Dirty Uncut Cock? Dick Cheese? Smegma?

Sub-Cocksucker

I have very frequently a smelly and cheesy cock. I still have my foreskin and within a day my cock starts to build up smegma. I feed that with my piss, my cum, other mens cum and even do not wash my cock after I have fucked an Ass or Pussy. This becomes after 1 or 2 days such a horny strong smell and tast.... I just love my cock smelling!.

20220123_125029.jpg

20220123_125054.jpg

20220102_122030a.jpg

Edited by Cream4u
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 3

• 1 month later...

I want try it, i want force myself to take , my husband be shocked, he so about no smells! I hear 👂 it a true experience, and i have seen pics. For me it prove too me on another level what a cum whore i ment too be. 

• 3 weeks later...

I feel like I need to post in this thread I started again,
Lately I have been sucking off several homeless men on a regular basis.
Im not sure how to put this in words, but maybe some of you will understand this.
I guess its a sub thing. And the fact that cock just has such an effect on me.
But two of the homeless men I suck off have VERY dirty smelly uncut cocks.
When I drop to my knees for these men, it will make me gag just a bit, then they will get verbal, and rub their dirty cocks on my lips, and then into my mouth.
At this point, I am in this strange head space, where I am grossed out by what I am doing, yet, I am SUCKING these dirty cocks, I am cleaning them off, and I feel so dominated and put in my place.
Renforcing what a cocksucking faggot I am, on my knees in an alley, sucking off dirty homeless cocks.

It reminds me some of when I first started drinking piss, I cant say I liked the taste,
But being made to do it, really put me in my place. I have drank so much piss now, that I will lock my lips on the head of a cock and just SWALLOW it all down.
I guess its only a matter of time before I am eagerly sucking dirty uncut cocks with NO hesitation.

• Like 2

On 6/22/2022 at 4:35 PM, Sub-Cocksucker said:

....have VERY dirty smelly uncut cocks.

....I am SUCKING these dirty cocks, I am cleaning them off, and I feel so dominated and put in my place.
Renforcing what a cocksucking faggot I am, on my knees in an alley, sucking off dirty homeless cocks.
...I guess its only a matter of time before I am eagerly sucking dirty uncut cocks with NO hesitation.

good man! Offering a great service!!!

I love feeding on a full favored dick! 

So, as I said I had a brief meet this morning, and gave a random 30 year old some nice sloppy head, took a load over my face, and spat in mouth more than a few times! Yum!!

But for me, the dirtiest part, his cock was stinking, sweaty, and loads of cock cheese. He didn't tell me, but if he had, I'd have begged him to clean it with my mouth. I loved pulling his foreskin back in the dark, and seeing it all. I smiled, and just ran my tongue around it, tasting the smegma on my tongue.

I loved it. Hopefully, next time, even more 

Most of the time I prefer to suck clean cocks but I want to learn how to do it with dirty ones because there are situations where it is hard to clean. Also cleaning the cock takes some time but I'd like to start sucking immediately

• 2 months later...

Btms, when working the gh’s( been off them w/ monkey pox) my husband has no clue- i was picky few times, smell/ size? But are we expected to take all? I love when i see after its a old/ real gross/ ugly guy- makes me proud- i’m a faggott going threw with it

• Upvote 1

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...