Married men prefer going raw

stocky77

I run trough a lot of married men in my life. I would say they are my target lol

i am very surprised of how easy they can be convinced to take dick raw and be bred. Since I am mostly top I cannot comment about if it is as easy to make them fuck raw.

i had 4 married guys as regulars as the same time. I was the first one who fucked them raw and they didn’t put any resistance (I was the first man of one of them)

do you guys have similar experiences with married guys? Do they prefer to fuck or being fucked raw? Or was I too lucky? Lol

Edited by stocky77
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I didn’t ask them either. I was just grinding and then I started to tease. All of them started to moan and I just pushed it. One of the,m started to say “oh it feels so different”.i pulled out and cum a bit on his back cause it was his fantasy, but then he begged “put it back, put it back”,so I did

Edited by stocky77
  • Like 1

Putting on a wedding ring before cruising works also... I've bred many a bookstore, Craigslist, and trucker ass raw thanks to that. Feeling that ass open up, sometimes for the first time, as I slide in raw is just as hot now as it was when I first started breeding.

• Like 1

Another married ass that took my raw cock. I also made him wear his wife’s panties. Felt like a total slut. Texted me driving home that he loved having my cum oozing our while he was having supper

EE0460E3-DD2F-47C7-8E00-E4FC9BCD55E8.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Upstateguy518

On Craigslist, A majority of ads I read from married guys are normally to fuck raw. You figured they'd wanna stay STD free considering they have a spouse so who knows.

Total bottom here. All the married guys I encounter want to fuck raw. A lot of them have wives that stopped giving up the pussy or just lay there during sex, not saying anything while he does all the work. They miss getting some good, sloppy, throat gagging head and dumping their load in a hole in someone begging for their cum. A lot of women forget their place in a man's life, which causs them to cheat....but I ain't complaining.

I hear you...but what surprises me is how easy they can be convinced to bottom and raw. Not complaining either. Tight virgin man pussy. Love make them squirt hands free. That blows their minds 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

As a bottom, I find the opposite.  Most want to use condoms so they don't risk bringing something back to their wives.  I don't use them though.  It takes almost NO convincing them to go raw though, if I say I won't do it otherwise.  They so badly want to cum, they will do anything.  90% of them can't last long once they are inside either.  

1 hour ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

As a bottom, I find the opposite.  Most want to use condoms so they don't risk bringing something back to their wives.  I don't use them though.  It takes almost NO convincing them to go raw though, if I say I won't do it otherwise.  They so badly want to cum, they will do anything.  90% of them can't last long once they are inside either.  

Very true! I find similar regarding condoms, once u say no, they are so horny they stick it right in. 

3 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Can you be more specific? How long is "can't last long"?

4 minutes ago, Riverfk said:

Can you be more specific? How long is "can't last long"?

10 or 15 minutes.  They are just so eager to cum.