At what age did you start sucking cock?

MDK

On 9/25/2024 at 2:17 PM, OnMyKnz said:

Hello, new here but love the forum. I began sucking cock when I was in HS. I had been in a car accident that left my front teeth gone so I was always being called a cock sucker and I guess I took to it naturally. I so love taking a big cock and having no teeth up front made it easy for them. Later when I got my teeth finally fixed I had to learn to be more careful with them ;). But I already had the reputation by then. 

The first time I went down on my knees and a football dude stood in front of me and told me to take it down, I was hooked. I cannot explain the feeling, I just melted and at the same time was so excited my heart beat a million beats a minute! I just knew it was my place to be to give relief to men.

The first time I was on my knees facing the first cock I'd start sucking my heart was beating so fast I felt lightheaded.

I didn't use my hands.I just leaned in and took the tip in my mouth.