Dirty Talkers

UncutCumHole

Dirty talk in non sexual settings is also effective. I don't mean at easter dinner, but rather at a gay party or cookout, etc. You can tell whose ears perk up and who joins the conversation. Even the shy ones manage to hunt me down later and flirt, cuz they liked the dirty talk they heard me using earlier. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a sissy slut and I love for a man to make me beg for his cock and to call me degrading sissy names and tell me what a little cunt I am.  The more he talks about my cunt and makes me tell him what a whore I am the more I try to please him.  I like it when men totally fuck with my head

Guest takingdeepanal
On 4/9/2018 at 6:05 AM, Aprilcreamy said:

I'm a sissy slut and I love for a man to make me beg for his cock and to call me degrading sissy names and tell me what a little cunt I am.  The more he talks about my cunt and makes me tell him what a whore I am the more I try to please him.  I like it when men totally fuck with my head

I might be a bottom, but I SO want to get both of us high and drive my raw cock up your ass and flood you with my cum RIGHT NOW.

Never used to be verbal or really want it until I met a guy when I was mega horny and invited him over, I waited on my bed face down ass up and as he was fucking me I was so worked up and wanting it I said “come on fuck my hole” without really thinking and the top started telling me “beg for daddy’s cock” and before I knew it was begging him....it all escalated stupidly fast, he asked if I wanted to be bred like a faggot (at the time I couldn’t risk it bare) but was so turned on I was inches from ripping the condom off his cock myself but ended up cumming hands free.

verbal can be a real turn on but it takes a good top to know when and how to amp it up etc.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

My husband gets super verbal, but he doesn't like me responding, even though it gets me hot too.  The pregnant talk is a big one with us.  I just let him do his thing.  If I do say something or make noises, he always covers my mouth or shoves his fingers in my mouth.

6 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

My husband gets super verbal, but he doesn't like me responding, even though it gets me hot too.  The pregnant talk is a big one with us.  I just let him do his thing.  If I do say something or make noises, he always covers my mouth or shoves his fingers in my mouth.

Do you mean his big hairy fingers Boy? What noises do you make besides talking?

Just now, Riverfk said:

Do you mean his big hairy fingers Boy? What noises do you make besides talking?

You know he has big hairy fingers, just like you sexy Daddy. 🙂  Sometimes I can't help grunting or moaning, it's involuntary.

I love dirty talkers as they’re breeding me, impregnation talk, domination/humiliation talk, poz/std talk, any talk that confirms my role as in service to give Alpha Top men what they want! Also luv when tops make their grunting noises as they’re about to inseminate me with their babies!!

• Like 3

Dirty talk gets me harder when I'm topping. It can be about being a slut, a whore, poz/STD talk, or about what nasty thing we're going to do next.

It also greatly increases the chance if a second or third round of fucking during that particular session.

As a bottom, I love to be made to beg for a dick deep in my ass and a load of cum shot deep in my hole.

When a top starts talking about his dirty toxic load infecting my poz pussy I get rock hard and start to milk that dick for all I’m worth. As a top when I breed poz talk makes me shoot gallons (no not literally;))

I love talking dirty - in English and in Spanish - while getting it on with another filthy-minded trash talking perverted pig.  Not just light verbal either - total raunchy, foul-mouthed longshoreman with Tourette’s dirty talk from a guy gets me hard and dripping as much as munching on his ripe sweaty pits and hairy ass...

• Like 1

On 3/31/2018 at 8:44 AM, ChainedBoy said:

No question: Filthy talk intensifies the fuck.

A master Top knows that you gotta fuck with the bottoms head to get the most out of the bottoms pussy.

Yes yes yes!!!

I love a top who fucks me mentally and physically. Reinforce that am nothing more than a pair of fuckholes for men to enjoy. Remind me that I was born to be fucked, I am whore and belong on my knees, servicing cock.