Two slutty husbands and another adventure

Bbspanish

So, after that day I discovered my husband was a total slut, we started to fuck more than ever. Had some really amazing fucks with others, together and one on one also. As I travel a lot because of work, We had plenty of posibilities to fool around with others. And I love when I am out of the city to get a message from my husband with a video of him being barefucked by some anon guy. Turns me really kinky. And I do the same, when I fuck with someone, I always try to record sth and send him a vid. But this is a story for another post. Today will tell u an amazing fuck we had shortly after that day. One nite decided to go out to have some fun, bars, drinks, some disco. Don't do that a lot but when we do, we do it right:) started our nite with some drinks in the gay area, then headed up to a disco, still drinking. Danced a while and flirting with some dudes. Soon I founded my husband in a darkroom sucking some cocks so I decided to look sth for me. But as there was nothing interesting, i decided to go to make a pee and have some more drink. While I was peeing heard a converation: hey dude, seen that slut in the darkroom?

no. What about him?

there is a guy sucking of all the cocks, and I just breeded him. Total slut, gave him some cum right in his ass. Should go there and breed him.

i was standing there and listening and my cock got hard.

went back to the darkroom, and after looking him for a while, I saw him being breeded by some guy in his 40. And there were like 5 guys around watching them. I got closer and said to him: well slut. Can see that u are being well served. How many dudes gave u cock in ur cunt? He didn't answered, he was having someones cock in mouth, but some guy close to me said: 3 cocks, amd I am the next one in the queque, so take ur time...

amazing

suddenly my husband stopped. He put his trousers on, took my hand and we went out. Went back to the dancefloor and started to dance. Put my finger in his hole and could feel all that cum from totally anon guys. It was a huge turn on for me. Saw some guys around looking to get close to us, but he was not more interested. Stayed there for a while and decided to head back home, as we both were totally drunk:) called a cab and what happened after was extremaly hot...

to be continued...

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5

Second part

so we took a cab, both quite drunk and extremaly hot and horny. The driver was a nice arab dude in his late 40, but handsome, at least I thought so cause of all i had drunk;) we were sitting back bit I could swear that he was looking at us in his mirror. So this is why i put my hand in my husbands trousers looking for his hole. It was still full of cum of the guys from the darkroom. I love this sensation of my finger fucking his sloopy hole. Could see an interest in the arab dude, so I just opened my zipper and told my husband to suck my cock. He was like : wtf? But i told him to trust me. So he started to suck my cock and soon he could see that the driver was watching us:) now he knew what I was up to. When we arrived, we paid our bill and after leaving the car, i just asked if he wanted to join us. He said yes, but he already needed to make one more drive, he had accepted before picking us up and that he needed like 30 minutes to join us. I said ok, no problem, we'll wait for u. He left amd i walked into our home just to find my husband on all 4 waiting for an arab cock, he had not heard our conversation and he was disappointed. While I was preparing some more drinks for us, i heard that beautiful sound of grindr message;) i knew that my husband couldn't wait 30 min to get some cock. In 5 minutes there was a guy heading up our home. When he came they started directly. My husband sucking his cock. He was a young guy, maybe 25 yo and really handsome. Turned out my husband told him that bare was the only option, so in 3 minutes the guy was pounding him like there was no tomorrow. I was really horny, so decided to fuck this guy, he was really upto this idea and gave me his hole with pleasure. After a while someone knocked the door and we knew it was our new arab friend. Went to the door to open, and imagine... me, standing naked, with my cock rock hard, the door wide open, and there was the arab dude, and another guy...

• Like 10
  • Upvote 4

I was standing there for almost a minute, the situation was odd and very hot... if someone would pass by the street, could see my husband on all 4 being fucked, me totally naked in the door, and two dudes in front of me. I let them in and closed the door. The arab dude told me that the second guy was his client, but he never explained how he ended up at our place. Who cares... they quickly stripped off and soon I had this amazing arab cock deep in my ass, never asked for a condom... directly into my ass... soon the client was facefucking my husband. He was about 30 sth, blond amd really goodlooking. Never said a word, he was there to fuck and we all knew that. Soon he change with the other amd started to pound my husbands' hole. And that bastard was really emjoing it. I could see it in his eyes. Soon i layed down next to him, both on all 4, and they started to fuck us both, changing holes. The arab guy was sitting in front of us, smoking a cigarrette and watching. I have to tell he was really nice, his cock was amazing and his butt was really muscled. I even asked him if he wanted me to fuck him, but he said that that nite was to fuck our holes. Thatmade me really hot and i sure wanted his load inside me. Do not bttm a lot, but if I do, i can be a real slut. So the 3 of them fucked us for a few hours, breeding us quite a lot. My husband ended up with 3 loads, and I got what I really wanted... the arab cum... when they leaved, our new favourite taxi driever left us his card, just in case... and after that, we have had some nice cases with him... this is a true story, and I can tell that till today, we fuck with him quite often. Sometimes he brings some friends, amd he even introduced us to some family member, but this i will tell u another time. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2

My hubby and I are like that. Like hunting-buddies looking for cock and ass. Some guys don't get it (the free spirit), wonder 'why if you have each other?' Well, I hate to tell the ones asking because unbeknownst to them, their BF is cheating on 'the low-down' so I guess that is THEIR normal.

