Anyone LOVE making out with the head?

upstateNYBoy

Guest BTTMBud75
On 3/11/2019 at 10:31 PM, Guest ScottSwallows said:

I’ll lick,kiss and suck just the tip if I’m giving him a hands free blowjob.

It’s the most sensitive bit of a cock. I like to take my time working out a sweet reward slowly. 

Guest BTTMBud75
5 minutes ago, evilalex said:

Yes, preferably at the same time as another guy's making out with it.

Would love to try THAT!

• 3 weeks later...

I don't kiss Alpha Men on the lips cause I'm an inferior slut. I do kiss and make out with the cock. I love feeding a swollen dick head between my lips. I make love to the cock. I just connect with Alpha Males through their dicks. Love it. In fact, I'm in love with Alpha dick.

• Like 1

yea i like this alot. telling bottoms to tongue kiss my dickhole, lots of them start moaning and really get into it, kissing licking and slurping my precum

the glans is the head...the word for the entranc3 of the cock is 'meatus'...sounds like me-8-us...love that word

wish i could find a talented tongue that goes all the way down into my urethra, make me start pissing as they do it

i also fantasize about hung uncut t-girls...wanna slurp on their forekin and softly bite and nibble all up on their dickheads...haven't found one in my area tho

Edited by Uuha
  • Like 1

Guest ScottSwallows

I love giving head bjs.

Sometimes I’ll lightly rub his shaft with my fingertips or I’ll give him a no-hands head suck.

Kissing, licking, and just adoring a top's cock head is always a good place to start! Get his cock nice and wet  period. I enjoy making love to the head of a man's cock...tongueing his piss hole, kissing. I GENTLY rub my teeth on the head ONLY, which typically gets a good response.  I also warp my lips around the head and provide gentle suction...i find this works best after a man has cum and cock is super sensitive. Licking and sucking around the base of a cock head has gotten me good reaction also.

No two cocks are quite the same. Just follow your top's reaction, repeat whatever gets them off. Its about being attentive to his sexual pleasure and providing good service!

Edited by Reeo

• 1 month later...

Oh God yes. There is nothing in this world as fantastic as a silky, wet cock head. Love to lick the precum from his cum slit. Lick it, kiss it, suck it. Just make love to a sweet tasting cock head. I love to jack off and cum on a guys cock head and then suck him. Eat my cum and his cum at the same time. Delicious and if he will snowball with you with mixed cum you know he loves it and will be back many times for more. I wish I could suck cock heads and eat precum all day long.

• 8 months later...

Love sucking on a fat mushroom head. Love slapping it on my tongue, feeling that heavy weight and power of his schlong. I love having that thick head in my mouth, tonguing his pee hole while i'm cupping his balls and and stroking his shaft, Love keeping a tight seal around just his head and flicking my tongue on that hot pisshole until I feel all that warm salty man sauce pump out his fat mushroom head.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just love to suck on the head of a nice hard cock. Since I have had my teeth pulled I love to take a hold of a big mushroom cock head with my gums around the base of his delicious cock head and gum that head, lick it, kiss it and suck on it until I get my reward. Hot delicious jizz. And every guy I have done this to has come back for more sucking from me. I love it and so do they.