom said:

I used an e-check with 4solvents because I always had good dealings with them. Didn't have a problem with the transaction and intend to order again with this method.

I have had the same experience with 4solvents and no problems with the e-check method. 

Guest PozGoat

I too have used the e-check with 4 solvents and am very pleased with their fast service and shipping. Box arrived 2 days after I ordered just a couple days ago. No problems at all. They are a great company and I've used 4solvent for years now. Been a loyal customer because they are a very reputable company. Fast friendly service etc.

They've had major problems with credit card processors over the years due to them being a 'solvent' seller. When a credit card processing company finds that out, they stop processing for 4solvents. Hence, they've had to resort to echeck.

Echeck works as good or even better in my honest opinion. Its just as easy for me to use.