Getting hard cock hard

bbjoca

He was choking me. Held my head down to the pillow, grabbing my throat and choking me. I didn't care. All I wanted was his cum and if he wanted to choke me, fine.
Fuck, I needed his cock deep in me, hard fucking and filling me with his cum. Not that I had much to resist with - as a short, lean 18-yearold. Yeah, one of those cocky guys, that think nobody can hurt them.
I had contacted this guy on Grindr... he looked like a good, horny man. I was already high on T and needed a good fix of cum in me, so I went to his place. He greeted me in sweatshorts, bulging sweatshorts. A body to die for. Right there, right then, I just fell to my knees, looking for his hard cock... he whipped it out and slapped his hardness on my lips. Hard. Ahhh yes....

My ass was already twiching, as he grabbed my face and fucked my mouth. A horny teenager sucking the older man... so fucking sexy.
His cock and balls well shaven, smelling of man. I tried to cup his balls in my hands while sucking his manhood. He slapped my hands away.

- Come.
I followed him into his bedroom, shedding my clothes as I went. Once inside he pushed me on the bed, on my belly. Automatically I showed off my small fuzzy ass, spreading my legs. He grabbed my ass cheeks and checked out my hole. I let it open a bit and close again. I could hear him moaning while he came down to my ass and started licking me. Ohhh yess... man, I wanted that so badly.... He ate my ass for a while and then stopped. I glanced back and saw him taking off his sweatpants, and then looking for something beside the bed. A little bag of chrystals was on the bedstand, and he dipped a wet finger into the bag.

I started salivating almost, I knew what was coming. His finger came to my ass, and he opened my hole with a hand, and then shoved his finger deep inside me. Ohhhh here comes the burn. I moaned a bit, wiggling my ass to show my appreciation. The rush wave hit me and I was now sliding down good. Spreading my legs even more, inviting him to take me.

His finger was replaced with his cock.... a hard throbbing cock, pushing his way into me. Pushing the chrystal deepe inside me.

My tight boypussy gave way to his manhood. I begged for him to fuck me hard.

He grabbed my hips and started really pounding me. I wanted him. My moaning got louder and he started first slapping my ass. I was still moaning and that was then he grabbed my throat. Choking me - holding tight around my throat. I tried to wriggle loose, but he was too strong. I started losing it, tried to scream, but he held me down to the pillow and my screams got muffled  as he was pounding my ass. I am going to die, I thought. But I will die happy, getting fucked by a horny man.

I fell unconscious for a while - the last thing I heard was his hoarse whisper - "Take my fucking cum, whoreboy" .

I woke up later. I don't know how long time I'd been out. But when I tried to move, I was neatly tied up.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 13

I tried to move around a bit, straining against the ropes that tied me up. I moved my arms, and I could feel immediately getting choked by a noose around my throat. My feet were also tied together, and to my hands, all in one length of rope, it seemed.

And there was something going on with my ass... I felt stuffed, sort of. I tried to say something, but a gag was muffling my sounds. However, my ... captor...? Master? Daddy? Kidnapper? heard me. He came over to me and looked down on my pathetic trials to get loose.
He put a foot to my throat, pinning me down and stilling me immediately. I looked up as the young, vulnerable slut I was.

His foot removed the gag from my mouth, only to replace it. I was sucking his toes trying to not make him angry. My cock started to get hard, actually... so I knew the drug was wearing off.
- Was this your first Tina, boy? , he asked.
I nodded hesitantly.

- mmmm....it won't be your last. Here, drink some Gatorade.

I guzzled the drink down. Wow... I immediately felt woozy again, a rush going straight to my hole...

- You like it?

I nodded again... not sure I could speak.

- Good boy.
He turned me over and released my feet, only to hold them in his hands and spreading my legs wide apart. My twitching hole was right in his sight and he didn't even hesitate one second - his dickhead nuzzled against my boy cunt and then he plunged right back inside me.

I gasped. It didn't hurt, but he was filling me up so good. Man, I am a real boy whore... I just wanted more of his cock and I moaned loudly to let him know it.
He obliged by fucking med deeply for a long while...

- Man this looks sooo good on camera, another voice said... and I jumped  - who, what? Where's that guy, where did he come from? I looked around and saw a man.... well, a younger guy, but still in his 20's. Handsome, latino guy with a very very hard cock - and he's holding a camcorder filming me getting plowed by my captor.

- yeah, he said, he's already had a load and some T in him... and now some G, too!

- oh a real boy whore then...

He put the camcorder down, still aimed at me and my captor, filming me getting my second load in me. He started masturbating and getting his cock even harder, and now they switched places.... fuck soooo goood....

The latino guy is sliding inside me easily, I'm high, loose, lubed by cum.... oh, it's easy to fuck me.
He starts fucking me hard. Man, my limp cock is just bouncing and I'm just thinking I want more, much more...I am such a horny boy slut, getting fucked by strangers in their house getting higher and higher...

His load is so big, it overflows my ass and starts dripping out while he tries to pound it all back inside me.

I feel satisfied for now, and would love to leave, go back home and relish in mancum the rest of the night.

But no, they have other plans.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 15

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest takingdeepanal

@bbjoca - What a coincidence that you wrote this at the same time that a top got me spun - then wrapped my belt around my neck and pulled while he had a large vibrating dildo jammed up my ass :D

• 1 year later...