POLL: At what age did you take your FIRST load?

Guest Saturn1

POLL: At what age did you take your FIRST load?  

1,170 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: At what age did you take your FIRST load?

• 10-12
    • 13-16
    • 17-18
    • 19-22
    • 23-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41+

Guest BZcumdump

I am jealous of all the stories of having sex before 18.  I wish that had been me.   I started having sex at 19 but was mostly safe until around the year 2002 when I was 36 .   I was fucked by a regular at the bathhouse and I let him fuck me raw but told him not to cum in me.   He didn’t listen and I could feel his dick pulsate as he shot his load deep inside me.   He came back to my room again an hour later and loading me up again.  After that, for a few years I took loads, but was picky about who fucked me.   In 2004 I started letting more guys breed me.   After a couple more years i started going to the bathhouse almost every Friday night.  I got tired of being selective and saying ‘no thanks”.  I realized a few loads in one stay would never satisfy my hole so I started to just get on my hands and knees doggystyle and let any guy who wanted to fuck me raw and breed me.   Soon I started getting a reputation.  Dozens of regulars as well as new guys at each stay.  I started averaging 15 plus guys in one stay.  Loads varied.  Some were one time dimmers so they held their load as they went from bottom to bottom.  Some I got multiple loads from.   I ended up averaging 10 to 15 loads per visit.    My only pet peace are guys that can’t get hard and want to take 20 minutes trying.  I then started cutting them off nicely and would simply tell them I’d be here a while and to come back.   I LOVE cum inside me.   I love my hole dripping with cum.  And I feel like I am providing a stress relief for all guys from hot to not to have an equal opportunity to breed one of the best holes at the bathhouse.  I know I’m a cumdump,because after taking 10 to 15 loads, I’m not worn out.  My appetite continues to increase.   Being a cum dump is what makes me happy.  It’s my escape.   I love raw dick, but I most love feeling a load of cum go deep into my hole.  Feeling a dick pulsate in me as it shoots a load...there is no better feeling than that.   I gradually became a cumdump over the years.  I was never truly sexually satisfied until I let all my inhibitions go and made my hole available to all.   Big fan of phukhole.   Love reading stories of other true cumdumps.   I just feel Ryan Cummings embellishes his adventures.    I like honesty. 

• 3 years later...

My big curiosity blossomed in college. But sadly I didn’t suck any ducks until I was 30. Another 5 years went by before I finally got a real dick in my ass. Had been putting toys in my ass since age 12. 

I was 42 before finally being fucked bareback and taking a huge load deep (from a guy I’d been messing around with for 7 years; we used condoms until we both got HIV tests; then started having fun putting lots of loads in his wife’s pussy … and then enjoying the cream pies). 

I did lick a cock at age 11. My babysitter. And I watched him make himself ejaculate. But never put his cock in my mouth or ass. 

I am 56 now. Haven’t had any more bareback loads in my ass since that first one at 42. But hoping for more. 

Have taken lots of loads in my mouth from a few dozen guys. 

34 or 35. I didn't do it till Prep came along. The first load was from a poz undetectable guy, funny enough (I am not a chaser). I remember thinking I had moved very quickly to taking poz loads very soon after after going on prep.

I'm more of a top, though trying to even it up a bit, so I haven't taken that many loads since, but it's a nice, slightly [banned word] surprise when it happens.

I'm a top, but I've taken one load up my ass during my lifetime. When I was about 18, my drug habit had me sucking guys off for money, and one dude wanted to fuck me. I thought, why not? He took me to a hotel near the airport and started to put it in my ass without a condom. I was worried, but decided pretty quickly I didn't care. I don't remember much other than it hurt at first and was pretty uncomfortable for the rest of the time. That was over 10 years ago now. Lately I've been trying to use a prostate massager and the idea of taking loads in my ass is getting hotter and hotter. Who knows, maybe I'll end up being a cumdump like some if you - something I never thought I'd say. 

I assume you mean first bareback load. That was really late for me — 40. 

I hadn’t even sucked a cock until 30 … and it was 3 more years before getting fucked by a guy. But those first few were always with condoms. 

Just taken one guy bareback so far … many times over several years. I’m 56 now and wonder if I missed out by not taking more guys … and younger … and letting more breed me. 

So I tried to remember - I know where it was*, but not exactly when.  So, I clicked on 36-40.  Then, I saw that it was the lowest number of all.  Figures .... 

Never-the-less, ....

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

*described in an earlier post

• 3 weeks later...

I was 23 when I took my first load. I had been busy studying, working out and having fun when I met a gay guy who was a total bottom and would describe to me his encounters in the saunas and parks. I loved the idea of giving myself to other men

He told me about the YMCA in NYC so I decided to go and stayed at the Y for a week. I was young and in very good shape so in a matter of minutes I had a guy in my room. I was very turned-on by the number of guys chasing me and wanting to come into my room. The day I took my first load I ended up taking many others that same day. Nobody talked about condoms before AIDS.

• Upvote 1