Powersubbtm

Fucking at powerhouse or Eagle

Used to be a lot of actions happening in the back patio at Powerhouse, especially on underwear nights. Is that still the case? Would love to strip to my jockstraps and let myself be used by the guys there. Does the eagle have something similar?

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the info. I’ve heard from some on this site that they’re much more strict now

Can anyone elaborate on how it works?  Like, leave your pants somewhere at a coat check?  Just walk around the bar in a jock?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By PissPigBrooklyn
      In Key West last Friday, I ventured into the bar, the only leather bar in Key West. They had an event called Cock Shock. After a series of contests such as Best Beard, Best Ass and Best Cock (they didn't have one for Best Piss Drinker unfortunately) they announced they were turning off most of the lights and anything goes. It was not easy to see but I would say about half the men removed their clothes and the other half took out their cocks. A vague smell of poppers and pot began to fill the air. I sucked on a couple of cocks, one of whom came in my mouth. Shortly, I began to feel somebody fingering my ass. I leaned over and braced myself on a bar stool and pretty soon I felt their cock begin to try to pierce my butthole. I reached around to help guide it in and to make sure it was raw. It was and soon it forced its way into my hole. He began to fuck me in steady rhythm and slowly gradually increasing speed and losing rhythm. I was in ecstasy and though I tried to suck a cock or two, it was impossible to get my mouth around them while my ass rode the cock I wanted so much. Finally I felt his cock rage and expand  and I knew he was about to cum. He leaned over and whispered in my ear "I hope you are on the pill because I am as lethal as hell." I almost began to spurt myself when he said that but I only said, "Just shoot man!" as I could feel him start to cum and fill my ass with his poisonous cum! When it was over we both collapsed onto the stool and shortly my legs began to shake and he began that slow withdrawal from my body. I reached around to try to clean off that hot toxic cock but he had already moved on. I slowly pulled my clothes back on and decided I had gotten what I came for. I left the bar and felt a drop of bugged up cum trickle down my leg as I crossed the still busy street on my way back to the hotel.
    • By ohvisit
      I met up with a 22-year old muscular, dark-skinned black college guy at his apartment about six months ago. He told me to let myself in the unlocked front door, lock it behind me, and come upstairs. His bedroom door was open, and there he was sprawled out naked, stroking his thick 9.5" cock. I noticed the blinds were open, clearly visible from the parking lot. For a moment, I hesitated, feeling uncomfortable with the idea of being seen in this way. As I started to approach the bed to take that beautiful bbc in my mouth, he ordered me to take off my pants and underwear. Then he got up off the bed and shoved me down with my ass hanging off the edge of the bed. He handed me a bottle of poppers and, in a stern voice, told me to take some deep hits because he intended to fuck me deep until he bred me--no stopping, no pulling out. So, I took four long, deep hits, and my head was spinning. He had lubed up his massive black cock with vaseline and indeed wasted no time. I felt his cock brush against my hole. Then he pushed hard, shoving his entire cock in my ass until his balls slapped my ass. I yelped out loud and he smacked my ass hard. He immediately started to piston fuck my hole and continued for nearly ten minutes. Suddenly he shoved his cock deep in my hole and announced he was breeding me. My prostate had been beaten up in the process, and I needed to cum so badly. I started stroking, hoping to release my load. But he pulled his cock out of my ass abruptly and told me to get dressed and leave. 
      This week, out of the blue, he messaged me saying he needed to unload in some white pussy ass. I immediately responded and asked when he'd like me to drop by his apartment. He said he was working at the university library and was so horny that he wanted me to meet him there as soon as I could. At this point, I have no idea where exactly a safe meeting place might be in the library. He tells me to come to one of the men's restrooms on the third floor; he would be in the center stall and would open the stall door when I tap on it. It's late afternoon when I arrive, and there are far more students studying on that floor than I anticipated. When I enter the restroom, I notice there's no way to hide or be discreet when someone else enters. How the hell is this going to work? There are two guys at the urinals taking a piss, and they'll soon be out of the restroom. I walk past them to the stalls in the back, noting that the stall on the left is occupied. Nervous about getting caught, I lightly tap my foot under the center stall rather than tap on the door. He opens the door, and I see that he has his backpack and a jacket blocking the view of the next stall. Wasting no time, he turns me around, pulls down my pants, and sticks a spit-lubed finger in my ass. Conscious of the guy in the next stall (who is very quiet and might be cruising, I ponder), I suppress a moan. As he works a second and then third finger up my hole, I glance back and see him dribble spit into his hand. He gets his big black cock nice and wet. Without warning, he grabs me by the hips and literally shoves me down on his cock--all the way. His spit didn't provide enough lube, and the pain was horrible. But I couldn't even moan for fear of being caught. He pushed me down by the shoulders as hard as he could, impaling me on his ridiculously hard, rigid cock. He started to sway his hips, churning his dick deep in me. His dick was hitting my prostate, and it hurt. Then he starts lifting my body up and down on his cock. Periodically he would push me down hard on his cock. By this point, he's not even trying to be quiet.
      Thankfully I hear the guy in the next stall jacking his cock, and as I glance up, I see him peering over into our stall. It's another beefy black guy who, as I later find out, is on the football team. The fucking continues for another five minutes (which feels like an eternity at this point) until I feel his cock twitch. He's flooding my hole with his cum. Just like before, he tells me to pull up my pants and get out. So I scramble into the other empty stall with my pants pulled only halfway up. I can feel cum leaking out my used hole and dribbling down my legs.
      As I start to close the stall door, the big football player--who towered over me at nearly 6'5"--pushes it open. Aggressively, he pushes me over the toilet, pulls my pants down, and rams his beer-can thick 8" black cock in my ass. He had not lubed his cock, and even with the cum in my hole, the girth of his cock made it painful. I attempt to pull off his cock, but he grabs me hard at the waist and impales me repeatedly. I had willingly taken the previous cock, now I was basically being raped by a football player. The fucking continued for maybe two minutes, and he came deep in my ass--no words spoken. He zipped up his pants and quickly left the restroom.
      The guy in the next stall who had first fucked me walks over and tells me he had arranged for the football player to fuck me. He assumed I'd be fine with the forceful fuck. Out of breath, I just sighed and sat on the toilet, letting the cum leak from my battered hole. He was right: the whole scene was hot. But I couldn't believe it happened in a public place that was so risky. The football player messaged me and said he wants me to meet him at his apartment for fun sometime soon. I'll share the details when it happens...
    • By LoadMyHoleOAK
      There were several opportunities to be a cumdump this weekend in LA so I decided to fly down for the weekend. One was the LA Cumunion party on Friday and the other was a Super Bowl party on Sunday that promised to be a good time. By the end of the weekend, I had over 50 guys fuck me with at least 20+ loads. Saturday night I went to the sex club Slammer and had a sleazy, cum-filled night.
      Last time I had gone to Slammer was three years ago when visiting a friend in LA. Back then I was still pretending to be a good boy and repressing my desires to be a cumdump.  I didn’t do anything while there. This time around I wanted it to be very different.

