POLL: At what age did you take your FIRST load?

Guest Saturn1

POLL: At what age did you take your FIRST load?  

1,169 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: At what age did you take your FIRST load?

• 10-12
    • 13-16
    • 17-18
    • 19-22
    • 23-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41+

I was 11 when I swallowed the first time, but 12 when I lost my virginity and took my first load.

First time I sucked/swallowed was after swim class when a teammate and I had a sleepover.

I was lucky enough to get fucked first time by a really hot slightly older teen in my neighborhood. 

I was playing with myself and knew guys were attractive at 9 years old, even remember the moment I figured it out while in the locker room after baseball practice one evening. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 5/12/2022 at 8:48 AM, pnwboy18 said:

Exactly! My dad bonded with me when I was almost 10 and I loved it. I was probably lucky though because he was patient and loving and never forced anything. When I was finally ready to take him inside me it was one of the most natural and amazing experiences of our lives.

Fuck hot.

would love to talk more about it? DM me or Wick r handle: bycboy

First time ever taking a load I was 19. Had been to a student party in Brussels and on my way home passing by a little gay club still open at 3.30 am. I was already drunk but so incredible horny that I entered the club and went straight to the darkroom looking for a horny slut boy ready to give me a blowjob. There was a lot of action and people and all of a sudden I felt someone grabbing my ass and lowering my pants. I reached back and felt a very very hard dick. I was a full 100% top at that time so did not make any move to lead this guy to my ass to fuck me. He put his arm around my neck and all of a sudden, unexpectedly he entered my whole in one single move. Luckily I already had a lot of booze but it hurt incredible. I tried to push him away but he kept on fucking and was holding me. I reached back and heard and felt a heavy necklace touching my back at every movement he Made. I was so scared because I could not feel a condom reaching back and so he was fucking me bare but at the other hand was too tired and drunk to react. All of a sudden he stopped and said ‘thanks’ into my ear.

I did not plan to bottom before so was not douched and wanted to leave that place immediately to go check myself in the bathroom.

I left the darkroom and when decending the stairs towards the dance club someone was immediately after me also leaving. I looked back and our eyes made contact. Without saying or even knowing I knew it was him who fucked me. I looked at his shirt and saw a full golden necklace around his neck. He looked me in the eyes and I just knew that it had to be him and without any words spoken I could see he was thinking the same. He was a very muscled young black guy.

I went to the bathroom because I wanted to check upon myself. I was a little ashamed as I was a full male top and I just let me fucking as a slut in the ass. I went into a cubicle and checked upon my ass. It was only there that i discovered that he had blown a full load into me bare. Up to that moment i thought he stopped before his climax. I reached back and could push out a big full creamy load. I panicked and left immediately returning home  going to my dorm room. I was so horny, ashamed and worried that I did not sleep the rest of the night. I started searching the internet, looking for the chance that i had been pozzed by that beautiful black boy. I was up all night and rethinking the whole time: ‘how could i have been so stupid to let this happen. My live was over’.

I lived in fear for quite some weeks but it decreased after a while and after a year I had a standard blood test (sport club related) and they did not tell me I was poz. (To be hi Est I don’t even know whether they tested for HIV but I was so ashamed at that time that I didn’t ask and they didn’t tell when my result came back so I considered it case closed). 

After this event I did not even ever ever bareback again for more than 10 years. Always topped with a condom.

After some weeks I met the same boy in the gay sauna ‘spades4’. He wanted to fuck me again but I insisted on wearing a condom. (Was not going to make the dame misstaken all over again. He did not like condoms and and stopped after 2 a 3 minutes, laughed, gave me a Kiss and left.

This happened in 2001, am 39 now. When I pass the place where the club used to be at that time (it was called ‘the box’) I still overthink the story, each and every time. Should i be 19 again with the knwoledge of today, I would have let that black boy  fucking me bare (and hopefully Flip flopping) all night, week, months of the year. But we were young and unexperienced 😆

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

15. When I was in high school my first boyfriend was 40. We dated 3 years & broke up soon after I left for college. He was my first and only sexual partner and for those 3 years never used a condom. At that age I didn’t know anything about gay sex or sex in general. Growing up in a very religious catholic Caribbean family, sex was never a topic. I assumed condoms were for straight people who didn’t want to get pregnant. By time I learned about condoms and STDs I was 16 and already had a bf so I didn’t think one was needed.  

I didn’t start having protected sex until I got to college. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm ashamed to say I didn't get my first load until my early 30's though I have made up for it and been with a decent amount of guys over the last 10 or so years. I started out now knowing how you catch hiv and being worried I'd catch it so went onto prep but then had a change of heart and really wanted to become hiv positive. On Wednesday I took my first poz load and I'm so happy about it. No regrets at all

9 hours ago, pansexualperv said:

I'm ashamed to say I didn't get my first load until my early 30's though I have made up for it and been with a decent amount of guys over the last 10 or so years. I started out now knowing how you catch hiv and being worried I'd catch it so went onto prep but then had a change of heart and really wanted to become hiv positive. On Wednesday I took my first poz load and I'm so happy about it. No regrets at all

yes we are both btm, but think we need to meet

On 5/8/2022 at 8:59 AM, TXltnpozcumdump88 said:

I am extremely happy to have been opened, trained and bred by father. It was the way of him bonding with me. Wish it was more widely accepted into society.

I feel the same way.  I was 12 when my father introduced me to sex, and it happened at least daily once it started.  I've never been ashamed of it.  Over the years, I've met other guys who had similar experiences, so I know it's more common than most people think or probably want to admit.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I was 12. My dad was always working but never spent any time with me. My mom would always send me on these trips with this church leader. 6.5, 40's, 250 hairy rugged. I sure I gave off a vibe that I'd love to be next to him. We were at a lakehouse and it was storming. I figured, I'd see what happened. I went and got in his bed. He rolled over and asked me what I was doing and I said I was just a little scared of the storm. The arms came around me and pulled me into him. After that, everything else fell into place. Our special secret.

I was 11 when me and a friend played truth or dare. My friend dared me to suck his dick so I did. Then I dared him to suck mine. A few weeks later we played again and he dared me to let him put his cock in my ass. After that we fucked about once a week for almost a year.

• Like 1

(10-12)  When I was 11 years old, my Dad would drop me off at the YMCA, every Saturday morning for swim practice.  One day, I was at my locker, and there was an adult male using the locker right next to mine.  He kept on stroking his dick, then he picked up my hand and put it on his dick.  I can remember it getting a lot bigger and harder.  He took me into one of the restroom stalls, and had me suck him off.  I never saw him again, but there were plenty of other adult males with hard ons, walking around the locker room.  

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1