Sometimes my man hunts on grindr and scruff and dudes pop over for whatever blow-jobs or bareback breeding they discuss. I don't care. But some guys have freaked out and left, EXPECTING me to be asleep or not be home. They can only do 'one-on-one' and hate spectators or more than two are a crowd for them.

I'm typically never jealous, well I have been UNEASY, when this one dude and my freshly-fucked man set around in the 'after-glow' and were kissing on each other. The other dude deep-breeding my man didn't bother me... hot, watching his raw, thick cock stretching my man's eager slut-ass and then rutting away like a dog in heat... but when they didn't stop sensuously kissing on the couch I told them: "Stop that shit! You guys acting like fucking Lesbians!" LOL

The first fuck I watched him get bred by a dude I was totally transfixed by seeing the other dude's knob pop in and out of my man's hole, teasing him with the girth of the bulging cock-head and me mouth open with the sight of it... it was a first: watching a total stranger preparing to seed my man, and being that close doing what a cheating BF would do behind your back. And knowing the dude was poz and a prolific fucker on-line. He is very popular. He had sent videos of his 'work' to my man before...

Then he said: "Is POZ-TALK ok?" to which I had no answer... I think he favors my man but my man is the one who always thinks I 'get the hot ones'. We treat the whole 'extra-curricula' play as 'sports-fucking'...

Next time a dude breeds my man's hole I'll be underneath, sucking his balls and licking his cock as it slowly slides into my man and then when he pulls out dripping with seed I'll be on it...

or my man will be licking my action when I top Eric who just now is sending me pics of his smooth ass... 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, rawsatyr said:

My hubby and I are like that. Like hunting-buddies looking for cock and ass. Some guys don't get it (the free spirit), wonder 'why if you have each other?' Well, I hate to tell the ones asking because unbeknownst to them, their BF is cheating on 'the low-down' so I guess that is THEIR normal.

Sometimes my man hunts on grindr and scruff and dudes pop over for whatever blow-jobs or bareback breeding they discuss. I don't care. But some guys have freaked out and left, EXPECTING me to be asleep or not be home. They can only do 'one-on-one' and hate spectators or more than two are a crowd for them.

I'm typically never jealous, well I have been UNEASY, when this one dude and my freshly-fucked man set around in the 'after-glow' and were kissing on each other. The other dude deep-breeding my man didn't bother me... hot, watching his raw, thick cock stretching my man's eager slut-ass and then rutting away like a dog in heat... but when they didn't stop sensuously kissing on the couch I told them: "Stop that shit! You guys acting like fucking Lesbians!" LOL

The first fuck I watched him get bred by a dude I was totally transfixed by seeing the other dude's knob pop in and out of my man's hole, teasing him with the girth of the bulging cock-head and me mouth open with the sight of it... it was a first: watching a total stranger preparing to seed my man, and being that close doing what a cheating BF would do behind your back. And knowing the dude was poz and a prolific fucker on-line. He is very popular. He had sent videos of his 'work' to my man before...

Then he said: "Is POZ-TALK ok?" to which I had no answer... I think he favors my man but my man is the one who always thinks I 'get the hot ones'. We treat the whole 'extra-curricula' play as 'sports-fucking'...

Next time a dude breeds my man's hole I'll be underneath, sucking his balls and licking his cock as it slowly slides into my man and then when he pulls out dripping with seed I'll be on it...

or my man will be licking my action when I top Eric who just now is sending me pics of his smooth ass... 

One of my biggest turns on is to see a bare cock fucking his hole...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Bbspanish said:

One of my biggest turns on is to see a bare cock fucking his hole...

Sometimes I'm so riled up from that and he is 'done with sex' I'm jerking off imagining all the raw cocks I saw penetrate his hole... and the smell of other bucks, the sweat, semen and manly musk I recall from specific bondings!

• 4 months later...

I'm definitely envious of you guys ;) 

I've lived my bf since almost 17 years, but we had only a short stage, while he was into fucking strictly with eachother in front of an other pair. He never interested in kinkey sex. He prefers making love instead of me, who loves being fucked raw. Therefore, we are in semi-open relationship. He doesn't care about either our common or private sexlife. But I looking for the adventures and more and more cocks. I fucked previously in general with condom, but I'm getting crazy sometimes and want it bare. Now it is the same phase. Since four weeks I've been fucked many times always bare. If have time, write them.

To sum, to get a cock is super, but get it bare is the really pleasure. Of course with loading cum into my seed hungry hole.

Guest ATLSexyGuy
On 12/30/2017 at 2:58 PM, rawsatyr said:

Sometimes I'm so riled up from that and he is 'done with sex' I'm jerking off imagining all the raw cocks I saw penetrate his hole... and the smell of other bucks, the sweat, semen and manly musk I recall from specific bondings!

FUCKING HOT...where in TN? GA here...and will travel for raaw cum dumping/dump