At Slammer there is no requirement that you take off your clothes, so many men choose to keep their clothes on. I was there to be used as a cumdump whore, so I stripped down to my jockstrap. I wanted my ass to be readily available. I could tell by the looks as I walked around that the men knew it. Some gave me looks of revulsion and others’ desire.

As I walked into the dark room, I noticed a heavyset Latino up against the wall stroking his dick. I went over to investigate. Damn! Meaty and thick as a beer can. This first fuck of the night will open me up well. That Latino pushed me over to the fuck bench and started stretching my hole to get himself inside. He just continued stretching and pushing till my hole accommodated his dick. Once in that Latino picked up speed and started pounding me going in deep. He pushed me down hard on the fuck bench as he claimed ownership of my hole. It felt so good to be used and at his mercy as his beer can stretched me even wider. He began to pound me till he pumped a great thick load in me. After he finished, he kissed and hugged me and said “now I can go home”.

Still freshly loaded with the Latino bear’s cum trickling down my leg, I walked through the maze of cubbies.I passed a skinny older black guy who had his BBC out and was displaying it for the crowd. It was definitely worth a second look...a good solid 9” or more. As I walked by, he slapped my ass and commented that “I deserve to get fucked walking around like that”. I walked into the next cubby thinking that maybe he’d want to fuck me through the Gloryhole but he followed me in and pulled me out into his cubby. He fucked me good for a long time spreading my ass cheeks to be sure that he could dig in as deep as he wanted. He liked talking dirty to me… Asking me how it felt to have that big black dick inside of me and telling me my hole was meant for BBC. Towards the end, he lied down on the floor with his feet sticking out from the cubby into the hallway so that I could ride his dick while he shot his load into me.

