Fucked at the lake

FuckingAss

Ahhh. He was hot. It wasn't just the hot day outside the Porta potty, either. His chest was beautiful, covered in thick, black hair. Just a bit of tummy, hairy, hairy, hairy and ultra masculine with a dark five o'clock shadow on his rugged face... Just as I love a man. I was only 25 and horny all the time.  I loved kissing him and running my hands up and down his chest. 

We were both married. It was 1980 and we were both horny as hell. He had started to fuck me in a bathroom of a local mall, but it was too busy to do it right, so we drove to Draper Lake in South Oklahoma City and found a secluded area with a Porta potty near a cove.  The porta potty smelled like urine and crap, but we were there for a hot fuck session and did not care. 

As I said, it was hot. His body and mine were wet with sweat. No need for lube, but he spit on his throbbing dick anyway. Spinning me around, he pushes into me. I gasp. Damn, he's hung. A big, thick, long cut cock. Loved the pain as he inched into me. 

After a minute, balls deep, he begins to pump. He speeds up. Damn, my cock is jumping and dribbling. It shoots a load of cum just from him fucking me. 

Ron, I learned his name afterwards, was speed up. He grabbed me, pulling me to him, his sweaty, hairy, dripping chest against my back. I knew he was getting close. His breath on my neck was fast and felt so good. I kissed him as best I could when he groaned and pushed all the way in shooting his juicy load deep inside. He waited  a minute and slowly pulled his cock out. It left my hole with an audible pop, his cum dribbled out. 

Not having any toilet paper, I gave him my t-shirt to clean up with. He would not give me his number. He was afraid his wife would find out. 

We parted. I only saw him one other time at the mall. I sucked him off that time. He was as tasty as he was hot and horny. 

Fond memories, for sure. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

• 5 months later...

I fucked a guy in a porta potty once. At a campground. He was younger than me, maybe 25, and hair all over. Drunk and walking around, I started chatting with him, and we finally ended up in the toilet and me popping his cherry in that smelly place. It was pretty hot scene.