Travel tips for bottoms

sluttydogboy

I am a bb btm heading to Orlando in a few weeks.  while there, I hope to bottom a lot and get tons of loads.  any advice on how i should cleanse?  I will be flying and don't know what I should pack to help me clean out down there.  any tips of things I should get would be greatly appreciated!

Guest Lempriere

Probably kind of late to try this now, but it might also be a good long term solution.  Try Pure for Men dietary supplement -- lots of good fiber in a small capsule -- I only use one a day, and it keeps me clean; they recommend 2 -- it helps stuff move through your system and does a good job of scraping everything out so you are pretty clean even without the douche.  Available from Amazon.

Guest Memphian

I will usually pack an empty Fleet enema bottle.  You can buy them at any drug store.  Poor out the solution before you fly and use warm tap water at your hotel.  Small and discreet.  You could certainly carry something bigger but those little squeeze bottles are fine for travel in my opinion. 

If I'm planning a slutty trip, I pack my regular douche hose in my checked luggage and NEVER forget a pair of pliers (which also goes in the luggage).  I'm surprised how many places (gay destinations like Provincetown) where I cannot get the damn shower nozzle off without a wrench or pliers.  I always use Pure For Men too (year round), but I need a good rinse (or more) depending on time of day!  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, justsexnowatl said:

I'm surprised how many places (gay destinations like Provincetown) where I cannot get the damn shower nozzle off without a wrench or pliers. 

This happens to me too! Thanks for the tip about the pliers! I had been known to ask the reception to change my hotel room if I couldn't remove the shower head easily. LOL. Pliers solves that. 

Mine is a flexible stainless steel hose, and I bought a longer flexible silicone nozzle to go deeper if I want to.  If you're going to leave it up for frequent use OR if the shower can't adjust the water pressure, I recommend getting a diverter that attaches up at the shower head.  You just flip the switch (or somewhere in the middle) to adjust how much water comes out.  I got mine off www.forttroff.com but pretty much any sex site or sex shop sells them.  The diverter you can get online or even Home Depot by the shower heads/hand held nozzles.