Later on in the darkroom, an older white guy fucked me while talking dirty to me. He told me how much he wanted to whore my hole out to his friends. While he was doing this there was an overweight guy with a small dick who kept on touching me and attempting to play with my hole while I was being fucked. I wasn’t particularly thrilled with this as his dick was consistently limp and very small. The white guy took a break and started to make out with me while continuing to tell me how he’d like to use me and jacking off. Overhearing his conversation finally got the small overweight guy hard and I let him enter my hole. Because of his size, the fuck didn’t do much for me but he quickly dumped his load in me after about 10 minutes.
      The night continued like this with me getting loads from the majority of my fucks. Seemed like the tops just wanted to unload. Right before the 5 AM closing I got my last two loads in rapid succession. A younger husky black guy with a nice thick dick pumped his load in to me after he had watched a smaller dicked heavyset bear cub pound his load in me. 

Went back to the hotel sticky with cum and lube from head to toe and my jockstrap filthy with ass juices. Felt so right to be used that way that I didn’t shower till morning.

• By LoadMyHoleOAK
      Had a friend from Seattle visiting last weekend and he wanted to go to the Cumunion held at Steamworks in Berkeley. Of course I was happy to oblige and pleased to know that my friend’s visit wouldn’t interfere with me being a cumdump that weekend. I am starting to show more and more of my friends what a cumdump that I am as I become more accepting and comfortable with this part of myself. Had a pleasant night at Cumunion with several loads and fucks and some that stood out more than the others.
      While cruising the dark area, there was a pretty young Asian boy who was so beautiful you couldn’t help but notice him. Young Twinks don’t really appeal to me all that much but his looks did make me take notice of him. After I walked past him, he followed me to the corner where we started to make out. I thought for sure that he’d be a bottom, especially with his slender rather feminine looks. My presumption seem to be confirmed when he got down and proceeded to suck my dick. I was thinking in my head “well I’ll just enjoy the dick sucking and move on to get another load”. Much to my surprise after he had finished sucking my dick; he stood up, turned me around and entered my hole. Once inside, He used his thickish 6 inches to churn the previous load and then pound me good for about 10 minutes before unloading in me.
      In contrast, a hairy older bear and I checked each other out and started groping. He had a nice thick dick that stretched my hole gently as he started fucking me in hallway. This soon proved to be very awkward as we were constantly blocking people from walking by. A cubby opened up and we jumped in and started French kissing. We sucked each other’s dicks and then he fucked a nice load in me while he had me pinned in the corner. He grabbed me tighter and groaned with the pleasure of his release. After he had finished, he hugged me and rubbed my body with his hands only to discover that another load had been shot on my leg.  Must of came from the cubbies glory hole when he had been fucking me. He started sucking me hoping to get me to cum when I noticed a hard 7 inches poking through the Glory hole. Being the slut that I am,  I slowly started backing up to the gloryhole so that the dick poking through could fuck me. It felt so good to be used by this anonymous dick while the bear was on his knees sucking my dick. The bear quickly figured out why I had backed up. He growled while he stood up and pushed me onto the anonymous dick. It didn’t take long for anonymous to unload in me with the Bear’s encouragement. 
      The last highlight was a slim muscular espresso-colored black guy. I had followed him into the room set aside for Cumunion. He laid back on the bed while I deep throated and sucked his cock till it grew to 8 inches. He had the type of cock that just slid easily down my throat. After I had sucked him for a while, I then climbed on board to ride him. Had lots of people walk by and watch while I rode that nice black dick. I loved looking back and seeing his intent expression as he watched his dick slide in and out of my hole. As the tempo increased, I moaned louder and told him how much I wanted him to unload in me. My hole got slicker and slicker as I rode his pole like my life depended on it! I wanted his load so badly and finally he came with a deep thrust and a verbal announcement to the club. “Fuck I’m cumming”. He was the last one to use my hole but it was a great way to end the night.
    • By Bibabe
      I love to get drunk, but I've never been a huge 'party girl'. If I do go party and I go home with someone, I'll at least play safe. I'm not even on birth control and I'd prefer to not have any STD's. I thought I should disclaim that so you all know what happened last weekend was quite out of my character.
      As I'm in college, there are loads of frat parties all over the place. A friend of mine, Laura, had just been dumped so I figured I'd find someone to cheer her up.
      We were both dressed to try and send out 'fuck me' vibes. I wore a black miniskirt with a tight green top that didn't leave much to the imagination. When we got to the party, I lined up 6 shots for us, 3 each. I called Laura over so we could get the party started quickly, but she already found some guy to hang out, and she wasn't even drinking yet! I took a couple while waiting for her, but within a few minutes she left with the guy. Not wanting to waste good alcohol, I downed the rest. A few guys had tried to make passes on me at this point, but I'd waved them off. After Laura left I started feeling jealous though. I'm normally the one that gets the guys, like if I wanted I could fuck pretty much anyone at any time. She shouldn't have found someone that fast when I was standing right there.
