Douching never successful!

As recommended above...chia seeds and other fiber supplements do help over time.  You need to add some bulking materials to your diet. However, this general procedure is what usually works for me:

About 30 minutes before I start my booty cleaning prep, I take about 4 Imodium tablets.  This seems to prevent that constant brown drip that occurs from the enema aggravating my bowels. To clean, I use a 200 ml bulb. I avoid the water going past my rectum at all cost and stop after I have achieved clean water twice.  Then, I take 2 more Imodium.  This keeps me clean for about 8 to 10 hours and I have no worries of going full ATM pig. 

• Like 3

On 8/31/2019 at 10:29 PM, a2malways said:

Followup. I am at Steamworks tonight. Just spent almost 90 minuted getting clean. With specialized douche stations. It takes time. And water. Lost of water!

Two comments. (1) Many tops don't appreciate that having a clean hole takes effort, and (2) Many bottoms turn into tops because of the work it takes to stay clean

• Upvote 2

On 9/2/2019 at 7:23 AM, dude8688 said:

Thanks for the advice, but a lot of that is long term stuff, not the same as making a last minute choice to bottom. I don’t arrange my meets weeks in advance haha.

Lot's of good advice already given, so i'll try to add some different points and emphasize a few. 

Most of us are in this for the long term, i.e., getting fucked is a life long event, not just something we do for a few months, or even years, then stop, so it makes sense that our approach should take the long term into account.  As bottoms (heck, everyone) we want to promote and maintain a healthy colon.  With that in mind, i would advise against the practice of using chemical enemas and meds like lotrimin as neither of those promote colon health and repeated, long term use probably does damage.  

Our gut is home to bacteria that we live in symbiosis with.  We have 10x more bacteria living in our colon than we have cells that make up our entire body.  The Western Diet is bad for that environment. The healthiest diet is a whole food plant based diet with no added sugar, salt or oils (WFPBD), but most of us are not goiing to do that, so we try to eat healthier. Several have mentioned fiber. We don't get nearly enough fiber on the Western diet.  Fiber is food for good bacteria in our gut. Fiber is not something our body can break down and absorb, so it passes through and adds bulk.  Nerdy fact, cultures that have plant based diets don't have diverticulitis.  Diverticulum are little pockets that form on the colon. 

A big part of clean out problems are related to what we eat. If we eat lots of meat, dairy and processed stuff that has relatively no fiber in it, it has no bulk when it reaches the colon and it cannot be removed effeciently or completely because it is not filling the colon that is moving it.  Fiber supplements can help, eating lots of fruit and veggies is best. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm against too much cleaning/enema and stuff like that, it is not healthy at all.

You should not use meds/drugs like imodium if not absolutely needed, and that's not the case.

I suggest a better lifestyle:

• Eat steamed vegetables every day;
  • Eat seasonal fruits every day;
  • Take a supplement with probiotics and prebiotics together like this;
  • Use Pure for men or something like that;
  • Doing these things will make your cleaning a lot easier and you will stay healthier :)
Edited by Veytoss

• 3 weeks later...

Dude8688 I feel like I am similar to you.  I have tried every trick in the book, so to speak.  It sounds like a little brown in the back bothers a lot of guys, but I'd say at the expense of your general colorectal health, don't overdo it with medicines meant for other purposes or douching all your healthy bacteria away. Just to clear out a smear worth of poo in the end...

Also, over years I have found it genuinely does not bother some guys. *gasp*

I take Metamucil everyday just as a habit now. It’s been the best thing for keeping my inside clean. Tops definitely don’t appreciate the work that goes into bottoming but they shouldn’t have to. They should just get an ass that looks like a hot wet thing to fuck and not a smelly shit hole. And I don’t want to taste shit when they go atm. I still do enemas when I’ve invited someone over but thanks to the Metamucil it’s usually just a quick rinse. Though one of my roommates friends commented the other weekend that every time he comes over I’m brushing my teeth and washing my ass out for another trick haha.

