Anyone tops with a PA? Been considering getting one.

Guest hungandmean

Guest hungandmean

Been considering getting a PA for a long time now. I have a few reservations about it. First of all being that i''m pretty hung (9x6) so it can sometimes be hard to find dudes who can really take it as I like to play rough. I've heard getting fucked by a PA can be painful? That obviously can be either a pro or a con depending on who i'm fucking.

The only guy I know with one is straight and his girlfriend makes him take his out to give him head and to fuck her.

Would love to hear the opinion of tops with one and how it's changed/enhanced or affected their fucking... and also from bottoms who've taken dudes with PAs.

I have only been fucked by a guy with a PA once. t was one of the best fucks of my life but whether that was because of the PA or his great skills I don't know. It didn't hurt as I expected it to be. But then again, that may have been because of his skills as a top.

Guest Dickmagnet

I have been fucked several times with guys sporting a PA, It is a awesome feeling. I remember like 10 years ago guys had more PA's then i have seen recently maybe it was a trend back then. I don't see them so often nowadays which is a pity because getting fucked by a guy with a PA is a special horny feeling. It does feel different in the ass that that is for sure but i like some pain in sex & i like the feeling too. I think getting a blowjob or giving one would be dangerous for anyone wanting to keep there teeth if the top is rough. Size of cock is not really an issue. I knew 1 guy 10+ years ago & his cock was easily 10inches & thick as a wrist with a huge PA. I USED TO GET FUCKED BY HIM WHENEVER I HAD THE CHANCE.

Last June when I was in Berlin guys with PAs seemed to be a theme. Two of the best and most memorable fucks from that weekend were from guys with PAs. I loved the feeling of the steel pressing against my hole prior to penetration and once inside it felt awesome. Not at all painful but neither were big gage PAs. Now if I see someone wearing a PA, they're top of my list. 

On another occasion a guy at SOP in London wanted to piss up my ass... and like some guys found pissing when hard a bit tricky, but he had a PA and it kinda worked like an anchor keeping him inside even though as he was pissing he was getting soft.

I'd love to find someone with a PA and a Ladder to see how that feels... any volunteers? 

I am cautious when sucking off guys with PAs as it might be easy to cause damage if things get a bit rough. 

If I wasn't so squeamish about needles I've have a PA and a guiche. 

• Like 1

Guest PigTonight

as long as the bottom isn't trying to grip or milk the top, its a great experience I am told.

I had a Master with a 8X7 cock and a 000 PA, he taught me how to really open up and relax so he could fuck me as hard as he wanted.  He told me of 'tight' bottoms and how that really hurt him.

Fucking a bottom into fisting is probably going to be a more pleasurable experience as a top as they already know how to loosen up and relax their hole for you

Had my PA about three years now and I love it.  Looks great on a nude beach or at a sex party and feels great inside a guy's hole.  It really stimulates a guy's hole and the drag on the head of my cock really get me off.  Been blowing bigger loads since I starting fucking with my PA.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Get one, but be aware it can migrate over time, gradually splitting the glans. I've had mine for 22 years or so, and it's doing great. I do remove it occasionally, sometimes for weeks or even months at a time, to prevent migration. My hole never closes as once I got up to zero gauge, it seems to big and healed to seal itself. 

IMG_20180310_145122.jpg

• Upvote 2

I had a 00 gauge for several years before moving back down to 0 gauge (pictured) a couple of years ago. Fucked lots of guys with it, no complaints. (But not recommended for getting a blow job.) I may not keep it much longer though, because it makes my dick sore after jacking off a lot (which I do many times daily). 

If you do get one, I recommend titanium. Costs more than stainless steel but it's lighter and more comfortable.

10.17 bbrt main.jpg

I have had mine for 22 years.. never take it out for sex.  Have only had a few guys who wouldn't take it. Met a guy at NUD in Melbourne who prefers to get fucked by guys with pa's and spends most of the night looking for them...

They are fairly common in Berlin at party weekends  eg Folsom