      I was still in the kitchen with a strong resting bitch face when Larry, one of the frat boys that lived there, came over. "What's wrong sugar?" he asked, "Don't you know this is a party?"
      I didn't know Larry, and I wasn't sure what kind of pick up line that was, but I wasn't in a mood to wait and I figured it might be nice to only have to go upstairs for a fuck rather than to some strangers house. I smiled and talked to him for a bit. As I was getting progressively more flirty, Larry started getting more handsy. I laughed at his jokes and he'd casually lean in a little, putting a hand on my thigh. I returned the lean and he slid his hand up my skirt and grabbed my bare ass. He handed me another drink which I graviously accepted.
      "So I take it you want to fuck?" he said. I just giggled and moved my hand to his crotch. "Listen, I know you probably expect to go upstairs, and we can, but wanna do something a little more exciting instead?"
      "What." I slurred out.
      "Lets make it an exhibition. I want to fuck you in front of everyone here."
      I was a little far gone, but I knew this was a bad idea. It wasn't a huge college and pretty much everyone would know. I tried to decline.
      "What if I pay you? $200?" he said. I knew it was a bad idea, but I was also broke. Still, I knew sober me enough to know that I would regret it. Though it would be fun... I told him I couldn't because I wasn't sober enough and I didn't want to risk anything, especially since I wasn't on birth control.
      "No birth control huh? Well how about $100 for a blowjob right here."
      I love a good cock as much as the next girl, and there wasn't anyone else in the kitchen right now, so I acquiesced. He kissed me some more while unbuttoning his jeans. He pushed me down to my knees and slid out his long john. I was already fairly horny, so I went to work on his prick. While I was working, he reached down my shirt and unhooked my bra, then slid his hands around me shirt to play with my breasts. He started sliding up my shirt until it was around my neck. Eventually, he pushed me off my knees backwards so I was sitting on my ass with my back against a counter. He handed me another shot which I gladly downed.
      "Hey so I'm a gentleman, so I can't just make this about me. Let me eat you out so it'll be fair?"
      I was sopping wet at this point, but I didn't want to be naked in the middle of a frats kitchen. Anyone could walk in at any time. Before I could say no though, he was already kissing me. He reached down to my skirt and started sliding it down. I tried to protest but he was kissing me and I was too drunk to make any sensible words. Within a moment the skirt was gone and I was in my panties, with my shirt still hiked up to my neck. He started to yank at my panties, but I spread my legs so he couldn't get them off. This may not have been a great idea, as he used the new angle to quickly short his head between my legs. With a finger he pulled my panties to the side and started tonguing me. This tipped me over the edge as my pussy turned into fucking Niagara falls. I tried to hold in a moan as I spread my legs further, this time willingly. I was about to orgasm when I lost my balance on the counter and fell over.
      "You've had a bit to much eh?" Larry said. "Let me help you."
      Larry leaned over as if he helping my up, but then just grabbed my shirt and yanked it all the way off. Larry started kissing me and fingering my pussy. I tried to close my legs at first, but he used the opportunity to get my panties off. I was so fucking horny though. Larry leaned in and started kissing me again, while using one hand to finger me. I told him "I can't fuck like this, I can't get pregnant" but he ignored me and kept fingering. My legs involuntarily started to slide open. He was still pantsless from the blow job and put his body between my legs. "upstairs... condom..." was all I could get out between the alcohol and how horny I was. He ignored me again. Positioning his dick at the right angle, he pushed in. I was so wet it slid in easily. He started humping and I realized it was game over, I wanted this. I wanted this so fucking badly. I spread my legs as far as I could and let him hump me. As soon as he started, he shouted "free pussy in here!" loudly. I realized I made a mistake.
      Within a few moments the room was filled with frat dudes. I knew sober me wouldn't want everyone on campus to know I'm a slut, but I didn't care. This was hot as fuck. Everyone watching. I almost lost control completely, but I managed to remember one last thing.
      "Please pull out! I can't get pregnant."
      The frat boys around us laughed and cheered at that. the cheers worried me but I was gone now. I had lost all inhibition and started moaning like there was no tomorrow. I wrapped my legs around Larry as he picked up the pace. I felt him starting to expand. I was thinking 'no not yet, I haven't orgasm'd!' but it was too late. Larry grunted as I felt hot liquid fly into my pussy.
      'Fuck' I thought, now I had some strangers cum inside me, and lady blue balls, and there were at least 30 frat guys standing around me cheering. I closed my eyes and tried to pretend it wasn't happening. I wasn't even sure if I could walk yet so I really didn't want to try and walk out. Unfortunately, I wasn't even given the opportunity. Within a few moment I felt another guy climb between my legs. I tried to close them when I saw that he was also not wearing a condom, but he was already there. I was so close and I had already had guy cum inside... what's one more? I spread my legs again as he inserted his prick.

