Straight Voyeur

atllkg

Had that urge to get fucked raw the other morning. On A4A there was a guy that bred me a year or so back. He lives in the area during the winter. Sent him a note offering up my hole for his pleasure. He wasn't completely settled in and was unable to host. I  wasn't able to host because wife is home all the time.

He was up for some raw breeding, just didn't have a place. I decided to run an ad on CL for a hosting voyeur. On occasion that's a fun way to get a place to play. Got a response back fairly quickly. Straight guy wanted to see two guy breed. Sent message to my top guy and now he's not available. Drop a line to the voyeur and he says, why don't I come over and service him. Get stats and they seem OK. Then notice, that he's 22 and I'm mid 50's. Start thinking I'm not going to drive 30 minutes to be turned away at the door. Email him and ask about age difference; he says he's into getting his cock in a hole what's age got to do with it. On a side note, think that's when you can really tell if you have a “straight” one. Those guys tend not to be focused on age or even looks all that much. Real straight guys just want a mouth and/or ass to serve their cock. My other two married “straight” guys are the same way.

I digress…….. Make the 30 minute drive, walk up a flight of stairs and stand there at the stranger's door wondering what is going to greet me. Damn, door opens 6'2”, nice build, couple of day beard scruff, and unrully dark haired stud is standing there with only a Polo Shirt on and a 7+ cut cock with low hangers is standing there. Not a word is said. He walks over to the sofa, sits, spreads his legs as his cock starts firming up more. I'm down on my knees fully dressed deep throating the guy. I get so hungry for his cock, all I want is his load in the back of my throat. I slow down, decide to change the tempo and head for his low hangers and tant. The good news is, he's not raising his legs up like a closet bottom does meaning, he really wants cock in him and acts like a top to sucker a guy in to breed him. Just mention it, because that happens a lot around here. The good news is, balls and tant felt good but that wasn't the action he wanted.

After some time on the nuts, he grabs my head and positions his cock back in my throat and he takes over the pumping. He becomes a true throat fucker and I'm starting to taste continuous ribbons of precum oozing out of his cock. Gad, the time is close. I pull my head off his cock and ask……...please, fuck me……..please! Not a word from him, he just stands up and looks at me. I'm not sure if he's through or will he fuck me. I pull some lube out and start on his cock, he doesn't back away. From there I strip down, lean over the coach, arms on the back, and he plunges his cock into me. No testing, no getting my ass relaxed, just the tip hits my hole and he plunges it full force into me. I want to pull away, push him out, tighten up, what ever to get that burning feeling out of me so I can relax to fit his cock. Then I just say to myself, I'm the one that wanted cock in me to today and this is what I'm getting. All of sudden the pain become that special pleasure. I open up and he can drill deeper. The next thing I know, I'm saying “please seed me….please , please. The first time he says a word since I've arrived, he says “you want me to cum in you?” I'm just saying, yes please give me your cum. He starts rocking and convulsing. I feel my ass starting to  feel the liquid warmth. He keeps pumping and just won't stop and the his cock doesn't soften in the slightest. My cock starts getting harder and out of nowhere, my load starts pumping out of me.

Of course I'm in dream land. But after my load is shot, my ass is really tightening up and I start to pull away. He pulls me back and starts to pump harder. I'm squirming now and not really into it. He comes close to my ear and says, now I'm going to really fuck you, you're pre-lubed and tight. My ass is so tight resisting this rape. I was not a willing participant and my ass kept getting tighter. His first load was oozing out of me. That's when he'd take his finger, cover it with his load coming out of my hole and start feeding it to me, telling me to eat my ass cum. The first taste had that nasty flavor and smell. But when it sat on my tongue all of a sudden my ass started to losen up. He grabs for my cock, I guess thinking that would relax me. Of course I'm soft as can be from shooting my load after he came the first time. He flicks my cock with his fingers and laughs saying I'm a real pussy now, not even a man.

His pumping is steady and has a rhythm. Same pattern over and over; pull out to the edge of the head and then plunge back in. My mind is going into a zone and then all of sudden I feel my balls starting to move. At first I think he's starting some CBT but no, another load is starting pump out of my soft cock. I just start spewing loads of cum. He forces me on my knees doggie style and tells me lick my cum off his floor. As I've got my face on the floor eating my own cum I start to feel that warm flow in my ass. He pulls out quickly and with it comes some of his load now on the floor and more still oozing out of me. He grabs my head, puts my mouth where his cum sits on the floor and tells me to clean it up. He walks away and I'm just sitting there with ass cum around my face and mouth, naked, limp cock, and a cummy ass. He walks out from the hall he went down. Now he's fully clothed. Looks at me in disgust. Tells me to leave now. I ask for a towel to clean my self up some and he says NO. Put your clothes on and wear my cum. I get dressed and head to the door. Just as I get to the hallway, he says I need to know one more thing. I turn around, and now standing in the hall next to living room where we had just fucked is his woman, standing there with a camera. She smiles and says, Oh sometimes he just needs some man pussy; you did good. His last comment to me as he was edging me toward the door was, next time bring your buddy we still want a voyeur session.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4