POLL: At what age did you take your FIRST load?

Guest Saturn1

POLL: At what age did you take your FIRST load?  

1,170 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: At what age did you take your FIRST load?

• 10-12
    • 13-16
    • 17-18
    • 19-22
    • 23-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41+

On 4/28/2022 at 2:13 AM, TXltnpozcumdump88 said:

By my dad every morning before he dropped me off at school. In his storage unit where he would load me up before school and on weekends before helping him with doing yard work.

Are you glad he did? Or did it mess you up?

I just went thru all 11 pages reading the posts, but also focusing on the identified sexual role of the posters- I saw 1 guy who is top, a couple of the posters were top vers, maybe 5 vers ( tho some posted several times so I could have counted them twice.  The point is- by and large, the guys responding to the survey overwhelmingly seem to be bottoms. And it made me wonder- did the passive sexual experience steer guys into bottoming ? Or did  as many tops also have some adolescent sexual exposure,  but just have opted not to answer the survey, or , maybe they have walled it off/ denied it happened hence the alpha sex role as an adult. Or maybe they hit  their sexual maturity without early encounters  and were more in tune to being the "man" in a man man sex encounter. 

13 hours ago, evilalex said:

Are you glad he did? Or did it mess you up?

I am extremely happy to have been opened, trained and bred by father. It was the way of him bonding with me. Wish it was more widely accepted into society.

I don't remember if he came the first time he fucked me but the first guy to load me was my best friends older brother. I was 11 and he was 21. 9 inches with a huge mushroom head. No lube was needed since he precums like a fountain. Like I said I don't remember if he came the first time but definitely the following times and he fucked me a lot. He liked it rough and fast and to this day IDK how I was able to take it. He also used to cum buckets! I had just learned what cum is and remember going to the bathroom after getting fucked and looking into the toilet and being surprised that everything I pushed out was pure white. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

3 hours ago, TXltnpozcumdump88 said:

I am extremely happy to have been opened, trained and bred by father. It was the way of him bonding with me. Wish it was more widely accepted into society.

I wish we had been friends growing up. 😉 

On 5/7/2022 at 11:55 PM, AlwaysOpen said:

I just went thru all 11 pages reading the posts, but also focusing on the identified sexual role of the posters- I saw 1 guy who is top, a couple of the posters were top vers, maybe 5 vers ( tho some posted several times so I could have counted them twice.  The point is- by and large, the guys responding to the survey overwhelmingly seem to be bottoms. And it made me wonder- did the passive sexual experience steer guys into bottoming ? Or did  as many tops also have some adolescent sexual exposure,  but just have opted not to answer the survey, or , maybe they have walled it off/ denied it happened hence the alpha sex role as an adult. Or maybe they hit  their sexual maturity without early encounters  and were more in tune to being the "man" in a man man sex encounter. 

I think I defiantly had my preferences and sexual desires/tastes formed by the experience. I didn't even consider sleeping with someone my age till around 24. I very much believed and i guess i still do that as a "sissy fag" I had the duty to "take care of the real men" I think this ideology has led me to seek married str8 and bi guys. It defiantly taught me the submissive role well. I have tried top one time just out of college he was a freshman I remember being very rough and taking him like i was taken. I decided right then that I didn't know the proper way to top and i wasn't going to do it again.