This guy wasted no time as he started jackhammering my pussy. I didn't mind as I was already revved up to max. The guys around me were cheering and some of them came to grope my breasts as the guy fucked me. Their intrusion and total lack of respect only made me wetter. I was being fucked by a second stranger, without a condom, while more strangers groped everywhere. As this guy got faster I was getting close too. I felt him expand and I was almost there, but no luck. This dude also exploded too early and I wasn't quite there.
      I closed my eyes in disappointment once again. This time I was SOOOO close. I reached my hand down to see if I could do the rest myself, but my hand instead met another penis. This huge guy was climbing on top of me. I realized I was about to have 3 dicks in me in one night. The pregnancy might be unavoidable, but all the STD's these frat guys must have... I asked "are you clean?" and the guy just smiled. I tried to stand up, but he shoved my back down. "Okay one more guy" I said, determined to orgasm. This guy was bigger than the last two and wasn't as fast, but his cock was fucking massive. I could feel it bottoming out my vagina. The big dude put his hands around my throat and said "You like that? You being a cum dumpster?"
      Fuck, I didn't want to be a cum dumpster, and I didn't want a random guys kid in me. At the same time... it was the fucking hot. This guy was in total control and I was powerless. I was moaning again. He asked "want this cum? You want this cum bitch?" I replied "just don't end soon..." desperately seeking this orgasm. The big guy started to get faster, slamming me into the ground with every hump. I felt his prick expand, I knew another guys semen was about to enter me. The thought sent me over the edge as I started screaming in total ecstasy. The guy howled as he came, shooting jets of his cum inside. After he got off I knew I had to get up fast if I didn't want another guy to climb on. I sat up and looked at my pussy. It was covered with semen. I didn't have time to look though as I needed to get out soon. I spun around to my knees and tried to stand, but another guy pushed me back down. 'Fuck' I thought, I forgot how much I loved to be taken from behind. The guy nuzzled his dick up to my hole. Without entering, he leaned down and whispered "this isn't a rape... want me to fuck you?" I wasn't sure I wanted it, but as his prick pushed further I realized I was still horny as fuck. I moaned, he understood the reply. I realized it was too late now, if I was going to get something I was going to get it. I'd at least fuck to my hearts content until then.
      Over the next hour or so I must've taken every load in the house. After a point I couldn't even orgasm anymore, I was just satisfied to take another load. After the house had there fill, I just stayed there. I was too tired to move and they just left me on the kitchen floor.
      The next morning I woke up in the same spot. I put my clothes back on and started to move to the door. Before I got out though. Larry found me. I started walking faster to get out, but he grabbed me and started kissing my neck. I bent over against the wall for him and he lifted up my skirt to pull down my panties. I had taken so many loads, another from the same guy wouldn't matter, and I was somehow horny again. He lasted a few minutes this time before cumming.
      "Thanks for the hole, cum dumpster."
      I guess that's all I am now. Since then, it's proven true. Everyone I know heard what happened and treats me differently. Guys invite me back to their room, or just take me wherever they find me. I can't say no anymore. It's not that I want to say no, because I don't, I LOVE sex. I know it's a bad idea, but I've fucked so many guys now that I can't control myself. I'm just a hole to be used.

Other #BBBH Sites…