Edited by BBButtSlut
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Change your diet.  Perhaps things like Metamucil, Miralax, and Chia seeds can provide temporary assistance the all-time winner to make sure your gut provides easy to clean out fecal matter is to eat a more fibrous, healthy diet.  Water is hugely beneficial as well. 

I have been douching since I was 13 and one thing I know from all of my years of experience is that you will have an accident at some point. For me I have really gotten to know my body and can gauge what goes in with what comes out and how long it takes usually for it to come out.  If the liquid is not running clear give it more time and  try a little later. At some point it becomes second nature. I don’t think I have had a normal bm in years. I control when it comes out.  I rarely have a mishap. 

• Like 1

Guest Porthos

I'm totally versatile so whenever I'm planning sex I endeavor to get squeaky clean. When going to a bathouse I prefer to bottom and take multiple loads...As a top I really can't cum more than once....That being said I take metamucil everyday and I just started chia seed...The chia makes my hole so slippery. I have a showershot and sometimes it takes 5-6 shots. Much more difficult in the morning. Luckily most of my sex is at night. It takes time but when I know I'm clean, sex is so much more enjoyable...The only thing I want left in me is semen...lots of it

On 9/2/2019 at 10:23 AM, dude8688 said:

Thanks for the advice, but a lot of that is long term stuff, not the same as making a last minute choice to bottom. I don’t arrange my meets weeks in advance haha.

That's true. Adding fiber and eating more fruits and veggies is long term advice -- it's advice on how to keep your colon healthy, bowel movements more consistent, and, has the added benefit of making douching easier. Making a small change to your diet probably won't make a difference today, but could make a difference in cleaning out tomorrow. And these changes don't have to be expensive or time consuming. Pick up a box of high fiber cereal or a fiber supplement and try it for a month to see how it effects you. If you see a positive change in that time, you know to continue, and maybe look at additional changes. If you don't like it, drop it and try something else.

As for a quick and easy solution for an immediate clean out -- it's probably not going to happen. If you keep producing sludge and it takes hours to douche, then you might as well just plan on doing a full enema since you're not getting it out with a small douche. 

But if you are willing to look at what changes to diet can do, some things to try are:

1.  Fiber. Can be in the form of a high fiber cereal, added fruit or veggies, or a supplement
  2. Cut back on coffee and cigarettes if you use them -- they both can have the effect of turning your shit to sludge that continually oozed through the intestines.
  3.  Probiotic supplement. Acidophilus is the good bacterial that helps digestion.

• 2 months later...
Guest DetroitAnon
On 7/16/2019 at 2:06 PM, dude8688 said:

Ok maybe gross, but a reality of the sex we choose to have. I can spend hours flushing my ass out and it never runs clear. I find ‘real’ douches aggravate the issue, as if they flush even deeper or something and are cleaning out stuff that really wouldn’t usually be flushed. Then sometimes I veer toward thinking ‘no, this needs to be flushed out’ and spend even more times just cleaning out my gut like a shit mine. Now I use a large medical syringe that shoots around 50ml of water and I do this a few times each flush, yet still I’m never clean. I think it goes deep enough to clean the area where I’ll be fucked. Very rarely I achieve a clean hole. This is also after taking a proper dump. Help!

Are you lactose intolerant?  If you drink milk especially, that can be an issue.  So can chocolate.  A diet of more protein will help make you more solid and back you up. High fiber is great, but it’s a fine line....get good fiber intake, but overeating fiber can cause problems as well.   Try a strong probiotic pill.  I recommend Garden of Life colon care.  It works amazingly for me.  You can find it at places like Whole Foods in the refrigerated section of the health aisle.  For me, if I avoid lactose, chocolate, and an overdose of fiber or junk processed foods (and take a probiotic), I’m usually totally fine getting fucked all night and staying clean. 

It’s something in your diet, and it can also be IBS.    Try some suggestions people are recommending and hopefully you can start taking raw dick worry free soon.